Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
@ironhands can you atleast post a few pics of Natural Female Bodybuilders, or is it just the dick in tights you like.
Nothing against female bodybuilders, but I admire male bodybuilders, I feel like the muscular physique is a very masculine physique, I prefer women to be feminine

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Jason was able to bench 315 lbs and deadlift 455 lbs, as a natty, if a retard can do it, anyone can

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jason was able to bench 315 lbs and deadlift 455 lbs, as a natty, if a retard can do it, anyone can
I am offended by the use of Retard. I have a niece that is special needs a$$hat.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Besides the obvious of using derogatory offensive words, you should probably also refrain from questioning anyone’s mental capabilities. I would bet his intelligence levels far exceed yours.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Besides the obvious of using derogatory offensive words, you should probably also refrain from questioning anyone’s mental capabilities. I would bet his intelligence levels far exceed yours.
The first time I took an iQ test I scored 127. I have met Jason, nice guy, but his IQ is maybe 75

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first time I took an iQ test I scored 127. I have met Jason, nice guy, but his IQ is maybe 75
You are just a bad troll having a spare time and who likes to post pictures of half naked men...end of story 🤷🏻‍♂️

Your logic about drug free, dedication and all the these BS that you are posting here doesn't make sense! You have created more than 10 threads praising yet again half naked men who have used/abused drugs!

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I don’t care what you say your IQ score was. There are many levels of intelligence. Based on your post and obvious lack of logical reasoning, you’re not that bright Chief.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What did I miss?

(back scans)

Nothing.

Carry
On.

- Get it? lol.

PS: < Honorary member of "The grammar police", "We serve and correct".

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
George Bernard Shaw: "Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance."

Ironhands: CHECKMATE!
False knowledge
Ignorance