Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can confirm. He told Matthersby he’s bigger. But then backed down when asked for pictures. But I’m sure he’s telling the truth!
Remember as well guys he's shy. Unless it's pics from 20 years ago and then he isn't shy. I would be shy too if I was built like Goldberg.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When I was in the army being 20 yo, I had a Major who could do 12 pull ups at 45. I was awe struck! Now, I'm 51 and do 20.
Did I cheat? YES! And I'm glad I did. Do you want me to wait until I'm 65? Are you a sadist?
For me its all about walking less hunched and inclined towards earth with every day -and keep my head up, no matter how. I made my choice.

By the way, I may be old but around me, the youth is feeling my vibe, not daring to challenge me. That alone is worth it.
You aren't old silly goober. What, only half way there?!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I ‘am a puss::s, at 46 and natty. Lol!
You are the only (unconfirmed) natty puzzy of the planet, who is (unconfirmed) 46 and looks like 30.
If you wish to validate your natty status, please send for testing to @ironhands :
-1 month of collected feces
-1 month of collected urine

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are the only (unconfirmed) natty puzzy of the planet, who is (unconfirmed) 46 and looks like 30.
If you wish to validate your natty status, please send for testing to @ironhands :
-1 month of collected feces
-1 month of collected urine
Lol!!

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
When I was in the army being 20 yo, I had a Major who could do 12 pull ups at 45. I was awe struck! Now, I'm 51 and do 20.
Did I cheat? YES! And I'm glad I did. Do you want me to wait until I'm 65? Are you a sadist?
For me its all about walking less hunched and inclined towards earth with every day -and keep my head up, no matter how. I made my choice.

By the way, I may be old but around me, the youth is feeling my vibe, not daring to challenge me. That alone is worth it.
Look at Donald Trump, he's strong and full of energy, 73 yrs old and he's natty

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
1.) You do not OK anything, as you are not in charge. Since you can not make logical conclusions, if creatine is oK.. then so are 'naturrally occurring' herbal/Natty test boosters.

I am now telling you, your own line in the Sand, that you are trying to poorly define.. since you can't comprehend it yourself (or don't want to because you used creatine before).

If you used creatine, you are just as non-natty as the test booster crowd. Deal with it!

Also testosterone is naturally occurring in your body, so by that definition Testosterone consumpt is 100% Ok, thanks oh wise one!
i do NOT approve of testosterone boosters of ANY kind, sorry

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i do NOT approve of testosterone boosters of ANY kind, sorry
That's okay, as you have shown yourself incapable of processing new or relevant information. So again, if you have taken creatine (likely) you are just as non-natty as the test booster crowd, as these are all natural compounds. So clearly, you don't want to be a hypocrite do you?

Therefore, if the great ironhands ok's creatine, then by scientific logic you are Ok'ing all natty 'test boosters' and doc ordered TRT since these are all natural body made compounds too.

Also, since testosterone is created naturally in the body... Then supplement Testosterone, same as creatine yes! Good glad you finally get the baisc science/ line in the Sand you seem to struggle drawing correctly.

Last edited:
ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
That's okay, as you have shown yourself incapable of processing new or relevant information. So again, if you have taken creatine (likely) you are just. As non-natty as the test booster crowd, as these are all natury compounds. So clearly, you don't want to be a hypocrite do you?

Therefore, if the great ironhands ok's creatine, then by scientific logic you are Ok'ing all natty 'test boosterss'.

Also, so ce testosterone is created naturally in the body... Then supplement Testosterone, same as creatine yes! Good glad you finally get the baisc science/ line in the Sand you seem to struggle drawing correctly.
You are just mad because you took testosterone booster, lol

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually, no I was Natty lifter. All my life, but I have a degree in science you clearly don't. I chose to do steroids, risks known, and benefitted greatly. I'm just sick your "Natty life" statements which are OK for keeping kids away from bodybuilding medicine.. but flatly ignores or falsely demonizes the medical and biology reality for all of us over 40 years old

It's not even that I disagree with a "natty" first lifestyle, it's the damn arrogance you have to come preach here without offering your own Natty results as proof to the contrary.

So, yeah ya douche, **** you.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Actually, no I was Natty lifter. All my life, but I have a degree in science you clearly don't. I chose to do steroids, risks known, and benefitted greatly. I'm just sick your "Natty life" statements which are OK for keeping kids away from bodybuilding medicine.. but flatly ignores or falsely demonizes the medical and biology reality for all of us over 40 years old

It's not even that I disagree with a "natty" first lifestyle, it's the damn arrogance you have to come preach here without offering your own Natty results as proof to the contrary.

So, yeah ya douche, **** you.
What? You cheated??....please don't talk to me....smh...

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Ironhands, yes or no, have you taken creatine? If you ignore and refuse to answer, I’ll take that as a yes.

Last edited:
ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Ironhands, yes or no, have you taken creatine? If you ignore and refuse to answer, I’ll take that as a yes.
I have in the past, but it's ok since I consider it to be ok for a natty, it's still within natty status (I don't take creatine anymore though)

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I have in the past, but it's ok since I consider it to be ok for a natty, it's still within natty status (I don't take creatine anymore though)
Then YOU are not natural and cheated. Creatine is proven to increase performance. If a natural herbal test booster that is proven to do nothing makes you not natural, then creatine, which is also natural, certainly makes you not naturally as well. You can’t have it both ways. Either admit you’re not natural and cheated or admit your views are totally flawed. I don’t care what you consider it, it don’t work both ways pal. Either way, you just painted yourself into a corner.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
idk, it's something that I felt in my heart
Oh so that’s how it works.

Well folks, I’m now feeling in my heart that I should be the authority on nattyfication. I’ll start coming up with a list of random rules. Suggestions appreciated.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We know now its all a lie. I was in the gym the other day, and I saw a guy with a 1990's flip phone. He was injecting something into his right glute, followed by downing 2 blue and 2 yellow pills with a test booster laced Arizona Southern Style sweet tea. And I said to myself, No it Can't Be. But, he picked up a white Cardillo weight belt and put it on and it had custom lettering reading Ironhands. I was like no way, it can't be. But, he went out on the floor, did one set of Bicep curls and left cause everyone knows thats the best way to grow your biceps now. I was like, this is BS everything he has been telling us is a lie. He isnt even NATTY

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Look another picture rather than answer

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Your not natural. You cheated and used creatine. It is proven to increase performance. I don’t give that the ok.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Creatine monohydrate is ok, because it's naturally occurring (it's found in chicken, red meat, pork, etc)

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Then test is natural because it’s found in the human body. Herbal test boosters are also natural. Creatine is proven to improve performance so I don’t give it the ok. Relax, you’re just not natural. Accept it and move on.