DIESELADE - Naturally flavored and sweetened BCAAs coming soon!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Nah its,cool. I got u. And i know for sure they will pick it up. Im that,confident. So its an investment that will mature soon as they taste and use it.

I cant do that for everyone who just wants free bottles on me but I believe what u are saying
Yeah I completely understand man. I will be letting people know I have samples coming in so I can start handing them out as soon as it comes in.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got Mine

Get D 012316.JPG

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I cant add pics frm this dang app
you should be able to add it from your camera roll- make sure it has access to it- had the same issue. im on my wifes mac (normally use windows at work) and hate the cut and paste features or adding a pic- so i go to the phone and log back here-

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
you should be able to add it from your camera roll- make sure it has access to it- had the same issue. im on my wifes mac (normally use windows at work) and hate the cut and paste features or adding a pic- so i go to the phone and log back here-
Customer in Canada order going out today. A 6 pack

Attachments

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey Chuck I actually won't be able to order anytime soon, I'm sorry. I didn't realize how high my credit card balance was. Need to direct my extra money from pay checks towards paying that off ASAP.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck I actually won't be able to order anytime soon, I'm sorry. I didn't realize how high my credit card balance was. Need to direct my extra money from pay checks towards paying that off ASAP.
No prob. When ever u can just pm me

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Diesel how does your product compare to Purple Wraath by Controlled Labs? What makes your product better? I want to use your product when my currently supply runs out to see how I like it. Just want a little more insight into what makes your stuff the best in your opinion.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Diesel how does your product compare to Purple Wraath by Controlled Labs? What makes your product better? I want to use your product when my currently supply runs out to see how I like it. Just want a little more insight into what makes your stuff the best in your opinion.
I dnt know anything about PW formula wise. I know its an EAA product. Mine is a BCAA/ATP product. Idk how many BCAAs are in PW. My stuff I feel is the best BCAA option based only price per gram of bcaas and its fermented bcaas. Naturally flavored sweetened and colored. For someone other bcaa products arent an option bc I cant do fruit loop burnt hair tasting BCAAs.

Im not saying thats what PW is. I think PW is a dif product as I am doing an EAA product one day and and sell it to ppl who dnt wanna take protein. Dieselade isnt for ppl who dnt wanna take protein. Its for ppl who want a high quality BCAA product thats naturally sweetened.

Also if I have time next week ill look at PW sup facts. On getdiesel.com is info on Dieselade

Id say if you hate protein and dont eat enough protein a day. You need a complete EAA addition to your diet. If you get enough protein frm food powder or both you probably only need bcaas.

Hope that helps.

Its like comparing a 1 lb burger (Dieselade) to a combo meal that includes a 1/4 burger (EAA) product. You either want/need a big ass burger and got water at home or you want a smaller burger but fries and a soda.

Good question tho

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just looked up PW and its hard to tell if its a BCAA or EAA. The dif would be the ratio of other eaas outside of thr BCAAs. You would have to ask a CL rep or AE14 might know. He use to rep them. Id say main dif is how many bcaas. The 45 serv could give 2g bcaas or maybe 5g. Idk. Im guessing 3.5g or 4g bcaas per seving for 180g bcaas per 45serv container (PW) but like I said Idk how many bcaas in there. Its in a blend. Also PW has Beta Alanine. DIESELADE has Dribose and 240g bcaas per 30 serv container. Same price per container but dif price per gram of bcaas. 17.2 c per gram to 12.5 c per gram.

I know PW has been polular and talked abt for years. It was one of their 1st products.

Attachments

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
LovingtoLift DIESELADE also contains glutamine. I saw a company say "we don't put useless aminos like glutamine in our BCAAs" but thats why I went and got my MBA, its just marketing BS. Your body uses BCAAs to make glutamine when glutamine is low and during illness and times of trama. Companies are not doing you justice not including glutamine in BCAAs, your not doing yourself justice not taking BCAAs with glutamine, even co's that put glutamine don't know this do, they just do it bc XYZ company does it. Trust in GET DIESEL. The Chicago kid will show you the light.

Why_Glutamine_and_BCAAs.JPG

to much supplemented glutamine does something negative, just cant rem, gotta did thru my research.​

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
smith_69.....elderly ??????

Good One !!!

agentphantom

agentphantom

Awards
  • Established
@ Chuck Diesel. After reading many of your posts and close interaction with customers, I'm about ready to pull the trigger. I can appreciate the addition of the papaya and pineapple enzymes to aid with digestion, awesome! Are "fermented" BCAA's a technical term for BCAA's sourced from plants??

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
@ Chuck Diesel. After reading many of your posts and close interaction with customers, I'm about ready to pull the trigger. I can appreciate the addition of the papaya and pineapple enzymes to aid with digestion, awesome! Are "fermented" BCAA's a technical term for BCAA's sourced from plants??
Yes or actually they can be fermented from any carb source. Versus this acid washing of many things process to produce free form aminos. Some speculate hair and bird feathers. Idk abt all that. So I dnt slander the acid wash process.

I ended up researching fermented aminos yrs ago bc my Ribose since 2005 is Bioenergy fermented Ribose. I dont sell products based on ingredient brand names but look up this supplier AJ Aminos. They have nice info on fermented BCAAs on their website. I know Aminoject uses fermented bcaas just by inspecting the finsished product but that product is hella expensive and 6g bcaas per serv.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
@ Chuck Diesel. I can appreciate the addition of the papaya and pineapple enzymes to aid with digestion, awesome! Are "fermented" BCAA's a technical term for BCAA's sourced from plants??
What those also do is hydrolyze protein also frm ur diet. See BCAAs have to build muscle out of all the other aminos. Where u gonna get them? Food sources and protein powder. So those are in there specifically to help breakdown and assimulate dietary protein. Not bcaas.

Bcaas in free form dont need BS oligoly-peptides and all that BS to b absorbed. BCAAs are the essential aminos that are not processed in the liver. They go straight to the muscle. So why bind it to aminos that need to go to the liver for processing?? Id like to ask the best bcaa ppl that question in person. Thats why they are grouped as BCAAs. It has to do with where your body processes them not so much what they do. Ppl dnt know that either.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What those also do is hydrolyze protein also frm ur diet. See BCAAs have to build muscle out of all the other aminos. Where u gonna get them? Food sources and protein powder. So those are in there specifically to help breakdown and assimulate dietary protein. Not bcaas.

Bcaas in free form dont need BS oligoly-peptides and all that BS to b absorbed. BCAAs are the essential aminos that are not processed in the liver. They go straight to the muscle. So why bind it to aminos that need to go to the liver for processing?? Id like to ask the best bcaa ppl that question in person. Thats why they are grouped as BCAAs. It has to do with where your body processes them not so much what they do. Ppl dnt know that either.
you been sleeping at holiday inn?

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Ok, just had to give these a shot. Order placed!

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Have you used other bcaa products in the past? Which ones and how did you take them? Like intra. Occasionally etc? Thanks
I was the one that put in an app for your logging opportunity, but I'm in the middle of a log currently. I added a BCAA product from that company that I dose pre and post workout. 12.4 g BCAAs with the 2 scoops. Relatively new to taking them but have started doing it consistently on workout days.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I was the one that put in an app for your logging opportunity, but I'm in the middle of a log currently. I added a BCAA product from that company that I dose pre and post workout. 12.4 g BCAAs with the 2 scoops. Relatively new to taking them but have started doing it consistently on workout days.
Ok i rem now. Thats about where i recommended stating w mine. Pre and post.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tried (1) full scoop in 12oz cold water last night, I like the flavor at this mixture.....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
No but if I take BCAA Post workout I want to eat all day!!
I used xtend free and aminoject forva week b4 this cam out...never made me hungry. Im not lying 2 sips of Dieselade im starving.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used xtend free and aminoject forva week b4 this cam out...never made me hungry. Im not lying 2 sips of Dieselade im starving.
truth!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Also just FYI (a lil' insider info.) I just got word the 2nd flavor of DIESELADE will be done soon. I am doing a thread this week where if you guess the new flavor you get a free bottle on me, but the catch is you will have to post a order screen shot or snip of a DIESELADE cherry limeade order. So proof of purchase required. I want to reward people who believe in the brand.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
hmm, black cherry comes to mind, but don't think you would use cherry twice. any points for a "erry" in the formula ! lol

wow, most would start off with a cherry or maybe a blueberry, but chery lime- that is at the other end of the spectrum. oh just not banana not a banana pineapple twist- hate banana, come to think of it, I don't think that could possibly even taste good with bcaa- shty Chuck if its banana im sorry LOL

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
hmm, black cherry comes to mind, but don't think you would use cherry twice. any points for a "erry" in the formula ! lol

wow, most would start off with a cherry or maybe a blueberry, but chery lime- that is at the other end of the spectrum. oh just not banana not a banana pineapple twist- hate banana, come to think of it, I don't think that could possibly even taste good with bcaa- shty Chuck if its banana im sorry LOL
Hahaha btw did you start Dieselade yet?

agentphantom

agentphantom

Awards
  • Established
Well Chuck, after reading the threads about your product, I finally decided to pull the trigger

Between you and PES, I will be broke but it's worth it. I'm looking forward to trying this BCAA. In the past, I've tried Xtend, Amino1, AminoX and probably some I've forgotten about. My wife is hooked on Amino1 (probably more of the flavoring than anything else) and my go to EAA/BCAA is from PES. I'm a intraworkout EAA/BCAA kind of guy so I will probably use Dieselade before lunch to increase the appetite.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well Chuck, after reading the threads about your product, I finally decided to pull the trigger

Between you and PES, I will be broke but it's worth it. I'm looking forward to trying this BCAA. In the past, I've tried Xtend, Amino1, AminoX and probably some I've forgotten about. My wife is hooked on Amino1 (probably more of the flavoring than anything else) and my go to EAA/BCAA is from PES. I'm a intraworkout EAA/BCAA kind of guy so I will probably use Dieselade before lunch to increase the appetite.
Ok well you guys let me know how you guys like the Dieselade in comparison to what you have used

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I've come to the conclusion that DIESELADE does something to for my immediate need for protein, carbs or both. Not sure yet, but I get over the top hungry soon as I take a few sips. So much so today I had to start mixing it 1:1 with wazy maize to see if that helps. But I do like taking a little after I eat because I quickly go from that full for 2 hours feeling, to not full 10min later.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I've come to the conclusion that DIESELADE does something to for my immediate need for protein, carbs or both. Not sure yet, but I get over the top hungry soon as I take a few sips. So much so today I had to start mixing it 1:1 with wazy maize to see if that helps. But I do like taking a little after I eat because I quickly go from that full for 2 hours feeling, to not full 10min later.
Have you identified whatnot is about your formula that is making this happen where it didn't with other stuff?

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying I do a cut, so I may have to save these for later!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I rem when Xtend came out i was happy bc I knew it would help me, training natural and being lactose intolerant...I ordered 2 big ass lemonade containers and for someone like me who gets next to no sugary food and drinks or as-k i couldnt drink it.
Not to mention the huge caked layer that was suds of valine that always was on top....**** was nasty and still is nasty.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Not to mention the huge caked layer that was suds of valine that always was on top....**** was nasty and still is nasty.
10 yrs ago I only had lemonade, but this dude I use to sponsor let me try some of his watermelon Xtend, and it was 300x better. I just mixed it with 3x as much water for a taste test if I recall.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Have you identified whatnot is about your formula that is making this happen where it didn't with other stuff?
No but the only other supplement that made me hungry is DIESEL TEST Procycle. I have a very slow digestive system it seems after my gal badder came out, so I don't mind if I could tone it down.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying I do a cut, so I may have to save these for later!
I think it depends on the person, so when you get them just see. Its not it makes me eat like cake and cookies, and I never cut based on calories versus food choices so after a few days when more AM people can chime in, then you/me will have a better idea. I know it doesn't make my bro and some friends that workout hungry. But I swear if its like 11am, and I don't wanna eat because I just ate at 8am, I can just drink 1/2 scoop of this and probably down a pizza 20 min later.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
I think it depends on the person, so when you get them just see. Its not it makes me eat like cake and cookies, and I never cut based on calories versus food choices so after a few days when more AM people can chime in, then you/me will have a better idea. I know it doesn't make my bro and some friends that workout hungry. But I swear if its like 11am, and I don't wanna eat because I just ate at 8am, I can just drink 1/2 scoop of this and probably down a pizza 20 min later.
Got it. My order shipped today, so I'll just give them a try soon. I know for me that I need to watch calories, and I need NO help eating! Because of my old habits, I have to be careful.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
But I swear if its like 11am, and I don't wanna eat because I just ate at 8am, I can just drink 1/2 scoop of this and probably down a pizza 20 min later.
Chuck, I'm just speculating but one of the things that is causing the hunger spikes could well be the papain and bromelain that's in Dieselade.