• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah. That was racist.
He’s a fcuvkibg idiot too

stock28

Awards
  • Established
If he says he's natty, i believe him, some blacks are very genetically gifted, a black with excellent genetics can build 22'' arms
Please cite one credible document where you obtained this information other than you pulled it out of your racist bigoted arse. Got to be in a medical journal somewhere, right? Go ahead, I’m waiting for it. If you can’t or won’t, then make good on your threat and leave.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its a positive comment, racist is not the correct word here, but the rest of your statement is spot on
I know....It made me feel better to say that to the idiot! It’s all good man.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its a positive comment, racist is not the correct word here, but the rest of your statement is spot on
I know....I just made me feel better to say that to the idiot! It’s all good man.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bot bot. Bot bot bot. Bot. Not. A lot.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even then he could have pre contest used something for the cut.

That’s kind of a TRENd no? Or am I not posting anything of inTREST?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Even then he could have pre contest used something for the cut.

That’s kind of a TRENd no? Or am I not posting anything of inTREST?
You can get shredded without drugs. I'm not saying I know he's natty because of course I don't know. But you can't look at everyone like there's something there hiding all the time. Don't sell yourself short on what is attainable. If he spent 15 years bodybuilding and the end product with drugs is 176 it's pretty sad

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can get shredded without drugs. I'm not saying I know he's natty because of course I don't know. But you can't look at everyone like there's something there hiding all the time. Don't sell yourself short on what is attainable. If he spent 15 years bodybuilding and the end product with drugs is 176 it's pretty sad
I doubt if anyone prepping for a contest got tested would pass. Especially someone that consistently won.
Cough: Tour De France... Cough.

20 years ago, I ingested a spiked 'protein'; blew the hell up, and that means I'm not natty right?
There was an article on here about just 1 cycle in the past having long term effects for the athlete, so technically.
Nobody is natty. Unless you go to the natty thread on here and they never state they took steroids... :p

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I doubt if anyone prepping for a contest got tested would pass. Especially someone that consistently won.
Cough: Tour De France... Cough.

20 years ago, I ingested a spiked 'protein'; blew the hell up, and that means I'm not natty right?
There was an article on here about just 1 cycle in the past having long term effects for the athlete, so technically.
Nobody is natty. Unless you go to the natty thread on here and they never state they took steroids... :p
I guess you gotta look at it how you want. I know a few guys who been on gear for years who are smaller then a lot of regular people who just go to the gym eat normal and take nothing. I don't believe 1 cycle gives you long term benifits to build muscle. If anything it could hinder your natural testosterone levels down the road and make building muscle harder. Lots of cyclists and long distance runners take a good amount of gear and look like there starving to death.

It's all a matter of opinion I guess. But I do think it's sad that everyone thinks any1 bigger them is on gear. Because that's how most people act

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I don’t think just “ bigger” is the issue. A lot of guys can get big natural to a point. It’s the whole shredded hard dry look and big that is certainly suspect in most of these guys he’s posting. Very hard to achieve that look and be totally natural. Too bad ironhands refuses to engage in any actually discussion. Maybe he knows the hidden secret none of us has found yet.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don’t think just “ bigger” is the issue. A lot of guys can get big natural to a point. It’s the whole shredded hard dry look and big that is certainly suspect in most of these guys he’s posting. Very hard to achieve that look and be totally natural. Too bad ironhands refuses to engage in any actually discussion. Maybe he knows the hidden secret none of us has found yet.
The guy in that pic I was taking about is not super dry or abnormally ripped, he's got good arms and upper chest, everything else looks normal. Legs are small in comparison to his upper body. There's other pics of his back that are so so. I don't think ppl understand how much of a illusion that a contest tan and prime photos from a show make. The guy looks awesome, 1000 times better then I do. But nothing stands out as unattainable, especially for someone with 15 years of training.

Any who, I'm gonna see my way out here, I should have know better then to step back inside this thread.

I wish it would get taken down

stock28

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with you on that guy. I also saw his other photos and he probably is natural and at the top level of what is achievable being natural. I was speaking in general of the photos idiot ironhands posts as natural. Nobody can develop 22 inch ripped biceps naturally as the guy he posted and credited it to black genetics.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I totally agree with you on that guy. I also saw his other photos and he probably is natural and at the top level of what is achievable being natural. I was speaking in general of the photos idiot ironhands posts as natural. Nobody can develop 22 inch ripped biceps naturally as the guy he posted and credited it to black genetics.
Oh your absolutely correct. That guy in the car picture, his arms are open Olympia arms

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It’s our thread now you little bitch.