Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm natty, and you can believe me
Says ironhands. The guy who says he’s natural and claims to be as big as some of these guys he posts. The same guy who refuses to post pictures as proof of his huge physique other than a 20 year old avatar picture he uses which may or may not be him. The same guy who refuses to answer how he knows these guys are natural other then they claim to be or simply have just not publicly stated they use drugs. The same guy that tells people they aren’t natural if they have taken an herbal test booster. Yea, you can believe him. WTF ever. By the way ironhands, you can relax no need to ignore this silly post.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Says ironhands. The guy who says he’s natural and claims to be as big as some of these guys he posts. The same guy who refuses to post pictures as proof of his huge physique other than a 20 year old avatar picture he uses which may or may not be him. The same guy who refuses to answer how he knows these guys are natural other then they claim to be or simply have just not publicly stated they use drugs. The same guy that tells people they aren’t natural if they have taken an herbal test booster. Yea, you can believe him. WTF ever.
I'm not reading all this.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope you don't wear contacts or glasses. Only do reading the natural way, no artificial assistance. Dedication, consistency.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I once new this guy that claimed he didn't need glasses then one day I saw him squinting whilst reading a paper. Turned out that he was just pretending and when he was at home he was wearing glasses when no one could see him. The guy got away with that smokescreen for years. People believed he didn't need glasses though simply because they trusted what he said. There are lessons in life to learn here.

crimedogmob

crimedogmob

Awards
Ironhands does not look natty...looks like hes on a ton of dbol with no AI...watery and bloated

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's not true, he looks like a fat guy that lifts. A lot of guys like to over eat because they think the extra fat makes them look more muscular.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
That's not true, he looks like a fat guy that lifts. A lot of guys like to over eat because they think the extra fat makes them look more muscular.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm a lot leaner now

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hard work, dedication, no drugs
I work hard, don’t take drugs, never done a cycle. But I don’t post pics of guys that are no doubt not natty and claim they are. You’re an idiot.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ironhands is a total moron - he is worried he won't get attention if he posts pics of only natty's.
Ironhands is looking for attention - without this thread, he would not be able to continue living.
Ironhand's lives vicariously through an Avatar taken years before Ironhands was born.
No one loves Ironhands except his own hand and a big black rubber dick.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool pics. Not seen these before, very young. Not natural... Let's just say he taught Arnie everything he knew. I understand why you think he is though because he wouldn't discuss drugs and after his death his family maintained he lived a drug free life so not to tarnish his legacy.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
A whole **** load of AAS

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Feel the burn. Burn it to earn it..

And by "burn", Ironhands is referring to the PIP

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Iron hands you know what’s funny.. I know you’re on steroids but you don’t look like you are AH! that’s the worse nightmare I can’t imagine how painful it must be!

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Iron hands you know what’s funny.. I know you’re on steroids but you don’t look like you are AH! that’s the worse nightmare I can’t imagine how painful it must be!
i'm natty, relax