DEMIGODS need Protein Too!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
F4708B2B-1891-47A4-BAA0-C122BF9B062A.png

Here we go AM guys and girls! Olympus Labs is finally preparing to enter the protein market. DemiGods and Goddesses will finally have a one-stop shop for all their supplemental needs. We would like to get some early initial reviews on our finalized flavors from our AM family. These will be sample sized. We have 5 flavors coming out in total that we are very excited about. We are looking for 2-3 reviewers for each flavor. Flavors will be a complete surprise for reviewers. Lots of opportunities to taste some delicious new innovation, so get in here!

Requirements:

1. Must have 200+ posts or be an active member of AM for >1year
2. Entries limited to North America
3. Must have a good standing within AM(no blacklisters need apply).
4. Be willing to post a 1-5 minute video review. This is not an absolute requirement but will definitely help you to be chosen. Great video content also opens up future reviewing opps in the future.
5. All videos and reviews need to be submitted one week after receiving your sample.

To apply:

1. Say Yes, I meet the requirements!
2. Commit to an honest and unbiased review in a thread that will be created by us in our sub-forum.
3. Toss out a name suggestion for our protein.
4. Would you make a video review?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 164181
Here we go AM guys and girls! Olympus Labs is finally preparing to enter the protein market. DemiGods and Goddesses will finally have a one-stop shop for all their supplemental needs. We would like to get some early initial reviews on our finalized flavors from our AM family. These will be sample sized. We have 5 flavors coming out in total that we are very excited about. We are looking for 2-3 reviewers for each flavor. Flavors will be a complete surprise for reviewers. Lots of opportunities to try some delicious new innovation, so get in here!

Requirements:

4. Be willing to post a 1-5 minute video review. This is not an absolute requirement but will definitely help you be chosen. Great video content also opens up future sampling reviewing opps in the future.
5. All videos and reviews need to be submitted one week after receiving your sample.

To apply:

1. Say Yes, I
2. Commit to an honest and unbiased review in a thread that will be created by us in our sub-forum.
3. Toss out a name suggestion.
Yes I meet the requirements!
I can do videos . I can do sub form reviews too. My YouTube channel make sure to sub ripped jym for all my reviews and talks.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 164181

Here we go AM guys and girls! Olympus Labs is finally preparing to enter the protein market. DemiGods and Goddesses will finally have a one-stop shop for all their supplemental needs. We would like to get some early initial reviews on our finalized flavors from our AM family. These will be sample sized. We have 5 flavors coming out in total that we are very excited about. We are looking for 2-3 reviewers for each flavor. Flavors will be a complete surprise for reviewers. Lots of opportunities to try some delicious new innovation, so get in here!

Requirements:

4. Be willing to post a 1-5 minute video review. This is not an absolute requirement but will definitely help you be chosen. Great video content also opens up future sampling reviewing opps in the future.

To apply:

3. Toss out a name suggestion.
1.Yes I meet requirements
2.I can give some honest feedback, no bs here.
3. Sav1or
4. Yeah I can do a video review, not that hard
The Solution would be awesome at this.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ve done over 50+ YT videos on video reviews for protein and meet all requirements

Absolutely would be glad to do it and give my 100% honest feedback . I have been doing video reviews on protein for over 5 years

Just point me what subforum and thread and it will be done. If there is any particular instructions for mixing in regards to liquid amount and choice of water and milk I would be glad to accommodate for the company .

Name:
Prot3in
N3ctar
Chal1ce
Wh3y

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1.yes I meet the requirements
2.my mom says she should have named me abe because I am so honest[just kidding]. I will give honest feedback, not kidding
3.typhoon...ecl1pse..erupt1on...re1gn drops
4.sorry, can't do video review

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.Yes I meet requirements
2.I can give some honest feedback, no bs here
3. The Solution would be awesome at this.
4. Yeah I can do a video review, not that hard
Toss out a name for the product! We have some in mind but for the sake of brainstorming ideas are appreciated!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ve done over 50+ YT videos on video reviews for protein and meet all requirements

Absolutely would be glad to do it and give my 100% honest feedback . I have been doing video reviews on protein for over 5 years

Just point me what subforum and thread and it will be done. If there is any particular instructions for mixing in regards to liquid amount and choice of water and milk I would be glad to accommodate for the company .
Dunno yet. Instructions will likely be included. If not, then do as you see fit. Now let’s have a name Bob!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

And I need links to every single one of these “video reviews”. I’m not sure I’ve ever heard of you;). Lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And I need links to every single one of these “video reviews”. I’m not sure I e ever heard of you;). Lol
Re1gn review
[video=youtube_share;qxVkLXuYpfk]http://youtu.be/qxVkLXuYpfk[/video]

Just go to my YouTube bkupniewski to find a bunch of cooking recipes and supplement reviews. There are 350 to choose from

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get those apps rolling in, guys! You don't want to miss out on this opportunity!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let's get those apps rolling in, guys! You don't want to miss out on this opportunity!
this thread will go 3-4 pages before 8pm est.....

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
1. Yes, I meet the requirements
2. I commit to an honest and unbiased review.
3. SUST3NANCE, NOUR1SH
4. Yes, I would.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thoroughly encourage any demigod’s/goddesses who usually can’t stomach milk based protein blends to apply. Be prepared to tastes extreme awesomeness, with NONE of the assoicated issues such as bloating, sore stomachs and the more nasty stuff

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s about that time!! Get in here folks. Great opportunity for sure!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thoroughly encourage any demigod’s/goddesses who usually can’t stomach milk based protein blends to apply. Be prepared to tastes extreme awesomeness, with NONE of the assoicated issues such as bloating, sore stomachs and the more nasty stuff
Now that is some tasty info:head:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) yes
2) I commit
3) t1gers milk or tig3rs milk ? (don’t think copyright with tigers milk bars would interfere but who knows lol)
4) no video unfortunately but I can do pictures

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What source of protein ?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh yes.

I am In meet all requirements and will do a full vid review and a snippet version for ig as well.

As for name well seems like a no brainer to me. Three choices:

My favorite is ambrosia. In myth ambrosia was the name for both the food and the drink of the gods promising immortality etc. to those who drink. Unfortunately ppl will not understand bc of that awful marshmallow fruity concoction.

Mead is also a drink of the gods which promised superhuman strength and vitality. But again that honey wine sh1t Chaucer was so fond of might confuse ppl.

Nektar is another option which is a drink of the gods which is a sweet brew which helps the person who drinks it to overcome death.

If u can’t tell I took a lot of mythology classes in college lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not in but I’m good with words.

Ambros1a <- was the first to enumerate it however! :)
AMBroS1A

It’s got the word bro in it too. "We put the bro in BROTEIN"... too much?
And it was the food of the gods.
Just saw the post above. Lol.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caaaaant wait

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Ambrosia is pretty solid food/drink of the gods! Pretty much nails it! Will it be one name for the protein and then creative names for each flavour as well?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t call it ambrosia..
Just call it Immortal..
Maybe cuz i’m a metal head it has a better ring to it. Keep it brutal \m/

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep those ideas coming. Can’t wait for the protein jugs to start trickling down from the top of Mt Olympus

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a stellar opportunity guys! Glad to hear about the protein coming to light!

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. I think I meet the minimum requirements
2. I can give a totally non bias review. I’m not associated with any company so I’m pretty free to say what’s on my mind
3. Badg3r M1Lk
But seriously... there were some good ones listed above
4. For sure

I’ve had a ton of protein before and I sometimes like to get creative

https://www.instagram.com/money0351/

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. I think I meet the minimum requirements
2. I can give a totally non bias review. I’m not associated with any company so I’m pretty free to say what’s on my mind
3. Badg3r M1Lk
But seriously... there were some good ones listed above
4. For sure

I’ve had a ton of protein before and I sometimes like to get creative

https://www.instagram.com/money0351/
Nice entry! Hon3y Badg3r M1lk works too.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can’t wait for you guys to find out what the flavors are gonna be. But for now it’s gonna be a surprise. You guys can always check our social media like IG for clues;)

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All of the feedback from my video reviews tell me that I speak in incomprehensible drawl and dialect that might actually be harmful to your overall health :D :D But in to see some feedback!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I can’t wait for you guys to find out what the flavors are gonna be. But for now it’s gonna be a surprise. You guys can always check our social media like IG for clues;)
I definitely saw little tasting cups with what looked like a take on Fruity Pebbles with milk...

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
I definitely saw little tasting cups with what looked like a take on Fruity Pebbles with milk...
this and also one peanut butter cup with inclusions ; i think i saw that in a YT video on OL‘ channel,

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_0057.jpg

Sorry all, was sick of the previous pic on this thread in the timeline...

Edit, this didn’t help

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I friggin' LOVE its profile, texture and taste. It could easily be the single food that I can survive on forever LOL

My stomach ain't the biggest fan of whey, but our smart addition made it PERFECT.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome, can't wait to see what you guys are throwing in there to make it unique. Plus now I'm hyped for the flavors based on the posts above!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
To apply:

- Yes I meet the requirements!

- yes for sure!

3. Toss out a name suggestion for our protein.
- For an overall name I also like Ambrosia. Food/drink of the gods is pretty solid!

- It would be my first but all YouTube sensations need to start somewhere right!?

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Yes, I meet the requirements
2. Absolutely!
3. Phalanx - Ancient Greek battle formation
4. Yes, making a video would be no issue. I’m no video expert, but I would do it for OL!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get dem apps in people! We still got samples we want reviewers for!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not entering but a few names could be

SP1R3
M0UNTA1N
SUMM1T
MASS1F

All mountain terminology^

the last one also begs to mention

MASS1V3

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it contains hydrolised whey then you could use "Hydra"

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hera’s m1lk
Joking

Fruity pebbles &#55357;&#56843;

R1se
Ambros1a I also thought of that
N3ctar Thought of that too
Asc3nd

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hera’s m1lk
Joking

Fruity pebbles ��

R1se
Ambros1a I also thought of that
N3ctar Thought of that too
Asc3nd
All these name are great guys but you need to answer the 4 quick questions to be considered!

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All these name are great guys but you need to answer the 4 quick questions to be considered!
I live in England . Can’t wait for more info on the product though

Please consider bringing out a version that’s either sweetened with a sweetener which doesn’t have side-effects or which isn’t sweetened. Stevia and monk fruit extract are good options for sweetening and tbh I think a subtly sweet version could be really quite nice

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1. Yes, I meet all the requirements

2. I have been known to be quite honest in the past. I commit!

3. Like many others apparently, N3CTAR was the first name I came up with. I get the sense it is almost meant to be. I will add another if I come up with one..

4. A video is not completely out of the question, but I can’t promise that (I’m camera shy). Pictures would certainly not be a problem!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. Yes I meet the requirements.

2. Sure will post an honest review.

3. Ambros1a is what came to mind but been said already. Zeus’s Juice but that doesn’t make much sense for protein. Maybe BCAA product.

4. I would not do a video but would do pictures and detail review!

Can’t wait to see what you guys have come out with!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sadly I don't meet the requirements but I love your products and i still want to contribute to the nameing!
"KINGS F3AST" comes to mind with all your recent namings!

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
1. Yes I meet the requirements.

2. Sure will post an honest review.

3. Ambros1a is what came to mind but been said already. Zeus’s Juice but that doesn’t make much sense for protein. Maybe BCAA product.

4. I would not do a video but would do pictures and detail review!

Can’t wait to see what you guys have come out with!
Zeus’s juice sounds like it could be some kind of sexual enhancing supp!

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Zeus’s juice sounds like it could be some kind of sexual enhancing supp!
Haha that's what I thought. Zeus's Juice, Papa Zeus's personal love tonic

It'd also suit a next level natty anabolic. Slogan on the bottle "it's better than testosterone and it's better than tren. That stuff's for mortals. This stuff's for (Demi-)Gods"