justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sergio Oliva Said that Reeves Was on Anabolic Steroids
In an interview conducted by Brian D. Johnston, the legendary bodybuilder Sergio Oliva stated the following:

BDJ: Could you relay your own experience with drug use?
SO: This is an area of great interest for people. I don’t care who wants to take steroids, because that’s a personal choice… that’s his life. Now, today, everybody has access to them. I even saw in one of the big magazines that Arnold denies having used them, but Arnold was one of the first to bring steroids over to America. And everybody in the old days used them: Zane, Columbu, myself, Arnold, Larry Scott, Harold Poole, Dave Draper, and even Steve Reeves. There’s no way to deny it.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
His head looks photoshopped on the body...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not even centered... it's a bad photoshop job. Heads are usually centered on one's body.
I've done my share. Hang on.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not even centered... it's a bad photoshop job. Heads are usually centered on one's body.
I've done my share. Hang on.
Lol. I really don’t know or care TBH, but it’s not like he looks much/any better than other pics of him out there that have better head centering haha.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just looking over the thread and I really can’t believe some of the attacks on this guy for posting in his own thread.