Defuse :(

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to your feedback on that man! I hope it goes well!
OR
Insulin Resistance...

My thinking behind this is that Insulin wants to get the nutrients/calories out of the blood stream and into storage as fast as possible. Now normally Insulin would have access to both the fat stores and muscle stores, but with Defuse it only has access to muscle stores (half the storage space that it usually has access too). This in turn slows down the storage process and making the nutrients/calories circulate in the blood stream longer and causing damage to various tissues, i.e. Insulin resistance.
Lol, sorry, my brain wiring is messed up sometimes. I meant resistance and typed sensitivity. We are on the same page and your reasoning is sound in my book. This is why I point out to people at times that you actually WANT your fat to be insulin sensitive, if it is resistant you will eventually push systemic resistance.

There are a lot of things though that create this situation and Defuse in a person should not cause much issue in a relatively short timeframe. Keep in mind that insulin causes GLUT4 translocation in itself, so more insulin not acting on fat means it will act on muscle, increase GLUT4 and have an indirect GDA effect itself maybe.
Right, I've now done 3 seperate, and repeated, trials with this protocol...

3xDefuse Only 20-25 minutes pre-meal,
Turns out that I was correct in regards to blood sugar levels. On multiple occasions it took 3+ hours for my blood sugar levels to return back to baseline levels.

3xDefuse+2xSlinMax pre-meal,
The inclusion of the GDA (SlinMax) provided little, if any benefit, again, taking 3+ hours for my blood sugar levels to return back to baseline levels.

2xSlinMax Only 20-25 minutes pre-meal,
Usual effects as proven time and time again, in which it helped bring my blood sugar level back to baseline levels around 1.5-2hours post meal

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right, I've now done 3 seperate, and repeated, trials with this protocol...

3xDefuse Only 20-25 minutes pre-meal,
Turns out that I was correct in regards to blood sugar levels. On multiple occasions it took 3+ hours for my blood sugar levels to return back to baseline levels.

3xDefuse+2xSlinMax pre-meal,
The inclusion of the GDA (SlinMax) provided little, if any benefit, again, taking 3+ hours for my blood sugar levels to return back to baseline levels.

2xSlinMax Only 20-25 minutes pre-meal,
Usual effects as proven time and time again, in which it helped bring my blood sugar level back to baseline levels around 1.5-2hours post meal
Not surprised! Thanks for doing that! Good to have objective evidence this stuff works!

I would expect that not only does it take longer to go back to baseline, but it also should elevate more: again this is why it is designed for cheat meal situations or short term use - it is NOT a long-term use product.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not surprised! Thanks for doing that! Good to have objective evidence this stuff works!

I would expect that not only does it take longer to go back to baseline, but it also should elevate more: again this is why it is designed for cheat meal situations or short term use - it is NOT a long-term use product.
It's definitely been an interesting experiment. A lot of numbers, trying to keep most of the variables as consistant as possible and a lot of finger stabbing haha!
I only noticed one or two occasions where my blood sugar levels raised exceedingly high. dsade has always said that Defuse is for occasional and/or short term use and this experiment certainly proves why. I definitely wouldn't want to play around with blood sugar levels for any longer than one-two weeks at a time.