Did nutraplanet die?

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
I'm just wondering cuz I haven't seen them much around now that I've returned to the board.. they used to have awesome pricing and deals.. if they are dead what is the next best retailer for like protein and pwo and other supps?

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
My thread disappeared?.. am confuse.. is this a bad question to ask?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t know what to say except they are no longer a board sponsor and there are others. Great ones like Strong Supplements Shop. Have a go there.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm just wondering cuz I haven't seen them much around now that I've returned to the board.. they used to have awesome pricing and deals.. if they are dead what is the next best retailer for like protein and pwo and other supps?
All the board sponsors are good. Mr. Supps usually have great deals on proteins.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutra seems to have gone down hill since they switched locations or ownership....something happened a few years ago I remember and ever since then things have been popping up, I don't have any personal experience with problems but now I'm less likely to order from their sales unless theres a deal I ultimately can't pass up which is few and far between

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
NP used to be awesome. I ordered some stuff from them a couple months ago, 10 days went by and no product or tracking number. Call them, no answer. Left email and they say it will be sent out in 24 hours. 48 hours goes by and no response. Called my CC and told them to get my money back. They blow now.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Is sad.. no one seems to have as good of prices as they did on stuff.. bein broke sucks lol

alp1969

Awards
I actually miss the original owners of NP; it was my go to site for just about everything in supplements. Now I use the website as directory for what to buy.

NP had CL's ORANGETRIAD for 39.00 & CL site has it for 66.00; same 30servs./

Whey

Whey

Awards
  • Established
I had one issue this year and got help with my order - received.

I placed an order Monday and received today - 11:18am Wednesday - Toronto (no duty charges)

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Hm.. perhaps there's​ hope yet.. maybe they'll come back to sponsor:)

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Yes they did - when they changed ownership a couple of years back - the products, prices, customer serivice etc.. all tanked. I had to fire them. Suppremacy (nutriverse) is where its at.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Yes they did - when they changed ownership a couple of years back - the products, prices, customer serivice etc.. all tanked. I had to fire them. Suppremacy (nutriverse) is where its at.
There are threads that say you died too.. nv.. was also sad cuz you had deals I never got to experience lol

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When Sam owned NP it was really terrific. I think he used the name Stryder when he posted on AM. I spoke with him a few times and he always impressed me.

I also recall having great luck with 1Fast400, aka Bulk Nutrition.

Those were the days.

DE.6

Awards
you are lucky becaues I ordered yesterday and I haven't received the receipt
that was supposed to be e-mailed to me

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hmm I found my old conversation. Placed my international order February 2017 send a few messages got a message back from one board member than after I never got a reply in May 2017 I just gave up. Was only a 40US$ but still though worst customer service ever, I think back then I didn´t realize I could make a charge back on my creditcard which you always can do otherwise when an item is not delivred. A bit late now though. but yeah they used to have some good Black Friday deals and Smart Powders as well

Reactions: SBH
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I looked up Nutraplanet a few days ago and was surprised to find that it looks like nutraplanet finally gave up the ghost.

Even though those holiday blowout sales are gone, I appreciate that we have current board sponsors who are highly reliable (esp compared to NP’s death throes years), and who are very innovative and responsive.
We (strong) are definitely always here for you guys!

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like DPS nutrition for bulk items/essentials. 2-day shipping usually.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When Sam owned NP it was really terrific. I think he used the name Stryder when he posted on AM. I spoke with him a few times and he always impressed me.

I also recall having great luck with 1Fast400, aka Bulk Nutrition.

Those were the days.
aah...bulk nutrition was my 1st forum experience it's where i learned about e-form....and 1fast400 was where i went to buy all of my online purchases...what is interesting is the when mike sold 1fast400/bulknutrition it went downhill really fast and i then joined anabolicminds and started shopping at nutraplanet...the interesting part is that when sam sold nutraplanet to mike nutraplanet went downhill stupidly fast---i think mike must have just lost interest and wanted to pursue other things???

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I remember the New Years Eve sale and waiting for it to start around midnight. That was always an event.
black friday too... their deals were legit like 20-50% lower than anywhere else.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
black friday too... their deals were legit like 20-50% lower than anywhere else.
and those great samples included in every order i made from them, a lot of people bought from nutraplanet just for those samples since they were much more generous with samples than any other site.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
and those great samples included in every order i made from them, a lot of people bought from nutraplanet just for those samples since they were much more generous with samples than any other site.
Right? I was spoiled by that as the typical 1-2 garbage samples nowadays seem insulting ha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Right? I was spoiled by that as the typical 1-2 garbage samples nowadays seem insulting ha
truth...i haven't got a sample of something i would actually be interested in buying for a long time.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutriverse was also a great place to buy from as well. Bought a ton of Formeron from them. They also had great deals on Olympus Labs stuff.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer