Defuse :(

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Not including retailer orders, we're about 30% sold so far in one day.
Im trying to snag a couple matt. Pm me back and let me know how to pay since i can't use your site because of insane ohio taxes.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Thanks for letting us know man.

Just pre-ordered 4 bottles!
Gotta stock up whilst it's around, because knowing the Evomuse products, it won't be for long.
How long do you think it will last? I mean per bottle or so :)

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
How long do you think it will last? I mean per bottle or so :)
If you eat 1 cheat meal a week it will last you over a year... If you eat 2 cheat meals a week it will last you about 2/3 of a year! Per bottle.

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Well I have never tried this stuff but everyone speaks of it like it is a precious metal of some sort so I had to order two... why not if don't like it I guess I can sell it on the black market when everyone runs out..

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You get 60 "Cheats" per bottle. So it depends how many cheat meals you plan on including or how often you indulge yourself.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^
Also this.
Your body does not like it's natural processes being f*cked with and it will turn against you if you choose to do so.
You mean like a foreign body (alien) will bust out of my chest and kill me.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Hahaha. What about taking 8-10 pills? Better effects? I've heard so!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hahaha. What about taking 8-10 pills? Better effects? I've heard so!
HELL NO. At least not too close. Took 8 by accident once and was vomiting my guts up all night. You need to space them by at least 3-4hrs

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PerforMax Labs' SlinMax
Or
Chaos And Pain's Predator

They're the top two NP's/GDA's since the original EBF Recompadrol was discontinued.
You could also look into the patented Phase 2/White Kidney Bean Extract as it's a supposed Amalyse Inhibitor, which reduces the amount of carbs and calories that your body absorbs from carbohydrates.
You'll see something like the og Recomp soon

As far as defuse
2 pills every 3 hours was a great protocol for those days

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
human performance science. its chedapalooza's company (he just got banned tho for promoting it all over the place and being a smartass to admin repeatedly haha)

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
human performance science. its chedapalooza's company (he just got banned tho for promoting it all over the place and being a smartass to admin repeatedly haha)
You think it’ll live up to the hype he’s given it?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You think it’ll live up to the hype he’s given it?
depends how close it is to the OG... I know he's been working with RecompMan who was the OG recompadrol owner/creator so if he says its as good/better, i'd say yes... if not, no haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Forget about it having to live up to the hype, It's gotta live up to the OG Recompadrol name!
new name is glycoshield

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Hey dsade, any news on the new batch of Defuse shipping yet?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, Cheers buddy.
How long does it usually take to reach the UK?
2-3 bottles can go by First Class (cheapest shipping option) and usually arrives within 10 days.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just in time for my biggest meals of the year!! Good news!
Between Defuse restock and the new Anabolic Window Protocol, I'm going for a heavy leg/back workout Thanksgiving morning then blowing out all of the gaskets the rest of the day. I'll be measuring before and after stats.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Between Defuse restock and the new Anabolic Window Protocol, I'm going for a heavy leg/back workout Thanksgiving morning then blowing out all of the gaskets the rest of the day. I'll be measuring before and after stats.
Nice, same plan here. I really cant believe what a difference Defuse makes, especially around the holidays. I ate like a machine at both Thanksgiving and Christmas last year. I am taking for days in a row and didnt gain a pound. Its amazing stuff.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
What do you mean new anabolic window and defuse? Please explain lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean new anabolic window and defuse? Please explain lol
I'm dialing in a new anabolic window protocol using Strafe, activation of heat shock proteins, and triggering glycocen supercompensation (with a few more side goodies). So far I am up 12 pounds in 9 days (haven't weighed myself yet today) and my strength is way up.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
I've been hungry for two weeks! Waiting another 2 weeks to then SLAY some good food! And train harder than EVER!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your muscle builder?
It's a combination of ingredients/products taken at strategic times around workout...will be released for public testing soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
International as well please
Three of the ingredients are liquids, which is delaying the release. I've been trying to make cycodextrin complexes out of them, but have obviously had my hands full the past few days.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Three of the ingredients are liquids, which is delaying the release. I've been trying to make cycodextrin complexes out of them, but have obviously had my hands full the past few days.
Please let us know asap, here or fb.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Should be here on the 18th and they will start shipping same day.
Dumb question but I assume on the 18th we'll be able to order from the Evomuse website? Or is it available at a different site? Sorry if this was already addressed

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What products will be available for sale, want to buy a few items.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dumb question but I assume on the 18th we'll be able to order from the Evomuse website? Or is it available at a different site? Sorry if this was already addressed
It's available for presale right now on the Evomuse website for $30.99. Tomorrow, the preorder ends and the regular price of $44.99 will be up.

I just got the shipping notification, so I will begin shipping on Thursday/Friday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What products will be available for sale, want to buy a few items.
Off the top of my head, the following are in stock:

BRITE
Supernova
Smolder huge 2 bottle discount
AlphaBurn
Gut Health
Clear Edge (also thursday)
Defuse
Strafe

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
It's available for presale right now on the Evomuse website for $30.99. Tomorrow, the preorder ends and the regular price of $44.99 will be up.

I just got the shipping notification, so I will begin shipping on Thursday/Friday.
Thank you! For my next potentially dumb question: it says that it's a fat gain inhibitor. However, if you're recomping or cutting would it also aid in fat loss? Something that inhibits fat gain isn't necessarily prone to induce fatloss from what I've read. Thanks!!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you! For my next potentially dumb question: it says that it's a fat gain inhibitor. However, if you're recomping or cutting would it also aid in fat loss? Something that inhibits fat gain isn't necessarily prone to induce fatloss from what I've read. Thanks!!
It would aid in regards to fat loss by inhibiting/preventing any new or additional fat accumilation.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fat gain is a dynamic process, with fatty acids being freed from mature adipocytes via lipolysis (among other processes) while synthases and other processes are constantly refilling those stores as well as filling pre-adipocytes and causing them to mature into full blown adipodycytes. Doing a smart, lean bulk (recomp) or strict cut while short-circuiting fat gain will allow for a MUCH more potent effect.

jh1

jh1

Awards
  • Established
Off the top of my head, the following are in stock:

BRITE
Supernova
Smolder huge 2 bottle discount
AlphaBurn
Gut Health
Clear Edge (also thursday)
Defuse
Strafe
Any idea when you be getting injureez restocked?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea when you be getting injureez restocked?
I have a few in stock, but I didn't want to oversell. Let me add them back to stock really quick.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
its already up for presale on the evo shopify.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was just about to let everyone know it's up for sale

Guess you beat me to it

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why is Glycolog a no-go? If you look at Guerilla Chemist's video, he explains all the ingredients and their function.