Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Someone come out with a new designer steroid so I have something to update this with.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a great and informative thread. well done

allknottedup

allknottedup

Awards
It's 1,4 Bold. It is the same as 1,4 AD, which was first brought to the market by Molecular Nutrition. I have listed the first company (to my knowledge) that brought the compound to the market. In the case of Havoc/Epistane/Hemaguno, I felt they all hit the market at about the same time, making it a 3 way tie.
do you have any info on trenadrol by kilo sports.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I never even noticed this thing got stickied. Cool.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
what about m1t since a fair amt of ppl use it still

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Where does ESTs Methyl XT fit into this? Ive heard it is similar to M1T, but I haven't really found anything conclusive about it.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
see profile for M-TRN. It is a 'clone' of ALRI's Methoxy TRN
It seems that the feedback on Trenadrol is quite different than that of M-TRN. I think there is some debate over what it really is. I have no experience with either, just going by what seems to be the general concensus.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, however, they are an attempt at the same thing.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where does ESTs Methyl XT fit into this? Ive heard it is similar to M1T, but I haven't really found anything conclusive about it.
I think it was Methyl-XT = M1A

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/74086-methyl-xt.html

Its methylated 1-AD. It doesn't act like either Methyl 1-T, 1-T, or 1-AD in its effects(Its a Methyl 1-A clone with a few additives). Honestly, this is a great compound for strength gains(to the point where you try and be a bit careful while lifting, so you won't injure yourself). Weight gains are marginal, with the highest repoted gains being 12lbs by a newb(most experienced users net around 5-7lbs). I'm actually involved with EST, so while I haven't ran this one, I'm more than a little familiar with it. Most users experience sides comparable to Pheraplex, but there have been a few that have said it was worse than superdrol for them.

cromwell

Awards
So anyone heard of anabolic formulations? Interesting product with the active from halodrol and a tren prohormone.
Anyone?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
for info on the tren prohormone, check out the info on finigenX as this is the same ingredient.

cromwell

Awards
for info on the tren prohormone, check out the info on finigenX as this is the same ingredient.
Familiar with it, curious as to the companys rep? I am going to run halodrol or clone (don't think its even available) and ?
My three choices
Havoc
furaza
?
For the record, my only bad experience was with a progestin, Methyl 1P:rasp:

cromwell

Awards
Familiar with it, curious as to the companys rep? I am going to run halodrol or clone (don't think its even available) and ?
My three choices
Havoc
furaza
?
I forgot propadrol, also considered

JOSEF

Banned
Awards
Jay Edit: We don't provide sources or help those get around the legal system.

cromwell

Awards
My three choices
Havoc
furaza
?
havoc has worked well enough so far, that I am not going to complicate things by adding anything. I will save that for next year:thumbsup:

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Good work!!!

Please, when you can, edit first post and add a line in any PH description, saying if that PH is a "dry" or a "wet" PH, and if is a precursor of a "Class I" or "Class II" steroid.

That make you post PERFECT and very, very useful !!!

Thanks for the post.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I've just found that on the Net with info that would be interesting to ad to this PH profiles:

The difference between "wet" and "dry" steroids/phs is water retention. Water retention is caused by estrogen through aromatase.

Wikipedia: Aromatase is an enzyme of the cytochrome P450 superfamily (EC 1.14.14.1), whose function is to aromatize androgens (that is, to selectively increase their aromaticity), producing estrogens. As such, it is an important factor in sexual development.

Effectively: Aromatase is when excess testosterone converts to estrogen.

WET:
M1,4ADD
Phera
M1T (and subsequent legal variants/clones)
*Superdrol

DRY:
Bold
Epithios
Tren
*Superdrol
Halodrol
Winztrol
Furazadrol
Prop

STRENGTH:
Tren
Superdrol
M1T(and legal clones)
Phera
M14ADD

On the strength category there are probably more, but from what I hear those are the biggies.

Prohormone Classification

Steroids are classified under 2 categories. Class I has a strong binding to the androgen receptor. Class II does not bind to the androgen receptors, rather it works through other means in the body.

Simply put:
Class I = binds to androgen receptor
Class II = does not.

These prohormones classifications are based on thier steroid counterparts. If there are any revisions needed PLEASE message me.
Class I
Boldenone based phs - 1,4AD & Bold
Trenbolone based phs - Trenadrol & Trenaplex
Testosterone based phs - Methyl 1 Testosterone
Mepitiostane (Thioderon) based phs - Epithio & Clones (Havoc/Epistane/so on so forth)

Class II
Masteron (Dromostanolone) based phs - Superdrol & Clones
Oral Turinabol (Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone) based phs - Halodrol & Clones
Dianabol (methandrostenolone) based phs - M1,4ADD etc
Winstrol (stanozolol) based phs - Winztrol, Orastan-A, Furaguno, etc
Furazabol (miotolan) based phs - Furazadrol etc
Propadrol
Pheraplex & Clones
4-AD

Not Prohormones...
AMS's products - test boosters
Testabolan - ecdysterone
Mass Tabs - test boosters
Superdrol NG - Prasterone = DHEA, Methyl Xanthine = Caffine, Aprodine HCL = Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, ATD - test booster/aromatase inhibitor

If you plan on stacking two prohormones at the same time, the best combinations are class I mixed with a class II. For example SD/Bold, Halo/Tren, M1T/Prop, and so on..

Here's why, effectively when you take a class 1/class 1 stack, you're theoretically limiting your body's ability to suck up the little steroid molecules you're pumping into it. Think of it like a burger joint parking lot at lunchtime. There are no parking spots available, and you're stuck lying in wait for a spot to open up. It's the same situation for a dual class 1 stack.

However, with a class 1/class 2 combination while one pro hormone floats around binding to the androgen receptor, the other little guy is busy attaching itself to other parts of the body to encourage growth.
http://www.discountanabolics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7766

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Adding that info to the original list:

Methoxy-TST
Innovator: Bioscience Technologies
Nomenclature: 17b-methoxytrienosterone
Pill size: 2mg
Dosages: The label recommends 2-6mg daily, but many users report only noticing effects when dosed at 8-12mg.
Side effects: Low liver toxicity. Some users say this is a libido killer, yet others say the exact opposite. Other users report sides of thinning hair/hair loss.
Reputation: Seemingly underdosed, methoxy-TST could be considered an underrated designer, as many users have reported some substantial gains with higher dosages.

Epistane/Havoc/Hemaguno
Innovators: IBE, RPN, Spectra Force
Nomenclature: 2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Pill Size: 10mg or 12.5mg depending on what brand you use
Dosages: 20-50mg
AAS Equivalent: Mepitiostane (Thioderon)
DRY, Class-I
Side Effects: Milder on liver and lipid levels than other methyls. Known to cause lower back and calf pumps.
Reputation: There has had some spectroscopy and compound identification issues with these products, but from personal experience with it, is still a solid product. Many users have taken this compound as a solo run for gynecomastia reduction due to it's SERM-like and anti-aromatase properties. It is also a popular compound for use with the 'pulse method' of taking orals. Users can expect to see significant gains in both strength and mass.

Pheraplex:
Innovator: Designer Supplements
Nomenclature: 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol
Pill Size: 10mg
Dosages: 10-40mg
AAS Equivalent: Desoxymethyltestosterone/DMT (Madol)
WET, Class-I
Side Effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profile, lower back and calf pumps, some users report aggrevation of gynecomastia with this compound.
Reputation: Solid product for bulking. Wet gains. It is a sometimes used to jumpstart an injectable cycle. This is the less androgenic isomer in the Ergomax LMG matrix.

Ergomax LMG
Innovator: ALRI
Nomenclature: 17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane & 17-methyl-delta-3-etioallocholane
Pill Size: 10mg
Dosages: 10-40mg
Side effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profiles, lower back and calf pumps, may aggrevate gynecomastia.
Reputation: Again pretty solid for bulking. Users can expect similar gains as with pheraplex.

Superdrol:
Innovator: Designer Supplements
Nomenclature: 2a, 17a-dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan -3-one
Pill size: 10mg
Dosages: 10-30mg
AAS Equivalent: Masteron (Dromostanolone)
Class-II
Side Effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profiles, hypoglycemia lower back and calf pumps, some users report agrivation of gynecomastia with this compound. From personal experience, it gives me a wicked rebound, that causes some flare-up.
Reputation: Side effects vary from mild to extremely harsh, so use caution if planning your first run. Excellent dry gains. Great for bulking or cutting. Explosive strength gains.
This is a methylated form of Drostanolone (Masteron)

Methoxy-TRN
Nomenclature: 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone
Pill size: 1.5mg
Dosages: 1.5-6mg
Side effects: Affects libido (some positively some negatively), can aggrevate gynecomastia. May cause thinning hair/ hair loss. Also another progestin.
Reputation: This guy is a real hit or miss. Some users loved the stuff, while others did not notice anything from it. From personal experience, I've noticed increases in strength as well as decreases in bodyfat.

Halodrol-50
Innovator: Gaspari Nutrition
Nomenclature: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-1,4-diene-3,17 diol
Pill Size: 50mg
Dosages: 25-75mg
AAS Equivalent: Turinabol
DRY, Class-II
Side effects: Heptatoxicity, lower back/calf pumps
Reputation: Milder than superdrol or pheraplex. Modest gains in mass and strength. Most users take this as part of a cutting cycle.
This is a prosteroid of Turinabol.

Prostanozol/ Orastan-E
Innovators: ALRI, Gaspari Nutrition
Nomenclature: [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol
Pill size: 25mg
Dosages: 50-150mg (Although it is not uncommon to go much higher than this)
Side effects: very few sides. Some users report thinning hair/hair loss.
Reputation: Possibly the most mild of the designers, this compound is rarely run standalone. It is often stacked with a methyl compound for a lean bulk or cut. Very mild, yet easily maintained gains.
This is a de-alkylated derivative of Stanozol (winstrol).

Finigenix Magnum
Innovators: PharmagenX
Nomenclature: Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
Dosages: 50-75mg
Side effects: aggrevation of gynecomastia. This is a progestin (it can convert to trenbolone). Expect tren-like sides.
Reputation: Though there hasn't been much logged on this bad boy, those who've used it have liked it. This is a prohormone to Tren.

Propadrol:
Innovator: EST Nutrition
Nomenclures: 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene &
6-17 dihydroxyetiocholone-3-ol proponate
Dosages: 1-2 caps daily
Side effects: low side effects
DRY, Class-II
Reputation: User's who've taken it have reported great decreases in bodyfat, while increasing musclemass and strength. Not much data is present on this compound within this forum. NOTE: this is does not contain the same compound as Max LMG. They are close, but no cigar.

Max LMG
Nomenclature: 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one
Pill size: 25mg
Dosages: 25-135mg daily
Side effects: Can easily aggrevate gynecomastia. May be a libido killer. This is another progestin.
Reputation: A bulking compound through and through. Users can expect great recovery, and soaking WET gains.

M-1,4ADD
Innovator: unknown
Nomenclature: 17a-methyl-1,4-Androstadiene-3,17diol
Dosages: 30-90mg daily
AAS Equivalent: Dianabol (methandrostenolone)
WET, Class-II
Side effects: heptatoxicity, slight possibility to aggrevate gyno
Reputation: Great for a bulk. Somewhat wet gains, and decent strength gains. This is a prohormone of Dianabol. However, since dianabol and Boldenone are so very similar, it is believed that the actions of this prohormone are more similar to boldenone than to dianabol (methylboldenone).

1,4 AD
Innovator: Molecular Nutrition
Dosages: 300-600mg
Nomenclature: 1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-dione
Side effects: Mild
AAS Equivalent: Boldenone
DRY, Class-I
Reputation: Very weak and not very cost-efficient at the moment. This compound is often stacked with a methyl to potentiate and accelerate gains. Cycles are usually run at a MINIMUM of 4 weeks as this one takes a few weeks to 'kick in'. Slow, steady, and easily maintainable gains. This is a prohormone of Boldenone.

Promagnon-25
Innovator: Peak Performance Labs
Dosages: 25-75mg
Nomenclature:4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol
AAS Equivalent: Clostebol
Side effects: The usual sides associated with methylated compounds (heptatoxicity, lower back/calf pumps)
Reputation: Very similar to that of Halodrol-50, although people who've tried both seem to prefer Halodrol. For a while a lot of people were conviced that these two products were one in the same. Rest assured, they are not. This is a methyl derivative of clostebol.

Oxyguno
Innovator: Spectra Force
Nomenclature: 4-chloro-17 -methyl- etioallochol-4-ene- 17 -ol-3,11-dione
Pill Size: 7.5mg
Dosages: 7.5-22.5mg daily
Side effects: Heptatoxicity from 17a-methylation. Very low androgenic sides.
Reputation: Despite popular belief, this is not the most myotrophic designer out there: it has the highest Q factor. It is actually only about 77% as myotrophic as the active present in Havoc/Epistane/Hemaguno. Users taking Oxyguno can expect mass gains as well as excellent fatloss. Due to it's incredibly low androgenic ratio, strength gains are not as pronounced.

Furaguno/ Ortasan-A
Innovators: Spectra Force / Gaspari Nutrition
Pill Size: 33mg
Nomenclature: 5a0androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol
Dosages: 33-99mg daily
AAS Equivalent: Winstrol (stanozolol)
Class-II
Side Effects: very mild
Reputation: Supposedly lowers cholesterol, increases androgenic receptor activity, and does not induce any heptatoxicity. This product is too young on the market to have developed a reputation yet. Get some, log it, and let us know so I can update this compound's profile. This is a prosteroid to furazabol.

3-AD / 11-oxo
Innovator: Anabolic Xtreme / Ergopharm
Pill Size: 150mg
Dosages: 450mg
Nomenclature: andrenosterone, 11-oxo-androstenedione, or 4-androstene-3,11,17-trione (all mean the same thing)
Side effects: Mild
Reputation: This prohormone has a great affinity for blocking up cortisol receptors. User's report great changes in body composition, namely significant fatloss.

metalman302

metalman302

Awards
Not Prohormones...

Mass Tabs - test boosters
Mass tabs were not prohormones THEY WERE STERIODS! MethySten (TM) = Methyl Stenbolone. Nice how they play it off as a test booster huh?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stenbolone is a methylated steroid. The fact that they called it Methyl Sten is quite redundant, and funny.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Got a quick question here -

What would be the best choice for an individual that runs 5-6 days a week on top of the weight routines? Looking for safety, as I've never cycled while doing this much cardio.
Used PP/Finigenx and MTST/MTRN in the past. I've been looking mainly at Propadrol, but really not sure.

Thanks

BuffMilwaukee

Awards
New ? & Gone

Maybe I missed it but the Three Methyols for Sostonol 250 ??
Did you get those in here...

Bout to do My purchase of sos 250 I bought on a whim...since I did 2 descent cycles of superdrol previously.....
Got to get my PCT stuff first & let ths horrible winder season go away first. ( Hard gainer .stress of winter makes a difference ! )
185 +/- almost 40 years old lifting seriously 4-6 years now. Bench easily ?? 240 x 10 squat "Comfortably" 350+/-..

koman

Awards
help

i have been cycling on and off for about 20 yrs, have tried just about everything there is, but i just joined this site and after reading of all these designer roids that i have never heard of, how long has most of this stuff been around, and where would i purchase it because right now i just go to Tijuana, since i live in san diego where i get the normal decca, winny, sustenon 250ect. thank u

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
i have been cycling on and off for about 20 yrs, have tried just about everything there is, but i just joined this site and after reading of all these designer roids that i have never heard of, how long has most of this stuff been around, and where would i purchase it because right now i just go to Tijuana, since i live in san diego where i get the normal decca, winny, sustenon 250ect. thank u
A simple google search will come up with much of the products, some can be difficult to locate if discontinued, and our sponsors definately have some of the products listed.

Welcome to AM.

koman

Awards
I am new to this site and was reading some of the threads, i feel like i woke up and am in a different world, i have always used steriods and had incredible, incredible gains and now i come to this site and i read about prohormones, what is that? and 17 methyl bol and m1p and the list is just endless. Are these supplements or what is all this stuff. Is it just the sponsers of this site pushing their product? I mean i have tried so many things from creatine and VO2 and HMB, etc. all this stuff that was supposedly great and i never ever got close to the results i got when i was on the juice.

So my question to all u that are knowlegeable with these products is how comparable are they to being on the juice, maybe they arent as effective but have less side effects i dont know. What would be the most effective stack to take for strength, , muscle gain and at the same time staying relatively cut, i know what i would take if i was on the juice.
thank u for your time and hpefully u can educate me ,

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
I am new to this site and was reading some of the threads, i feel like i woke up and am in a different world, i have always used steriods and had incredible, incredible gains and now i come to this site and i read about prohormones, what is that? and 17 methyl bol and m1p and the list is just endless. Are these supplements or what is all this stuff. Is it just the sponsers of this site pushing their product? I mean i have tried so many things from creatine and VO2 and HMB, etc. all this stuff that was supposedly great and i never ever got close to the results i got when i was on the juice.

So my question to all u that are knowlegeable with these products is how comparable are they to being on the juice, maybe they arent as effective but have less side effects i dont know. What would be the most effective stack to take for strength, , muscle gain and at the same time staying relatively cut, i know what i would take if i was on the juice.

As reiterated all over the board... The compounds that you inquire about are technically and chemically steroids, very few 'pro-hormones' are left on the market. They are different formulations upon and modifications of things that you have probably already had experience with. Many of the products are methylated, so as to compare to 'juice,' one should not and cannot really compare to an injectable steroid, but maybe other orals. There were readily available oil based and transdermal versions of prohormones in past years, but those are gone as well. : (

As compared to HMB, CLA, ZMA, and many others, there is no viable comparisons in terms of strength and muscle aggregation. Creatine suits many well in terms of assistance or aid in a workout program, but by and large is not closely comparable in the fact that you change your lifestyle/ habits (such as eating habits and workout routine) based on a compound you ingest.

All the information in this thread and for the most part on this board is factual and from real world results, no merely marketing hype to sell a product. This board offers ideology to techniques, such as 'pulsing' that if you are unfamiliar with you should read up on; then form your own thoughts regarding if it is something you would want to try.

Is it true that many of the sponsors of AM produce the weightlifting supplements, yes. As do countless other companies. But, the companies of AM are reputable as stated by thousands and you can compare the results of others who take the same product. Many of our sponsors run tests on their products to display their integrity to our world of physical fitness.

Other companies, Nutraplanet being key, is an online retailer that sells various products by various companies at great prices. I have about 10 of their wonderful T-Shirts.:D

But to answer your question about what you should take. LOL
What's my fee?

Take 11-oxo and Havoc or Epistane (or one of the other clones) for 4-6 weeks or pulse.

:type:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
As reiterated all over the board... The compounds that you inquire about are technically and chemically steroids, very few 'pro-hormones' are left on the market. They are different formulations upon and modifications of things that you have probably already had experience with. Many of the products are methylated, so as to compare to 'juice,' one should not and cannot really compare to an injectable steroid, but maybe other orals. There were readily available oil based and transdermal versions of prohormones in past years, but those are gone as well. : (

As compared to HMB, CLA, ZMA, and many others, there is no viable comparisons in terms of strength and muscle aggregation. Creatine suits many well in terms of assistance or aid in a workout program, but by and large is not closely comparable in the fact that you change your lifestyle/ habits (such as eating habits and workout routine) based on a compound you ingest.

All the information in this thread and for the most part on this board is factual and from real world results, no merely marketing hype to sell a product. This board offers ideology to techniques, such as 'pulsing' that if you are unfamiliar with you should read up on; then form your own thoughts regarding if it is something you would want to try.

Is it true that many of the sponsors of AM produce the weightlifting supplements, yes. As do countless other companies. But, the companies of AM are reputable as stated by thousands and you can compare the results of others who take the same product. Many of our sponsors run tests on their products to display their integrity to our world of physical fitness.

Other companies, Nutraplanet being key, is an online retailer that sells various products by various companies at great prices. I have about 10 of their wonderful T-Shirts.:D

But to answer your question about what you should take. LOL
What's my fee?

Take 11-oxo and Havoc or Epistane (or one of the other clones) for 4-6 weeks or pulse.

:type:
good post!

one other thing, these 'designer' steroids DO require PCT's!!

koman

Awards
Well thank u for your time and information, there is nothing worse than to be misinformed or uneducated and harming yourself. So what is the difference between the regular steriods i have taken, and these newer desiger products, they both seem to have side effects? and i looked up pulsing and i got everything from planetary pulsing to arterial pulsing, is there a link u can direct me to.

I have always thought that bodybuilders are like a brotherhood and should share their knowledge and experiences like is being done here, what results should i expect with the stack u recommended, thank u very much for you time and education . Also i keep reading superdrol, gives good results are the side effects not worth it, kind of like Anadrol 50, which is very good but is very toxic on the liver

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Well thank u for your time and information, there is nothing worse than to be misinformed or uneducated and harming yourself. So what is the difference between the regular steriods i have taken, and these newer desiger products, they both seem to have side effects? and i looked up pulsing and i got everything from planetary pulsing to arterial pulsing, is there a link u can direct me to.

I have always thought that bodybuilders are like a brotherhood and should share their knowledge and experiences like is being done here, what results should i expect with the stack u recommended, thank u very much for you time and education . Also i keep reading superdrol, gives good results are the side effects not worth it, kind of like Anadrol 50, which is very good but is very toxic on the liver
this is the pulsing thread, it has a ton of good info...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62121-how-pulse-orals.html

superdrol is good, although you're right, it is liver toxic and does a number on your lipids as well. i experienced a 15lb gain in lbm my first cycle, which was only from 3 weeks of being on. of course those were first cycle gains but i have experienced at least 6-8 lbs lbm each cycle since.

havoc and epistane are the same compound from different manufacturers. these compounds are a bit milder than superdrol. they have both been run and logged quite a lot on this board and the majority of users experience significant increases in strength and size. this one and superdrol both are very popular compounds to pulse btw.

koman

Awards
this is the pulsing thread, it has a ton of good info...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62121-how-pulse-orals.html

superdrol is good, although you're right, it is liver toxic and does a number on your lipids as well. i experienced a 15lb gain in lbm my first cycle, which was only from 3 weeks of being on. of course those were first cycle gains but i have experienced at least 6-8 lbs lbm each cycle since.

havoc and epistane are the same compound from different manufacturers. these compounds are a bit milder than superdrol. they have both been run and logged quite a lot on this board and the majority of users experience significant increases in strength and size. this one and superdrol both are very popular compounds to pulse btw.
Well thank u for all your information, i was reading the steriods forum and read u were on your 12th week of test cypionate, so my question is i am a professional wrestler and had a hip replacement and had some other complications so i was away from the gym for a year and had a bunch of medicines that made me gain weiight so now that i am back, i didnt want to get back into anything toxic like anadrol 50, i think 20 yrs of jucing there comes a time when u gotta look into milder things, especially since i already have a foundation and experience.

I was going to stack equapoise wth test cyp and some decca, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, no orals, but then i read about all these other things on here, these designer roids, so my question to u since u have used both. Do u use both, one over the other, help for someone who is kind of confused, i dont want to waste my time, if staying on the juice is going to give me better results, but if i can get similar results with less side effects then i will use the designer roids, thank u

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Well thank u for all your information, i was reading the steriods forum and read u were on your 12th week of test cypionate, so my question is i am a professional wrestler and had a hip replacement and had some other complications so i was away from the gym for a year and had a bunch of medicines that made me gain weiight so now that i am back, i didnt want to get back into anything toxic like anadrol 50, i think 20 yrs of jucing there comes a time when u gotta look into milder things, especially since i already have a foundation and experience.

I was going to stack equapoise wth test cyp and some decca, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, no orals, but then i read about all these other things on here, these designer roids, so my question to u since u have used both. Do u use both, one over the other, help for someone who is kind of confused, i dont want to waste my time, if staying on the juice is going to give me better results, but if i can get similar results with less side effects then i will use the designer roids, thank u
Hey koman,
The majority of the effective designers are methylated and therefore will be the same toxicity wise as if you are taking Anadrol or dbol. I think that if you are wanting to cycle effectively and safely with little or no toxicity, the cycle that you mentioned with test, EQ and Deca would be the way to go. I'm curious however, why you would go 2 weeks on and two weeks off though?? Test cyp and deca are longer lasting esters and cycling this way wouldn't mitigate HTPA shut down. If it were me, I would run 500-600mg test cyp, 400-600mg deca 15 weeks and pulse an effective designer such as Superdrol or Epistane/Havoc on your Workout days for weeks 1-8... Just my $.02 :) Welcome to AM, by the way.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established

well this is my first injectable cycle i'm on right now and have never experienced these types of gains with the oral designer cycles i have ran in the past. but, i think you hit the nail right on the head when you asked if you can get similar results with less side effects. you already know that everything that gives good results is going to have some sort of sides. with that said, i would go with a 5-6 week havoc or epistane (same thing) cycle or a longer pulse cycle if thats what you decide to do. after this test cycle, i am definitely a bigger fan of the longer steady gains rather than the quick sudden 10-15lb gain in a couple weeks so a pulse would be good imo. you could easily get 10-15 lbs out of a longer pulse and it sounds like you've been natural for a little while so you should respond quite well. run some test with a pulse and you'd have great gains with little sides.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I don't think 11-OXO binds to the corticosteroid receptor, it simply blocks the 11HSD1R enzyme that converts cortisone to cortisol.

koman

Awards
Hey koman,
The majority of the effective designers are methylated and therefore will be the same toxicity wise as if you are taking Anadrol or dbol. I think that if you are wanting to cycle effectively and safely with little or no toxicity, the cycle that you mentioned with test, EQ and Deca would be the way to go. I'm curious however, why you would go 2 weeks on and two weeks off though?? Test cyp and deca are longer lasting esters and cycling this way wouldn't mitigate HTPA shut down. If it were me, I would run 500-600mg test cyp, 400-600mg deca 15 weeks and pulse an effective designer such as Superdrol or Epistane/Havoc on your Workout days for weeks 1-8... Just my $.02 :) Welcome to AM, by the way.

Well i have never done two weeks on and two weeks off, but i have a couple of friends in my business who do it like that and look great, and its almost similar to the "pulsing" method i was just introduced to, in that u dont need to have so much **** in u all the time, spread it out a little and u can use it longer with good results and very little side effects, so thats why i was going to try it. 2 questions better to use superdrol or epistane/havoc, i know the latter are milder, but which gives better results? And what post cycle therapy would be good after using these products, thank u for your time

koman

Awards
well this is my first injectable cycle i'm on right now and have never experienced these types of gains with the oral designer cycles i have ran in the past. but, i think you hit the nail right on the head when you asked if you can get similar results with less side effects. you already know that everything that gives good results is going to have some sort of sides. with that said, i would go with a 5-6 week havoc or epistane (same thing) cycle or a longer pulse cycle if thats what you decide to do. after this test cycle, i am definitely a bigger fan of the longer steady gains rather than the quick sudden 10-15lb gain in a couple weeks so a pulse would be good imo. you could easily get 10-15 lbs out of a longer pulse and it sounds like you've been natural for a little while so you should respond quite well. run some test with a pulse and you'd have great gains with little sides.

thank u for all the information, this is a great site, very informative, i wish this would have been around when i first started on the gas, would have saved me a lot of experimenting

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think 11-OXO binds to the corticosteroid receptor, it simply blocks the 11HSD1R enzyme that converts cortisone to cortisol.
Yeah. I don't know what I was thinking about when I had typed that up. Fixed that one.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey koman,
Any methyl will have a significant liver toxicity as the methylation makes the steroid unable to form a ketone at 17. The amount of damage it does is correlated slightly by androgenic ratio; therefore, there's a signficant difference between the amount of damage done by dbol versus anadrol.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well i have never done two weeks on and two weeks off, but i have a couple of friends in my business who do it like that and look great, and its almost similar to the "pulsing" method i was just introduced to, in that u dont need to have so much **** in u all the time, spread it out a little and u can use it longer with good results and very little side effects, so thats why i was going to try it. 2 questions better to use superdrol or epistane/havoc, i know the latter are milder, but which gives better results? And what post cycle therapy would be good after using these products, thank u for your time
I've seen some old protocols for 2ON, 4OFF, repeat, repeat. However, there were more fast acting less toxic legal options out there when this was popular. I'm not sure your choices for this strategy run any deeper than superdrol clones. And, the gains would likely be disappointing for someone who already has experience with gear IMO.

koman

Awards
I've seen some old protocols for 2ON, 4OFF, repeat, repeat. However, there were more fast acting less toxic legal options out there when this was popular. I'm not sure your choices for this strategy run any deeper than superdrol clones. And, the gains would likely be disappointing for someone who already has experience with gear IMO.
So i think my question would be if u get better gains using gear why would someone use stuff like superdrol because according to what i have been told it also can be toxic on the liver, is it because its legal. Also i want to take a testosterone creme from mexico called lowtiyel, anybody had an experience with it. Probably one of the few things i have never tried but i have heard test cremes are good

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
So i think my question would be if u get better gains using gear why would someone use stuff like superdrol because according to what i have been told it also can be toxic on the liver, is it because its legal. Also i want to take a testosterone creme from mexico called lowtiyel, anybody had an experience with it. Probably one of the few things i have never tried but i have heard test cremes are good
superdrol gives extremely good results man. i would say its definitely right there with dbol. not as 'wet' of a compound, its actually rather dry. but the strength and mass increases are definitely up there.

Redeemer

Awards

Dude, your post sounds like you are a Federal agent or something. You have been cycling on and off for 20 years and never heard of PH's. You are comparing creatine to roids? I do not want to welcome you by bashing but if you are not a Fed, then you spend way too much time reading the NY Times.

Redeemer

Awards
I hope I didn't come off sounding like a **** but you can never be too paranoid these days. If you are legit, then welcome to the forum.