Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have to be the most ignorant person I have ever had contact with. There’s no way 99% of the pics you posted of guys are natural. I think maybe you just have an attraction to men and that’s ok if you do if that’s your thing. But it would be better for your wellbeing if you’d just go ahead and come out of the closest.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have to be the most ignorant person I have ever had contact with. There’s no way 99% of the pics you posted of guys are natural. I think maybe you just have an attraction to men and that’s ok if you do if that’s your thing. But it would be better for your wellbeing if you’d just go ahead and come out of the closest.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm curious ironhands, if someone takes a natty test booster and isn't natural then what about taking HMB?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm curious ironhands, if someone takes a natty test booster and isn't natural then what about taking HMB?
As long as you don’t tell anyone you’re taking anything that’s not natty then you’re natty lol!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As long as you don’t tell anyone you’re taking anything that’s not natty then you’re natty lol!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pls help this thread die by never leaving as comment. The universe thanks you.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pls help this thread die by never leaving as comment. The universe thanks you.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Dude we all get it, you’re gay. Nobody here is going to judge you for it except yourself. Don’t know if this is some kind of fantasy for you posting pictures of men you find attractive or what but they sure as hell aren’t natural. Just stop, I’m sick of this crap showing up in my feed. Maybe there’s a forum somewhere else where you can share fantasy pictures with other guys that have your same taste in men. I already know, you’ll ignore, but for gods sake stop already.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Dude we all get it, you’re gay. Nobody here is going to judge you for it except yourself. Don’t know if this is some kind of fantasy for you posting pictures of men you find attractive or what but they sure as hell aren’t natural. Just stop, I’m sick of this crap showing up in my feed. Maybe there’s a forum somewhere else where you can share fantasy pictures with other guys that have your same taste in men. I already know, you’ll ignore, but for gods sake stop already.
i'm straight, relax

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I think you would be more relaxed if you just accepted it and stopped living in denial. I’m completely relaxed because I could not care less about you sexual preferences, I’m just sick of your fetishes showing up on my feed every day.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Ironhands lacks lower chest, and is not natty.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I ran his avatar through a forensic analytics...his whole body has been photoshopped.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That avatar is not natty and its not Ironhands.
I have been watching that pic floating around the internet for over 20 years lmao....NEXT!

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Ironhands has been committed to a mental health facility

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I wish him the best

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The secret to ironhands intelligence is lower intelligence.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
He will ignore sanity.