DEMIGODS need Protein Too!!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Zeus’s juice sounds like it could be some kind of sexual enhancing supp!
Haha that's what I thought. Zeus's Juice, Papa Zeus's personal love tonic

It'd also suit a next level natty anabolic. Slogan on the bottle "it's better than testosterone and it's better than tren. That stuff's for mortals. This stuff's for (Demi-)Gods"
Haha makes more sense the more I think about it

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I first saw this, I immediately thought of Zues Juice! Had to go through all the apps to see if it had been mentioned and of course, it has. Hey, it's a protein from the god. Lol!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Get on this, folks!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright everyone. Thank you to everyone for applying and participating. Ten selections. Here we go:
The Solution
djbombsquad bbartsche Martyfnemec thebigt money0351 Oconns28 bloodnthunder Ricky10 m1k3_d0z4

Please pm me ASAP with your shipping info. We want to get these reviews rolling! I will create a thread in the OL subforum for you guys to post your reviews in one place. Feel free to create your own threads if you want. We ask that you please post your video and review within a week after receiving your samples. These are blind taste tests so I hope everyone gets a nice surprise. Cheers!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright everyone. Thank you to everyone for applying and participating. Ten selections. Here we go:
TheSolution djbombsquad bbartsche Martyfnemec thebigt money0351 Oconns28 bloodnthunder Ricky10 m1k3_d0z4

Please pm me ASAP with your shipping info. We want to get these reviews rolling! I will create a thread in the OL subforum for you guys to post your reviews in one place. Feel free to create your own threads if you want. We ask that you please post your video and review within a week after receiving your samples. These are blind taste tests so I hope everyone gets a nice surprise. Cheers!
m1k3_d0z4. Your username is a pain in the ass to type. Lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSolution djbombsquad bbartsche Martyfnemec thebigt money0351 Oconns28 bloodnthunder Ricky10 m1k3_d0z4

Congrats foolios. Looking forward to this release.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
The Solution
djbombsquad bbartsche Martyfnemec thebigt money0351 Oconns28 bloodnthunder Ricky10 m1k3_d0z4

Awesome. Thank you. I'm looking forward to it.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job getting me the info fast guys! Oconns28 I already have your info. No message needed. Still need:
money0351 djbombsquad bloodnthunder
As soon as I get them all I’ll send the info in and get these out ASAP:)

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great job getting the info fast guys! Oconns28 I already have your info. No message needed. Still need:
Pm sent. Can’t wait

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to the lucky 10. I’m jealous of all of you

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Great job getting me the info fast guys! Oconns28 I already have your info. No message needed. Still need:
Oh man this is going to be good!! Thanks guys!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Solution

awesome....haven't tried anything from OL that hasn't been very good!!!:doh:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just sent in the shipping info for all the promo winners. Thanks for the quick responses guys! I’ll be messaging everyone soon.
woohoo...time to break out the pointer sisters!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What makes this protein special ?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It’s from Olympus Labs. Need I say more?!

We have not released the profile or flavors yet so just stay tuned for all that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s from Olympus Labs. Need I say more?!

We have not released the profile or flavors yet so just stay tuned for all that.
good answer!!!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From what I have heard;

1) Flavours are different
2) Addition of Velositol- not new. But, not many brands out there as well with this addition
3) Inclusions- This should be good.

It will be interesting to see what new flavours will OL bring to the market since we have a plethora from different brands.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Velositol is awesome .

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
vegan protein?? i dont think so,
i saw a YT video from OL a few months ago and afaik they said it will be either a whey or whey+casein but never a vegan protein, i really hope its not vegan

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
vegan protein?? i dont think so,
i saw a YT video from OL a few months ago and afaik they said it will be either a whey or whey+casein but never a vegan protein, i really hope its not vegan
Its actually a rice protein isolate and hydrolyzed beef collagen blend... hope this satisfies your needs

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol that was sarcasm, they are both putrid protein sources
lol...tastes pretty darned good for being putrid!!!

don't know what the ingredients are, but you nailed the taste, imo!!!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lol...tastes pretty darned good for being putrid!!!

don't know what the ingredients are, but you nailed the taste, imo!!!
Yeahh buddy! The profile is impressive and should be released soon.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love how creamy and filling it is, but yet still light and refreshing, so it doesn't sit around in the gut causing unwanted side effects. As usual, OL delivers!

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Its actually a rice protein isolate and hydrolyzed beef collagen blend... hope this satisfies your needs
yesss❤ thats what i wanted to hear!

true innovation, well-done OL!

puuh, my heart stopped for one second after i heard the 5 scary letters v-e-g-a-n in a video about OL‘ new protein. ?
at the same time something deep inside my head told me, that its literally impossible that OL releases BS like vegan protein

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a shame we dropped, last minute, the raw corn protein concentrate fraction. Luckily we made up for that with some extra fructose :D