justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let me know if any natural people are posted in here. I'd love to see them.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was also wondering if your social worker questions why you have so many pictures of juiced up half naked men?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How does the OP feel about Creatine Monohydrate?

stock28

Awards
  • Established
He has said before creatine is ok, probably because he admits he has used it. But don’t take an herbal test booster that does nothing for muscle or strength because that puts you in the cheater category. Remember you’re dealing with the logic that is ironhands.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He has said before creatine is ok, probably because he admits he has used it. But don’t take an herbal test booster that does nothing for muscle or strength because that puts you in the cheater category. Remember you’re dealing with the logic that is ironhands.
Haven’t like half of the people he’s claiming are natural sold and claimed to take these test boosters though? So either they’re no longer natty in his book, or they’re lying about taking them to sell to naive people.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Haven’t like half of the people he’s claiming are natural sold and claimed to take these test boosters though? So either they’re no longer natty in his book, or they’re lying about taking them to sell to naive people.
I asked him that very question and he said they just sell them but don’t actually use them. Well, except mike ohearn who admitted to him personally to having used test boosters. He no longer is allowed on this thread.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I asked him that very question and he said they just sell them but don’t actually use them. Well, except mike ohearn who admitted to him personally to having used test boosters. He no longer is allowed on this thread.
So he admits they lie about using test boosters to sell them, but he trusts them when they say they don't use steroids? That checks out lol.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Luigi,

How about how Boron increases free testosterone by decreasing one's Sex Hormone Binding Globulin?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I will ignore

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Loth is on all the roidz...

stock28

Awards
  • Established
He will ignore silly and anyone who speaks the truth or has any common sense.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let
The
Derailment.
Commence