Unanswered DHT for Deca dick?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Has anybody tried vortioxetin? Benzos are really popular in USA in EU not so much. They are just like painkillers, they just mask the pain, which is anxiety. Anxiety is just mental pain, signaling that there is a problem. Do any of you guys do therapy? Group or individual?
Nope.
I found a lot of the concepts in AA to be beneficial and they’ve helped me a lot. Letting go of control, selflessness, accountability. Mine isn’t that severe that I absolutely have to do something about it. And it’s almost non existent when I’m not using aas and just cruising. It’s just enough where I’m always trying to be rid of it.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I feel you so much about everything you said. I’m over alcohol I don’t miss anything really. But fucking hell would I love to stop my anxiety even though i manage it decently. **** sucks.
I suggest you look into Ashwagandha.
I prefer NutraBio KSM 66, it’s 600mg per pill and It’s pretty amazing for anxiety, lowering cortisol, and stress levels, as well as fat loss.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I suggest you look into Ashwagandha.
I prefer NutraBio KSM 66, it’s 600mg per pill and It’s pretty amazing for anxiety, lowering cortisol, and stress levels, as well as fat loss.
I heard the name a couple of times.. I will certainly have a look at it... do I have to worry that it’s highly addictive?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
It’s a miraculous herb that has been used for millennia. It serves many purposes.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
This is exactly what my last few experiences with Blue Dream and even some Indicas totally different from BD.
Like, verbatim. I started questioning everything around me, then start getting scared, then think my heart pounding the way it is is going to kill me. And I’ll never snap out of this high, and I’ll be crazy for life. It’s ridiculous.
And I smoked for years without ever having an issue.

I was thinking I may just stick to potent CBD or strains like Harlequin because the **** ruins my night every time and it’s such a bummer because I love the stuff.
I suggest REAL CBD vape cartridges from a dispensary. There still going to be a low dose of THC, usually 8% -14%. The pain relief from THC has been overlooked since the CBD boom! They both have there own benefits.

Also you get what you pay for. REAL CBD concentrate preloaded in syringes go for $80 to $250. Again must be from a dispensary or your wasting your time and money.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anybody tried vortioxetin? Benzos are really popular in USA in EU not so much. They are just like painkillers, they just mask the pain, which is anxiety. Anxiety is just mental pain, signaling that there is a problem. Do any of you guys do therapy? Group or individual?
This is a great post. I've actually been looking for a doctor lately... could've used one 30yrs ago but instead I've dealt with issues through self-destructive means.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love bad bitches that’s my fucking problem.

Just kidding.

I hear you bro. Sucks sometimes but at the same time I see people with shitty addiction/diseases and they give in to it, or quit, or kill themselves, or give up their kids and let their parents or siblings raise them. And I thank God I wasn’t a weak bitch and chose to fight my ass off and have a better life as a great parent and have people be actually proud of me. I’m almost to the point where I prefer sobriety, but damn if I could find an anxiety outlet that worked. Weed=problems Benzos=more addiction, kava/valerian/Kratom=not strong enough.

Oh well. At least there’s really good guys on here a lot of them with the same issues or problems so I keep coming around.
I've got addiction issues as well. Not to alcohol but I've abused tianeptine/uppers and aas like whoa. The only drugs I touch these days are weed and mushrooms (and aas), but I wouldn't mind getting rid of this anxiety so I can really cut down on the evening smoking sessions.

I've got problems with bad bitches too haha

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna go out on a limb here though... I really doubt I'll ever get rid of my general anxiety though. I was traumatized as a kid when my dad took a shotgun to his face. **** like that you live with forever.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s a miraculous herb that has been used for millennia. It serves many purposes.
Does it have to be built up and used a long time to have effects or not? I’ll try it tonight maybe... a store sells it next to my work

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Does it have to be built up and used a long time to have effects or not? I’ll try it tonight maybe... a store sells it next to my work
I started out with 600mg for the first week and now I take 1200mg. Yeah 2 weeks to build up.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I started out with 600mg for the first week and now I take 1200mg. Yeah 2 weeks to build up.
Does it limit your anxiety like kava or valerian would?
Do you notice any effects after dosing once it’s built up? Or just less overall anxiety over time?

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Does it limit your anxiety like kava or valerian would?
Do you notice any effects after dosing once it’s built up? Or just less overall anxiety over time?
I have never used valerian root specifically. No it doesn’t have and instant effect like kava. It’s more of a sustained release, very subtle at first. I find myself not getting as much road rage in heavy traffic and I don’t feel as annoyed standing in long lines at the supermarket. It’s small thinks like that. Just feel more focused and in control. It’s a great natural alternative to pharma and It does lower cortisol quite significantly.

I honestly don’t think cortisol lowering drugs/supplements have a extreme fat burning mechanism without being in a deficit. Though there great for MAINTAINING lean muscle and staying lean with a proper diet.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have never used valerian root specifically. No it doesn’t have and instant effect like kava. It’s more of a sustained release, very subtle at first. I find myself not getting as much road rage in heavy traffic and I don’t feel as annoyed standing in long lines at the supermarket. It’s small thinks like that. Just feel more focused and in control. It’s a great natural alternative to pharma and It does lower cortisol quite significantly.

I honestly don’t think cortisol lowering drugs/supplements have a extreme fat burning mechanism without being in a deficit. Though there great for MAINTAINING lean muscle and staying lean with a proper diet.
Sounds good. Cortisol-lowering sold me too.
I actually have a supp with Ashwaganda in it, but’s it 125mg. Gonna look for much higher dose than that.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I love bad bitches that’s my fucking problem.

Just kidding.

I hear you bro. Sucks sometimes but at the same time I see people with shitty addiction/diseases and they give in to it, or quit, or kill themselves, or give up their kids and let their parents or siblings raise them. And I thank God I wasn’t a weak bitch and chose to fight my ass off and have a better life as a great parent and have people be actually proud of me. I’m almost to the point where I prefer sobriety, but damn if I could find an anxiety outlet that worked. Weed=problems Benzos=more addiction, kava/valerian/Kratom=not strong enough.

Oh well. At least there’s really good guys on here a lot of them with the same issues or problems so I keep coming around.
Im in the same exact boat. ANXIETY and DEPRESSION every damn day of my life! I was an alcoholic for 5-6 years of drinking every single day. Liquor everyday until it destroyed my life completely ending in jail and fines up to my neck. Weed head from 16-27...

For you guys that deal with CRAZY anxiety, CBD works wonders without getting high. I order a pound at a time. Its got a little THC in it. I make my own butter. Great for anxiety, depression, and insomnia. Kratom works amazing for me too. If you mix it with OJ it potentiates it and works twice as good. Ive been on benzos for 9 years straight! I dont think i can ever get off now.

Coke, meth, opiates, hallucinogens, ecstasy, tussin, pills pills pills, alcohol, weed, you name it... I was abused af as a kid by two Ahole parents then went to Iraq at 19. Messed up head. PTSD, depression, anxiety, ocd, insomnia. Many people have told me its a miracle im not in jail or in the gutter with a needle in my vein! I've smoked thousands and thousands worth of weed. Cant do it anymore too much anxiety. When i start smoking everday it kicks in depression.

The only "drugs" i use now with great success are pheni, krarom, and cbd.

Been through AA, NA, dui programs for 2 years, jail... All because of my addictions.

Addiction is fukin exhausting.

Last edited:
Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For you guys that deal with CRAZY anxiety, CBD works wonders without getting high. I order a pound at a time. Its got a little THC in it. I make my own butter. Great for anxiety, depression, and insomnia. Kratom works amazing for me too. If you mix it with OJ it potentiates it and works twice as good. Ive been on benzos for 9 years straight! I dont think i can ever get off now.
To give you an idea of what I need for a solid sleep at night.... I take 4-6 phenibut (250mg each), 1 ativan, and strong indica. I wish CBD was enough for me.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im in the same exact boat. ANXIETY and DEPRESSION every damn day of my life! I was an alcoholic for 5-6 years of drinking every single day. Liquor everyday until it destroyed my life completely ending in jail and fines up to my neck. Weed head from 16-27...

Coke, meth, opiates, hallucinogens, ecstasy, tussin, pills pills pills, alcohol, weed, you name it... I was abused af as a kid by two Ahole parents then went to Iraq at 19. Messed up head. PTSD, depression, anxiety, ocd, insomnia. Many people have told me its a miracle im not in jail or in the gutter with a needle in my vein! I've smoked thousands and thousands worth of weed. Cant do it anymore too much anxiety. When i start smoking everday it kicks in depression.

The only "drugs" i use now with great success are pheni, krarom, and cbd.

Been through AA, NA, dui programs for 2 years, jail... All because of my addictions.

Addiction is fukin exhausting.
Oh fuack. I'm so sorry to hear all this! Respect for ... well as you said it, still being around.

Benzos are actually life threatening to get of. And Kratom is also really hard to get away from. Somebody here had a thread about dealing with the withdrawal from kratom. Was it you @Matthersby ?

I'm surprised you don't take antidepressants?? Do you do psychotherapy? Not talking abot AA and support groups...

Where do you get such crazy CBD quantities? CBD is crazy ecpensive here in eu...

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Oh fuack. I'm so sorry to hear all this! Respect for ... well as you said it, still being around.

Benzos are actually life threatening to get of. And Kratom is also really hard to get away from. Somebody here had a thread about dealing with the withdrawal from kratom. Was it you @Matthersby ?

I'm surprised you don't take antidepressants?? Do you do psychotherapy? Not talking abot AA and support groups...

Where do you get such crazy CBD quantities? CBD is crazy ecpensive here in eu...
Im on anti depressants man. VA has me on 6 medications. That dont work lol. Working out and exercising works the best for my depression.

There is a site i go to online to get it. I can dm it i think but we cant post sources

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Ricky Blobby logged kicking it. I’m still hooked but tapering slowly every day. It’s not as easy as one would think after a few years of high-ish doses.
I wake up every morning in withdrawals and they are just as bad as early withdrawals from most opiates(other than H, suboxone or methadone)

I also would love info on bulk CBD if someone PMs it.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also wouldn't mind that cbd source!

I don't know what VA's actually do, but it doesn't sound like real psychotherapy?
Also, real PTSD is a biiatch to cure... MDR can do wonders also using stuff like MDMA with the psychiatrist can get you over those sick neuron connections, but not many would be willing to do that heh.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I don't know what VA's actually do, but it doesn't sound like real psychotherapy?
Also, real PTSD is a biiatch to cure... MDR can do wonders also using stuff like MDMA with the psychiatrist can get you over those sick neuron connections, but not many would be willing to do that heh.
Microdosing mushrooms is a godsend for PTSD

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I don't know man... I'm talking about doing stuff with professional's, following a certain therapeutic protocol, being led by an experienced psychotherapist. Not just basically taking drugs on your own, even furthering your own addictive behaviour, and hoping for the best.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't know man... I'm talking about doing stuff with professional's, following a certain therapeutic protocol, being led by an experienced psychotherapist. Not just basically taking drugs on your own, even furthering your own addictive behaviour, and hoping for the best.
I recently lost a good friend to PTSD/self medicating. It's nothing to play with.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mushrooms are the least harmful drug of them all and they’re currently going through clinical trials for severe PTSD / depression / anxiety treatment - and are actually being legalized all over. You can not OD or harm yourself with mushrooms, in fact, soon they will be legalized for clinical use along with psychotherapy. I’ve been following this for years. I appreciate your concern, but they are not harmful or addictive and have been a life saver for many people.

They sure as hell are a lot safer than MDMA, so I’m not sure why you’d recommend that but not mushrooms and then go on a tirade about self treating. Read the links I posted and enlighten yourself on the topic.

Last edited:
ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Mushrooms are the least harmful drug of them all and they’re currently going through trials for severe PTSD / depression / anxiety treatment - and are actually being legalized all over. You can not OD or harm yourself with mushrooms, in fact, soon they will be legalized for clinical use along with psychotherapy. I’ve been following this for years. I appreciate your concern, but they are not harmful and have been a life saver for many people.
I agree with some of this but the rest is on a individual bases.. I’ve eaten over 500 hits of acid and shroomed 100’s of Times. Maybe it’s not harmful for people that have never done drugs before. I have not done acid in 25 years. I still do mushrooms but there are to be taken very very serious at high doses. At Hugh doses they are far from safe. I have had some serious scares over the years!

Lol I wouldn’t ,drive or work or fly on mushrooms.All things you can do safely on other drugs.Now Is eating 1/10 gram of mushrooms during supervised physiotherapy, probably! Mushrooms alter your and you most defiantly can harm yourself. The only reason marijuana is considered less safe if because it’s usually smoked. Other then that weed is MUCH safer.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with some of this but the rest is on a individual bases.. I’ve eaten over 500 hits of acid and shroomed 100’s of Times. Maybe it’s not harmful for people that have never done drugs before. I have not done acid in 25 years. I still do mushrooms but there are to be taken very very serious at high doses. At Hugh doses they are far from safe. I have had some serious scares over the years!

Lol I wouldn’t ,drive or work or fly on mushrooms.All things you can do safely on other drugs.Now Is eating 1/10 gram of mushrooms during supervised physiotherapy, probably! Mushrooms alter your and you most defiantly can harm yourself. The only reason marijuana is considered less safe if because it’s usually smoked. Other then that weed is MUCH safer.
The dose necessary for therapeutic benefit is 100mg. It is sub-perceptual, it does not alter reality or get you high. I wish people would read the links I posted.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
The dose necessary for therapeutic benefit is 100mg. It is sub-perceptual, it does not alter reality or get you high. I wish people would read the links I posted.
No brother that’s what I sad 1/10 of gram is safe.This is just one of those thing that ARE true and helpful, but they get portrayed on media/social media without going into all the facts. Which you were kind enough to link. But putting these articles on Facebook is bad and the information is not very clear. Giving people the wrong impression, leading to self medicating in hopes of curing themselves, except they go more crazy!!

Your right though SUPERVISED micro dose therapy can be helpful for PTSD.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man, I'll add to that what @ItalOne said...

You misinterpreted, or rather say I, you clang on to a different line of argument - that I was getting at:

I was talking about "addictive behaviour". That just furthers the self damaging, destructive way of thought and life.
Arguing about the drugs safety as is, without narrating it's intended use, is thus taking a "side angle" of the same discourse.

No need to defend, I'm not judging. Just debating as real as I can.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jinsun, if you’re talking about addictive behavior then why on earth would you recommend MDMA to him? Most MDMA is also cut with speed, but is still very addictive in itself. You’re contradicting yourself here.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No brother that’s what I sad 1/10 of gram is safe.This is just one of those thing that ARE true and helpful, but they get portrayed on media/social media without going into all the facts. Which you were kind enough to link. But putting these articles on Facebook is bad and the information is not very clear. Giving people the wrong impression, leading to self medicating in hopes of curing themselves, except they go more crazy!!

Your right though SUPERVISED micro dose therapy can be helpful for PTSD.
What I love about microdosing is that you don’t have to dose everyday to get a therapeutic effect. In fact, every 3 days is the right protocol to prevent down regulation and continue to have a highly therapeutic effect.

I ran my own trial for two months and it was life changing. I don’t feel bad sharing this as much as possible to as many people as possible because current therapies don’t even compare.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
What I love about microdosing is that you don’t have to dose everyday to get a therapeutic effect. In fact, every 3 days is the right protocol to prevent down regulation and continue to have a highly therapeutic effect.

I ran my own trial for two months and it was life changing. I don’t feel bad sharing this as much as possible to as many people as possible because current therapies don’t even compare.
What exactly didnyou do on “your own trials”? Please tell me you didn’t just micro dose every three days and just think to yourself, because that’s defeats the entire purpose of therapy. What doctor did you go too that participated in this trial. As far as I now it’s only legal here in Colorado, Oregon and Oakland. Where are you located?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What exactly didnyou do on “your own trials”? Please tell me you didn’t just micro dose every three days and just think to yourself, because that’s defeats the entire purpose of therapy. What doctor did you go too that participated in this trial. As far as I now it’s only legal here in Colorado, Oregon and Oakland. Where are you located?
Are you a cop?? Don’t see why you care if it’s legal or not where I am unless you are law enforcement. Anyhow I’m Canadian.

I’ll say as much as this. I did have a therapist I was speaking to over email and phone (still looking for a good one to see in person). I did have all the positive effects spoken about in the links I posted, and no ill side effects. It was completely game changing and I look forward to starting it again when I’m ready.

Last edited:
Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

They focus on CBT cognitive behavioral therapy.

But the mostly just push pills on you

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Ive microdosed before and went on a hike. It was pretty effective. Felt a lot less depressed!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Ive withdrawn withdrawn from benzos 3 times now. After years of use. Everytime, it lasted 2 weeks.

The most hellish thing i have EVER been through. No sleep, no appetite, completely 200% anxious and depressed for 2 weeks straight. My body is dependent on them now. Its pretty scary!

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jinsun, if you’re talking about addictive behavior then why on earth would you recommend MDMA to him? Most MDMA is also cut with speed, but is still very addictive in itself. You’re contradicting yourself here.
Ah jeez, somehow you are missing the aim again. I was talking about mdma use within a psychiatric session, which is a part of a bigger therapeutic plan. Not just taking it by it self!

Mdma, not ecstasy (X's contain other stuff like you mentioned, not pure mdma), is being used for the treatment of PTSD in Real medical trials! It is now in phase 2 trials. This is huge and it's actually effective.

Here, read a bit about it:

I would have not advised it otherwise. And again, not talking about using this yourself, so please don't misinterpret me again heh.

Okey, besides that, I am interested in shrooms and lsd. But I don't want to self medicate, just interested in it as an artist ... but scared to try them.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive withdrawn withdrawn from benzos 3 times now. After years of use. Everytime, it lasted 2 weeks.

The most hellish thing i have EVER been through. No sleep, no appetite, completely 200% anxious and depressed for 2 weeks straight. My body is dependent on them now. Its pretty scary!
Yep. It can actually kill you. Your heart can stop. For withdrawing from benzos you need like a years plan, you can't just do it in two weeks. It's really really slowly changing the dose. Maybe even halting for a few times. Also, this needs to be supervised by a clinician who knows what he is doing.

Damn benzos. America has officially got an epidemic.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Yep. It can actually kill you. Your heart can stop. For withdrawing from benzos you need like a years plan, you can't just do it in two weeks. It's really really slowly changing the dose. Maybe even halting for a few times. Also, this needs to be supervised by a clinician who knows what he is doing.

Damn benzos. America has officially got an epidemic.
Yea every single kid is DURR GET ME A ZANNY BRO DURRHURR.

I went of benzos for a YEAR and my brain never went back to normal. I was anxious and paranoid that whole year

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah jeez, somehow you are missing the aim again. I was talking about mdma use within a psychiatric session, which is a part of a bigger therapeutic plan. Not just taking it by it self!

Mdma, not ecstasy (X's contain other stuff like you mentioned, not pure mdma), is being used for the treatment of PTSD in Real medical trials! It is now in phase 2 trials. This is huge and it's actually effective.

Here, read a bit about it:

I would have not advised it otherwise. And again, not talking about using this yourself, so please don't misinterpret me again heh.

Okey, besides that, I am interested in shrooms and lsd. But I don't want to self medicate, just interested in it as an artist ... but scared to try them.
Yup I know about the trials, but this isn’t available to the public so I assumed you were recommending self treatment with it, which would be terrible.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...using stuff like MDMA with the psychiatrist can get you over those sick neuron connections, but not many would be willing to do that heh.
Ehm... : D

Ok, glad we understand each other now.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Are you a cop?? Don’t see why you care if it’s legal or not where I am unless you are law enforcement. Anyhow I’m Canadian.

I’ll say as much as this. I did have a therapist I was speaking to over email and phone (still looking for a good one to see in person). I did have all the positive effects spoken about in the links I posted, and no ill side effects. It was completely game changing and I look forward to starting it again when I’m ready.
Yeah I’m a cop and part owner of a MMJ grow here in Denver. Yeah got me doctor! 🙄 Here’s a news flash drugs make you feel good. Lol and and you think it’s some type of miracle.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So guys I know this thread to a bit of a different turn but I have to add something. It was my estrogen that was high and causing my issues but I fixed that by raising my adex. Now I’m having another issue..... I’m just not as interested in sex sadly. Well, I am but I’m not the constantly horny dude I was previously lmao. Things just feel different, I’m more tired lately. I don’t really have the urge to get up and crush the day and hit the gym. I’m also pretty damn emotional which blows. Little **** keeps upsetting me like my estrogen is high again but there’s just no way it could be on 3mg adex a week.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was crazy horny and really driven last week but I noticed a decline this week. Maybe my body is just back getting used to my doses? I’m not sure.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was crazy horny and really driven last week but I noticed a decline this week. Maybe my body is just back getting used to my doses? I’m not sure.
I hate to mention this possibility, but if you're on 3mg Adex a week.... It is possible that your Estrogen reached a sweet spot, and then continued downward until it got low.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hate to mention this possibility, but if you're on 3mg Adex a week.... It is possible that your Estrogen reached a sweet spot, and then continued downward until it got low.
That’s what I was thinking. No ED but wood isn’t as hard, less morning wood as well. I was taking .75mg 4 times a week, maybe I should go down to .5mg 4 times?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s what I was thinking. No ED but wood isn’t as hard, less morning wood as well. I was taking .75mg 4 times a week, maybe I should go down to .5mg 4 times?
The problem is .... You're just guessing.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You could try it, but without bloodwork it's just a guess.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Since this thread is ALL over the place at this point. Quick question as I try to get my lipids back on point. My Ralox is covering me in the gyno department but I’m needing to ditch the Letro and use a lipid-friendly AI. Can’t go completely without it but I can finally get off Letro I believe.
Is Aromasin the most lipid-friendly AI?
I’m not getting the best info out there and someone in another thread claimed it has almost no impact on lipids.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Since this thread is ALL over the place at this point. Quick question as I try to get my lipids back on point. My Ralox is covering me in the gyno department but I’m needing to ditch the Letro and use a lipid-friendly AI. Can’t go completely without it but I can finally get off Letro I believe.
Is Aromasin the most lipid-friendly AI?
I’m not getting the best info out there and someone in another thread claimed it has almost no impact on lipids.
I do fine on Adex but I hear aromasin is the go to for lipid friendly AI. Never tried it myself though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Recipes 9
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 47
Dominus Anabolics 30