tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man mechabol was just released not to long ago.. if dzine and methylsten is still there im good. Going to have to pick up a couple bottles of formestane though

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you read it....it doesnt even matter if its on the list.
The DEA can just randomly add things to the list for up to 2.5 years at a time. MEaning they can just say....oh..methylsten fits the bill here so now we arrest and fine everyone selling it as well.

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Exactly ^ Pretty much if it promotes muscle growth similar to testosterone then it's essentially screwed.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
methyl stenbolone isn't on the list, but the superdrol it is contaminated with is.

string11

Awards
reminds me when i stocked up on 1-ad.. man what i would do for another bottle

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i may be wrong but i think you can still get methyl 1ad
edit- nevermind cel alpha one is what i was thinking about and its 135$ where i found it.
Dang, just buy m1t for cheaper lol

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i may be wrong but i think you can still get methyl 1ad
edit- nevermind cel alpha one is what i was thinking about and its 135$ where i found it.
Yeah, CEL Alpha One is actually a M1T clone.

As for 1-AD, closest thing out there currently is Finaflex 1-Andro. Which I believe is only 50% of what the original Ergopharm 1-AD was.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cel alpha one isn't a m1t clone.

it is a clone of lg's old methyl 1-androstenediol product, which was marketed as a ph to methyl 1-testosterone.

its already an active compound though, and less harsher than m1t on the body. (for most)

finflex 1-andro is 1-dhea, a pro hormone to 1-testosterone.

it can either convert into 1-androstenedion, then into 1-test, or into 1-androstenediol, then into 1-test.

Last edited:
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
people need to run it higher because conversion, if it does happen, is low, and diol's dont bind as strongly to the androgen receptor as their 3-keto big brothers.

it's still a powerful compound though. (i havn't ran it though, i screwed around when i had the chance to get it free and got pmag instead) and those who have ran it, say it's nicer on their bodies than m1t.

if one doesn't want to jump straight into the harshness of a m1t cycle, this is def a step down while still bringing nice gains.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It converts to methyl 1 test?! or does it convert to 1 test?
They are drastically different.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow.....brutal.

1test cyp is pretty good.
methyl 1 test is the burliest compound I have personally used. Strong as hell.....the old VPX methyl 1 test you could feel about 10 min after taking it.
The feeling wasnt good but it sure did pack on weight.

standon23

Awards
I feel like they don't care how broad, what's it to them they love telling us what we can and cannot do lol I mean somethings I agree when a product is marketed wrong or along them lines but they go to far way to much

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If they become illegal then I'd venture to guess that a fair amount of people may look into injectables. A lot of people take DS over injectables and orals like dbol because of the fact that they're legal. Well if they're all illegal then people will take whatever they feel like and UGL will flourish

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
If they become illegal then I'd venture to guess that a fair amount of people may look into injectables. A lot of people take DS over injectables and orals like dbol because of the fact that they're legal. Well if they're all illegal then people will take whatever they feel like and UGL will flourish
EXACTLY!!!!! Prohibition does nothing but create criminals and criminal activity. People are going to do what they want to do despite the risk. The number of people deterred from it isn't worth the underground economies they are creating.

wujustyle

Awards
True. Not to mention when you buy PH/DS you know most of the time it isn't going to be bunk. Yet when you go the route of AAS you not only risk jail time, but also getting a bunk product.

I don't see how America hasn't already seen from Prohibition and the War on Drugs that prohibiting illegal substances only makes their abuse rise and organized crime rise in order to meet black market demand.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Can somebody tell me what 3-hydroxy-Phera is. Did a super quick search on google, first page didnt do anything, so thought I should just ask here. Is it similar to actual phera? If so, clones?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Can somebody tell me what 3-hydroxy-Phera is. Did a super quick search on google, first page didnt do anything, so thought I should just ask here. Is it similar to actual phera? If so, clones?
It is exactly as it's named. That is, Phera (17a-methyl-5a-androst-2-en-17b-ol) with a 3-hydroxyl group. To my knowledge this has not appeared on the market by itself. It could conceivebly be a contamination product(perhaps why it was proposed to be scheduled).

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
that compound isn't even in the vida book. i've decided they wrote the nomenclature wrong and meant 1 ene which would be methy 1ad which has been on the market and isn't on the list. this makes more sense to me.
17α-methyl-androst-1-ene-3,17β-diol --- methyl 1ad
17α-methyl-androst-2-ene-3,17β-diol ---wtf

if i am correct, it pretty much proves that they don't know what the hell they're doing.
They also added the 5b variation of Superdrol. Don't know wtf that's suppose to be.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
that compound isn't even in the vida book. i've decided they wrote the nomenclature wrong and meant 1 ene which would be methy 1ad which has been on the market and isn't on the list. this makes more sense to me.
17α-methyl-androst-1-ene-3,17β-diol --- methyl 1ad
17α-methyl-androst-2-ene-3,17β-diol ---wtf

if i am correct, it pretty much proves that they don't know what the hell they're doing.
There are many possible variations and analogues of anabolic steroids not listed in Vida's book.

3-OH-Phera would look like this:

3-hydroxy-Phera.png

I suppose your theory is possible though (given that they listed 2 of the nomenclatures twice, I wouldn't put it past whoever wrote it).

supraseed48

supraseed48

Awards
Looks like PP is gonna be laughing all the way to the bank due to this....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

henryv

Awards
  • Established
my thinking was that if they were gonna get preemptive with these compounds, why stop there.
They didn't stop there. Anything structurally related to a known anabolic is covered by this bill.

Stupes

They didn't stop there. Anything structurally related to a known anabolic is covered by this bill.
They finally caught on.

What does that mean for products like Trenavar and Mentabolan???....

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
"uncontrolled rage" Lmfao oh god.. I can't believe after all these years the gov still doesnt realize it's a freaking myth

Stupes

"uncontrolled rage" Lmfao oh god.. I can't believe after all these years the gov still doesnt realize it's a freaking myth
True - uncontrolled rage is absolutely ridiculous. MLB locker rooms would have been plagued by riots on a daily basis through the 90's if this were even remotely true.

But your are kidding yourself if you don't think sex hormones affect mood to some degree.

WRIGHT9

WRIGHT9

Awards
This is ridiculous they decide to pick on the less than 1% of the population who has dedicated themselves to the gym and bettering their physique/strength and fitness. At this point its comical how ass backward our present time and society is. So we make muscle enhancing substances, for people who work their asses off in the gym to better themselves, illegal but at the same time lets decriminalize marijuana and even talk of making it legal, how smart are we!!!! Lets legalize a know psychoactive drug running ramped in our youth and responsible for making our youth already lazier and fatter then they all ready fu*#king are. Lets just drive the country further down the toilet. How about the countless number of deaths from alcohol and tobacco a year. The families that are torn apart by alcoholism, the children becoming addicted to nicotine, the chemicals being pumped into cigarettes, the amount of youth who think their "innocent" daily partying/binge drinking is normal until graduate college and realize holy sh1t I can't go a day without alcohol consumption. Yet all of these things are readily available, with just some tax, to everyone and anyone who wants. And the negatives elsewhere pile up daily, if they maybe put an ounce of the energy and time into coming up with a solution for our miserable economy maybe then we would be a little closer to solving it. Sorry for the rant this just really hit a soft spot.
THIS ^

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
True - uncontrolled rage is absolutely ridiculous. MLB locker rooms would have been plagued by riots on a daily basis through the 90's if this were even remotely true.

But your are kidding yourself if you don't think sex hormones affect mood to some degree.
Yeah, some people definitely get more aggressive or have a shorter fuse when on. It's more person dependent though and they usually already have to be predisposed to that type of behavior. It's just an overblown statement in general though for the most part IMO.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, some people definitely get more aggressive or have a shorter fuse when on. It's more person dependent though and they usually already have to be predisposed to that type of behavior. It's just an overblown statement in general though for the most part IMO.
Yeah, I have a short fuse already. It gets a little worse on cycle. Which is why I don't ever plan on running tren

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Also realize that Senator Orrin Hatch is the one who fought for supplements to NOT have to be approved by the FDA. So let's see... he wants less restrictions on supplements and wants to deem "anything with similar effects to testosterone" a controlled substance. Ya think he's getting funding from the supplement industry?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Short enough to kill a man?
No just quicker to yell and get angry. I usually just head to the gym or hit the heavy bag in my basement

It's not like they take a normal person and turn them into a violent psychopath like that Ben Affleck PSA

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Seems to be all about the $$$$ if they could I bet they would produce them and sell them at a crazy cost... at least we have insurance for that right hahaha. Frustrating to say the least, spot on about the 1% of the population. We all need to own farms and get them for our "animals".

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does this bill cover sarms as well? I skimmed the first page...

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
But some sarms are used in cancer research... so maybe not? Can designer steroids ever be considered research chems?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
But some sarms are used in cancer research... so maybe not? Can designer steroids ever be considered research chems?

Testosterone is used for medical purposes and it's banned.

etnukekav

Awards
Considering it is EXTREMELY broad I'm hoping that it lessens the chance of it passing.
the 2004 ban was insanely broad as well, not as sweeping and general as this one, but I doubt our elected officials will give it much thought

RicFlair

Awards
Will a PH expire over time if unopened? What's the window on this?