Dedicated to natural bodybuilders

stock28

Awards
  • Established
How dare you?
Because it’s true. Link one thread you’ve posted something to help someone or answer a question. You can’t because the only thing you contribute is BS pictures and videos. I would think with all your experience and success you would be a wealth of information. Nope, just more pictures and an occasional quote.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because it’s true. Link one thread you’ve posted something to help someone or answer a question. You can’t because the only thing you contribute is BS pictures and videos. I would think with all your experience and success you would be a wealth of information. Nope, just more pictures and an occasional quote.
Yup, same old.. the minute anyone posts a thought using logic or reason, that ironhands should responds to - but he won't as it would break his mantra..

Instead of that, he just returns to posting more BS "fake natties" even harder. Never helps, no wisdom (because we are all meanies to him for posting so much BS).

I mean, not sure what he gains by doing this? Lot of posts, no one is following.

Truthfully, we ALL would be Natty forever if we all had blessed genetics and no injuries. And, like every fake Natty he posts, we all started Natty too. Yet some choose enhanced path to help ourselves.

And since we are not pro athletes, nor tainting a sport, what's the issue here? There's no "cheating" as he claims all the time.. since there is no competition, just results or not.

We are looking for reasons to his behavior, but trolls gonna troll.. you can't fix stupid either.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
He will never respond to anyone that challenges him. Total joke and I see no purpose to his existence here.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
The pursuit of happiness is our right, and the pursuit of natty muscle is our destiny

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The pursuit of happiness is our right, and the pursuit of natty muscle is our destiny
Clever sentence, watch mine:

True identity is only possible in positive space time events, while non-judgment is inextricably connected to natural bodybuilding.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty good, for Natty, if that's you. Can you post a few with a friend's cell phone that is more modern than 15 years ago?

Tell ya what, since everyone has been so mean to you.. I will lend you a nice Nikon cool pix camera, have an extra red one, just PayPal me $8 for USPS priority mail. Once received, post more mirror pics like this, with the camera I send you.

Problem solved, we will have proven, up to date, high resolution ironhands shots then.

Last edited:
ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
We lift, weights up and weights down, we lift things up and put them down, natty 4 life

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty good, for Natty, if that's you. Can you post a few with a friend's cell phone that is more modern than 15 years ago?

Tell ya what, since everyone has been so mean to you.. I will lend you a nice Nikon cool pix camera, have an extra red one, just PayPal me $8 for USPS priority mail. Once received, post more mirror pics like this, with the camera I send you.

Problem solved, we will have proven, up to date, high resolution ironhands shots then.
*** Bump due to lack of @ironhands reply to a more than generous offer. Otherwise continue to post fake natty's all day and 15 year old selfies (who knows if these aren't stolen as well)?

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Crickets from ironhands as usual. Only response is another stupid quote. I don’t get it. After 177 pages you finally post a 15 year old photo that’s possibly you yet still refuse to respond to anyone. What’s the point of being on a social forum and refusing to discuss anything?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crickets from ironhands as usual. Only response is another stupid quote. I don’t get it. After 177 pages you finally post a 15 year old photo that’s possibly you yet still refuse to respond to anyone. What’s the point of being on a social forum and refusing to discuss anything?
Because even though we are not in any competition.. certain naturalist "godly" types find it an affront morally that we don't see anything wrong with taking our medical and training destiny in our own hands.. they see it as "cheating" no matter if there is no sport or involved, nor are we in competition either... This is why he can't address my points basically. Or some other hardline POV that's similar. A lot like a lone jihadi, hell post for the 'moral cause' (albiet misguided).

stock28

Awards
  • Established
There's nothing to discuss
What is your purpose here? You offer nothing except fake natty pictures and stupid quotes. You refuse to enlighten us with your vast knowledge of the sport. Most here are more than happy to share information. Not you, just more nonsense.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This guy ironhands is a troll god, when you engage with a troll they win and you all just keep giving him attention and taking it seriously. You're feeding his troll ability turning in him in to a super troll, he wont even be able to live under the golden gate bridge if you all pump him up anymore with you're fucks given, just ignore all the way

Fasted

Awards
  • Established
Because even though we are not in any competition.. certain naturalist "godly" types find it an affront morally that we don't see anything wrong with taking our medical and training destiny in our own hands.. they see it as "cheating" no matter if there is no sport or involved, nor are we in competition either... This is why he can't address my points basically. Or some other hardline POV that's similar. A lot like a lone jihadi, hell post for the 'moral cause' (albiet misguided).
Not really. Im natty and have no prob with others doing what they like. I only care when people gear and claim natty. Also, IMO, ironhands seems to be making fun of natties even
But i dunno. Only thing clear is hes a huge troll.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not really. Im natty and have no prob with others doing what they like. I only care when people gear and claim natty. Also, IMO, ironhands seems to be making fun of natties even
Could be a giant ruse, but from all the conversation.. seems more like mental issues than he's talented enough to be a Stephen Colbert (playing reverse role) character.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could be a giant ruse, but from all the conversation.. seems more like mental issues than he's talented enough to be a Stephen Colbert (playing reverse role) character.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
No excuses, just hard work and dedication, and commitment (and no drugs)

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Enlighten me ironhands. As long as someone is not competing in a supposed drug free competition, how and who are they cheating? By the way I am natural, I just hate people like you who pass their judgement off on everyone else. Are you really hoping you’re going to change someone’s mind about what they’re taking? Care to explain? I’m guessing you ignore the question again and post another stupid quote.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I am not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of being a natty

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Enlighten me ironhands. As long as someone is not competing in a supposed drug free competition, how and who are they cheating? By the way I am natural, I just hate people like you who pass their judgement off on everyone else. Are you really hoping you’re going to change someone’s mind about what they’re taking? Care to explain? I’m guessing you ignore the question again and post another stupid quote.
Dont feed the wildlife.

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I am not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of being a natty
this is so true

ironhands

ironhands

Awards
  • Established
Lifting day in and day out, no drugs, no steroids, no prohormones, no testosterone boosters. The only way, hard work and dedication

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lifting day in and day out, no drugs, no steroids, no prohormones, no testosterone boosters. The only way, hard work and dedication
You ever think about joining Natty minds, cause they would love hour post

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
we don't cheat, we do it the hard way
Aaah yes, the hard way. The way that doesn't involve pills and injections. The way that doesn't put your hormones out of whack, involving blood tests and a carefully Ballance of estrogen control to avoid gyno and prolactin issues. The way that avoids manipulating insulin and risking your health if you mess up your carb intake. The way that avoids diuretics that make you shredded at the risk of extreme dehydration and excruciating cramps. The way that doesn't raise blood pressure to dangerous levels, all whilst having to lift right, eat right and rest right.

You do it the hard way where all you have to do is just eat right, lift right and rest right.