hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hoff is a natty. He looks very natty to me.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Idk about any of that, but I think the natural testosterone booster he took contained ''tribulus'', therefore he is not allowed on my list because he is not ''natty'' in my eyes
Ok. Now I’m confused. I promise, no insults or attacks. All teasing and joking aside.
I have to understand this now. There’s got to be some logic to this somewhere.

Tribulus Terrestris is a flowering perrenial belonging to the Caltrop family. It can grow in almost any climate and needs no scientific intervention to be harvested or used as a supplement.
So by this rationale, broccoli could be considered enhanced/non-natty.

I’m super confused on what qualifies as natty now. I’m not going to be sarcastic or rude, I just really need clarification from you and I promise, I won’t say another word in this thread other than “great physique, he may just be natty if that’s what he says”

Thanks in advance.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Feeling really good about my incline numbers right now too...

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok. Now I’m confused. I promise, no insults or attacks. All teasing and joking aside.

Tribulus Terrestris is a flowering perrenial belonging to the Caltrop family. It can grow in almost any climate and needs no scientific intervention to be harvested or used as a supplement.

I’m super confused on what qualifies as natty now. I’m not going to be sarcastic or rude, I just really need clarification from you and I promise, I won’t say another word in this thread other than “great physique, he may just be natty if that’s what he says”

Thanks in advance.
I’ve asked for clarification on this. Stopped getting responses. From my conversation, ashwagandha is not allowed because it can increase testosterone. I asked about zinc, because there’s research showing that can increase testosterone. Apparently zinc is fine because it’s naturally occurring. So I asked about ashwagandha being naturally occurring and he still said it isn’t allowed because it increases test. That was as far as I made it. I can’t figure it out. Being natty is hard, apparently.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve asked for clarification on this. Stopped getting responses. From my conversation, ashwagandha is not allowed because it can increase testosterone. I asked about zinc, because there’s research showing that can increase testosterone. Apparently zinc is fine because it’s naturally occurring. So I asked about ashwagandha being naturally occurring and he still said it isn’t allowed because it increases test. That was as far as I made it. I can’t figure it out. Being natty is hard, apparently.
Fats increase test.
This is all so difficult to understand. It’s like being a Mormon. There’s rules around every corner.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fats increase test.
This is all so difficult to understand. It’s like being a Mormon. There’s rules around every corner.
There is even rules for the rules. Lol

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doing heavy squats increases test so don't train or your not natty.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doing heavy squats increases test so don't train or your not natty.
Okay sounds like we’re making progress. We’ll get to the bottom of this soon. So, no fats, no workouts, no herbs.... natty life. No short cuts.

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay sounds like we’re making progress. We’ll get to the bottom of this soon. So, no fats, no workouts, no herbs.... natty life. No short cuts.
As far as I know T levels rise during masturbation and sex...please update your list

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s great to look at life like things are black and white, it can keep you accountable and honest.
However most of life is grey area. When you start putting limitations and restrictions on everything, the line you aren’t able to cross continues to move around.

My biggest issue with natties Is this:
Doing it to be elitist. Most fall into this category. They do it not because they believe in drug free bodybuilding, but to be “better” than those that do use drugs. You see this more often because they constantly need everyone to know their status and pat themselves on the back. Or simply talk **** and attack the drug use of others. You’ll see comments like this constantly: Drugs gave him that physique, I’d be that big too if I blasted steroids too!” If it’s so respectable, you shouldn’t need to draw so much attention to it constantly.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
a natty, but a very strong natty, incline bench pressing 225 lbs for about 10 reps
That's impressive for a natty unless your like 150lbs. I could do that in high school at 175 lbs. So could half the football team

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Wait, strong to you is Incline Pressing 225
for 10 reps, like the Hoff did, yeah that's pretty strong, for a natty (for an enhanced bodybuilder, 405 lbs for 10 reps is considered strong on the incline)

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
So is the test booster natural or not?
it's called ''natural testosterone booster'' if all the ingredients are natural, like herbal stuff, but to me you are not longer ''natty'' if you take that stuff. If some of the ingredients in the testosterone boosters are not natural, it's just called ''testosterone booster''

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established

Thanks in advance.
The thing is, you take this all herbal, all natural testosterone booster, all of a sudden your aggression and self confidence goes up, your libido goes up, you become a lot stronger faster, maybe there's even some acne in your body, but you don't care, since you are now building muscle mass faster than ever before....is this natty?....of course not...

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
It’s great to look at life like things are black and white, it can keep you accountable and honest.
However most of life is grey area. When you start putting limitations and restrictions on everything, the line you aren’t able to cross continues to move around.

Doing it to be elitist. Most fall into this category. They do it not because they believe in drug free bodybuilding, but to be “better” than those that do use drugs. You see this more often because they constantly need everyone to know their status and pat themselves on the back. Or simply talk **** and attack the drug use of others. You’ll see comments like this constantly: Drugs gave him that physique, I’d be that big too if I blasted steroids too!” If it’s so respectable, you shouldn’t need to draw so much attention to it constantly.
because there's more ''glory'' when we are natty

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
fats are ok, I give it the approval
Okay, so nothing is natural unless you give it approval?

The obvious follow up to that is how do you determine what you approve? Why is one natural method of increasing test okay, but another isn’t?

stock28

Awards
  • Established

The obvious follow up to that is how do you determine what you approve? Why is one natural method of increasing test okay, but another isn’t?
The logic of ironhands, giving naturals the golden seal of approval.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Man I would hate deciding all these rules.
If I did all this, it would be anything made in a lab = bad. Anything plant, animal = good. That means any deer antler, monkey testicle skinsack, Tribulus, DHEA, whatever the trendy items are now that in 5 years will show zero increase in free test in actual studies. Not sure about DAA, wouldn’t use it probably simply because it doesn’t do much.

But alas, I like steroids. I’m 40 and they make my goals more achievable. Science makes life more exciting and makes the impossible possible.
But I do applaud IronHands for answering my questions after being ridiculed constantly for 150+ pages. If anything, we all have to agree, he believes in something and none of us can change his mind. There is honor in that.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think ironhands would only consider food and training natty? No supplements or herbs even if occurring naturally?
I'm confused as well. ..

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What the hell is going on here
You mean you still don't inderstand? Guy trains completely natural, eats low fat diet for years then suddenly starts eating more fat, joints improve, strength improves, energy levels improve. Guy makes gains but that's okay cos it gets ironhands approval.

Other guy trains natural for years, takes a natural herbal test booster, gets a bit of a libido boost plus massive placebo effect. Guy makes gains but that's not okay cos according to ironhands he is no longer natty.

All makes amazing sense if you think about it.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
You mean you still don't inderstand? Guy trains completely natural, eats low fat diet for years then suddenly starts eating more fat, joints improve, strength improves, energy levels improve. Guy makes gains but that's okay cos it gets ironhands approval.

Other guy trains natural for years, takes a natural herbal test booster, gets a bit of a libido boost plus massive placebo effect. Guy makes gains but that's not okay cos according to ironhands he is no longer natty.

All makes amazing sense if you think about it.
Exactly, see how simple this is. Wait, did we get the approval of fats or not?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I wasnt natty when I started lifting, and now choose to be natty until my body needs TRT. I know, backwards lol. But I lost all steroid gains every time I came off each cycle when I started lifting, 11 years ago. So now I'm going to be natty until my body will not get any stronger or gain any more lean mass, and needs TRT.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The physical embodiment of "nattyverified"

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wasnt natty when I started lifting, and now choose to be natty until my body needs TRT. I know, backwards lol. But I lost all steroid gains every time I came off each cycle when I started lifting, 11 years ago. So now I'm going to be natty until my body will not get any stronger or gain any more lean mass, and needs TRT.
Everyone has their own way.

But as soon as I realized I was definitely going to get on TRT whether it was a year or 5 years down the road, that’s when I decided to really start cycling big. I get it though, I’ve had a few cycles where I ended up with nothing 3 months later. But not all luckily/

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not natty since birth. As soon as I opened my mouth, someone shoved her nipple into it, feeding me with a mix of hormones, fat and protein. Had no choice.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Man I would hate deciding all these rules.
If I did all this, it would be anything made in a lab = bad. Anything plant, animal = good. That means any deer antler, monkey testicle skinsack, Tribulus, DHEA, whatever the trendy items are now that in 5 years will show zero increase in free test in actual studies. Not sure about DAA, wouldn’t use it probably simply because it doesn’t do much.

But alas, I like steroids. I’m 40 and they make my goals more achievable. Science makes life more exciting and makes the impossible possible.
But I do applaud IronHands for answering my questions after being ridiculed constantly for 150+ pages. If anything, we all have to agree, he believes in something and none of us can change his mind. There is honor in that.
thank you bro (feeling like tearing up a little, tears of joy)

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
much love among us. much understanding and peace from within

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is the face I make when my wife asks me if I farted.