Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ll leave you alone if you answer one question. And give me a good legitimate answer…..why do you post pics of guys that are clearly using AAS but you claim they are natural?

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I’ll leave you alone if you answer one question. And give me a good legitimate answer…..why do you post pics of guys that are clearly using AAS but you claim they are natural?
You’re wasting your time. He’s been doing this stupid **** for years and will never give you an answer. Best just to ignore him, unfortunately his **** pops up on my feed from time to time.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re wasting your time. He’s been doing this stupid **** for years and will never give you an answer. Best just to ignore him, unfortunately his **** pops up on my feed from time to time.
Yeah I know lol. Periodically I get bored and **** with him!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jesus Christ. I can't believe this thread is still getting traction. 🤦‍♂️

Treasure86

Awards
Lol this is the most epic troll thread I've ever seen...I'm almost tempted to join in with some inspirational quotes and pictures of Ronnie Coleman

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Lol this is the most epic troll thread I've ever seen...I'm almost tempted to join in with some inspirational quotes and pictures of Ronnie Coleman
Well, he’s as natural as anyone else posted here.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I doubt any of them are natural.
I like when guys say I'm natural and only take SARM's or MK-677.
Or when when they take supplements over food . Not no liver tablet etc but real food.