Delta Force is getting reloaded with LR & AE (PAL Sponsored)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
normal price is around $50-60 for a 20lb vest..then they go way up from there..walmart actually carries a 20lb vest that runs around $50
if they stay on pretty snug while running thats not bad... either get a vest or run up a hill for a good short cardio session, over here everything is flat, I'll be checking them out.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
BTW, the youtube videos I posted are getting rendered right for anyone? all I see is a link, damn it!
Instead of using URL tags like you've been using YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Use the YT tags for youtube posts. Take the stuff after the = in the video and place it between [ y t ] and [ / y t ]

GICH! (if you are still having trouble, quote my post to take a look at the formatting.)

Btw, good to see that AE and Lev are kicking in to high gear for you Ed. It'll only get better. :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Instead of using URL tags like you've been using YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Use the YT tags for youtube posts. Take the stuff after the = in the video and place it between [ y t ] and [ / y t ]

GICH! (if you are still having trouble, quote my post to take a look at the formatting.)

Btw, good to see that AE and Lev are kicking in to high gear for you Ed. It'll only get better. :)
thanks for the tip SB... I've corrected the last post, the others I'll pass.. just need to remember the yt tag :thumbsup:

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Day 10
Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 191.8 (+1)
BF -3.1

Supps:
Leviathan Reloaded - 1x 8:30am, 1x 4:30pm
Anabolic Edge - 2x 8:30am, 2x 11:30am, 2x 4:30pm

Taking this day off, I'd normally train 2 days in a row and take 1 day off but yesterday I was pretty drained so I decided not to tax my body too much by taking a little break.

Got a good bf drop reading this morning by having only a shake before bed last night, maybe thats the secret, I should do for the next few days to observe if bf drops at a higher rate.

Distraction of the day

Video of the day!

I'm sorry were you guys talking about diet, working out..? I must have been distracted!!! haha!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry were you guys talking about diet, working out..? I must have been distracted!!! haha!
haha... yeah... its all right there about half way on that post :boobies: :boobies: :boobies:

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Haha, Keep em coming bro, the workout progress that is....lol Nah, for real it's looking good, and the pix are an extra bonus!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I did not make it to the gym this morning, here's where i break out my worlds smallest violin, get your chairs ready...

:whiner: Last there was a big rig accident on mt HW17 which takes me over the hill to get back in the valley or home... damn accident happen at 2pm and I was aware of it so I stayed at work till 8pm thinking the road would be clear... but NO way I ended up get stuck for 1.5hrs.. it was weird b/c everyone stopped their engines and turned off the lights for over an freaking hour... (this is where I crank up my violin) so I get home hell of late by the time I hit the sack its almost 12am... I need to get up by 4:20am to make to the gym so I said fuk it, sleep in... the end :whiner:

So I have to leave you guys with these ladies instead. Enjoy

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
I did not make it to the gym this morning, here's where i break out my worlds smallest violin, get your chairs ready...

:whiner: Last there was a big rig accident on mt HW17 which takes me over the hill to get back in the valley or home... damn accident happen at 2pm and I was aware of it so I stayed at work till 8pm thinking the road would be clear... but NO way I ended up get stuck for 1.5hrs.. it was weird b/c everyone stopped their engines and turned off the lights for over an freaking hour... (this is where I crank up my violin) so I get home hell of late by the time I hit the sack its almost 12am... I need to get up by 4:20am to make to the gym so I said fuk it, sleep in... the end :whiner:

So I have to leave you guys with these ladies instead. Enjoy

LOL, nice bro! I play the Violin all the time, I got it from 2 1/2 Men, grreat show and even better pix!!! You'll be alright missing one day, keep it up!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
quick update so no one think that i fell off the face of the earth... I've had a few days off due to my hectic work schedule and holidays stuff plus some personal issues that's going on... I have been training but left with little time to make my usual updates this last weekend i was a full time dad so I had very little time for anything else not kids related... I will try to get my arse in gear and post my usual updates... AE & LV stack are treating me well my endurance has remain very good in and out of the gym and I have also leaned out some even during this hectic times when its not so easy to maintain a good diet, I'm past the half way mark, tomorrow I will try my best for a complete daily update. cheers everyone

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
quick update so no one think that i fell off the face of the earth... I've had a few days off due to my hectic work schedule and holidays stuff plus some personal issues that's going on... I have been training but left with little time to make my usual updates this last weekend i was a full time dad so I had very little time for anything else not kids related... I will try to get my arse in gear and post my usual updates... AE & LV stack are treating me well my endurance has remain very good in and out of the gym and I have also leaned out some even during this hectic times when its not so easy to maintain a good diet, I'm past the half way mark, tomorrow I will try my best for a complete daily update. cheers everyone
Sounds good man!

im starting this stack tomorrow. getting married in 2 months and gotta cut up a bit. Just took my first dose of AE (havent taken it in a while)...been taking ATP tabs for a week now, and LR starts in the AM. Oh howi love the benefits of working for PAL!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man!

im starting this stack tomorrow. getting married in 2 months and gotta cut up a bit. Just took my first dose of AE (havent taken it in a while)...been taking ATP tabs for a week now, and LR starts in the AM. Oh howi love the benefits of working for PAL!
Its good of you to stop by Dave... I was starting to wonder where's all the PAL reps hanging out at, you guys sponsored a few logs here but participation has been minimal at best, yeah this is definitely a good stack, I just went through a little set back away from the gym but I'm ready to get back in this thing and finish strong, I bet there's some good benefits when working for PAL, you got some good pals :thumbsup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late! but in now Ed...and starting pics bro?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
either way you look mean!:D
haha... I was in bad shape, I had been sick for the better part of 2 weeks and with no training at all... I dont think you would have want to see those pics anyhow... look back on the 2nd page i posted some nice pics... i cant compete with that :32:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice;), i'll post some up tonight in here:D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 17
Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 192.0 (+1.2)
BF% -1.9

Supps:
Leviathan Reloaded - 2x 7:30am, 2x 4:30pm
Anabolic Edge - 2x 4:30am, 2x 11:00am, 2x 4:30pm

Narrative:
Getting in the gym around 5am has been more difficult lately b/c its bee so cold here but every time i get there I have killer workouts like this one, love doing legs and getting them all pumped

AE is doing its job pretty well on me along with endurance and now strength being up. LV is working pretty good... last few days my pants have been feeling so lose even after tightening it a couple notches

Training: Quads & Hamstrings
Warm Up for 5 minutes on treadmill
Quads
Leg Extension 1 10x80 10x90 10x100
Barbell Squats 2 10x35 10x60 10x70
Leg Press 3 15x180 15x180 15x225 15x225
Hamstrings
Lying Leg Curl 4 10x85 10x88 10x92 10x99
Barbell Lunges 5 10x35 10x40 10x40
Seated Leg Curls 12x180 10x195 10x210
Calfs
Seated Calf Raises 20x90 20x90 20x90

Distraction of the day

Video of the Day!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 18
Thursday, December 24, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 193.2 (+2.4)
BF% -2.1

Supps:
Leviathan Reloaded - 2x 7:30am, 2x 4:30pm
Anabolic Edge - 2x 4:30am, 2x 11:30am, 2x 4:30pm

Narrative:
I am definitely leaning out pretty good now, my clothes are all feeling lose specially my jeans even after tightening my best a couple notches they still want to drop, strength has been pretty steady, is not going through the roof but it has been steady, my lifts are increasing!

Training: Shoulders & Traps
Warm Up for 5 minutes on treadmill
Shoulders
Dumbbell Presses 10x40 10x45 10x45
Lateral Deltoid Raises 10x20 10x20 10x25
Single Arm Deltoid Raises 10x30 10x30 10x30
OBB Shoulder Press 10x25 10x35 10x45
OBB Upright Rows 10x20 10x20 10x20
Reverse Peck Deck 10x90 10x100 10x110
Traps
Dumbell Shrugs 15x50 15x60 15x60
Maintenance
Cable Crunch 25x120 25x120 25x120
Dips 10x2

Distraction of the day!

Workout song of the day

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 19
Thursday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas everyone!

Distraction of the day!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude , this is great Ed, up almost 3 lbs, and down 2% in BF? wow...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dude , this is great Ed, up almost 3 lbs, and down 2% in BF? wow...
yeah, this has been a good stack thus far, sure like to see a couple inches removed from my waist also strength has remain relatively high... all in all good stuff.

Been away from the gym this past weekend while taking care of the kids, I'm looking forward to get back in tomorrow morning!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit it man!, with the last 2 weeks with the holidays and being off from work, i did miss some days at the gym..today I hit hard..and boy did i feel it..

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
yeah, this has been a good stack thus far, sure like to see a couple inches removed from my waist also strength has remain relatively high... all in all good stuff.

Been away from the gym this past weekend while taking care of the kids, I'm looking forward to get back in tomorrow morning!
Strength and losing inches on the stomach....Win Win baby! Keep it up!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
sorry for the lack of updates this week, i know some of you miss the daily distractions and so do I, been really busy at work but I might be having lots of free time in the near future, I got word today that things may change there and that my position could be eliminated, this is not the way I want to start 2010.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
crossing my fingers for you that everything works out. That would be a real sh*tty way to start the new year...hope its just rumors and theirs no substance behind it!!

losing inches on the waist and getting stronger---those are the magical words we love to hear!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry for the lack of updates this week, i know some of you miss the daily distractions and so do I, been really busy at work but I might be having lots of free time in the near future, I got word today that things may change there and that my position could be eliminated, this is not the way I want to start 2010.
Wow ed , sorry to hear that man..keep the chin up and press forward!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i really hope everything works out for you DF.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
crossing my fingers for you that everything works out. That would be a real sh*tty way to start the new year...hope its just rumors and theirs no substance behind it!!

losing inches on the waist and getting stronger---those are the magical words we love to hear!!!

Wow ed , sorry to hear that man..keep the chin up and press forward!

i really hope everything works out for you DF.
Thanks guys, I was spending the long weekend trying to relax by not thinking about this too much and still updating my resume so I can start sending it out, I have not hear the final confirmation or any dates yet but it can happen at any time.

I'm still working out and making progress despite this distraction, however making my updates has been more difficult... I'm at the tail end of this run and plan to make my final review this week. Cheers everyone and Happy New Year.