Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Decreased Appetite during pct

Mrbolt84

Veteran member
Hi guys
I finished a epistane cycle 1 week ago and I am currently running my post cycle therapy

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Daa 3 grams ed
Erase 0/3/3/3/3

My problem is I am still very lethargic after my epi cycle
I also have zero appetite. No desire to eat half the time . I'm having to push myself to eat 6 meals a day

Has anyone else experienced this? Any idea what's causing my decreased appetite?
 
I had the same problem as well...it took about a week and a half until my appetite normalized. Were you taking on cycle support? High value of liver enzymes has an effect on appetite.
 
I had the same problem as well...it took about a week and a half until my appetite normalized. Were you taking on cycle support? High value of liver enzymes has an effect on appetite.

I was on cycle support supps
Milk thistle, liv 52, Hawthorne berries, fish oil

My appetite is fine/huge in the morning
It's just thought out the day I need to make sure I eat enough food due to low cravings
Iv never had that problem
 
Lethargy should get better. Eat calorie dense food (protein shake with peanut butter, ect)
 
Lethargy should get better. Eat calorie dense food (protein shake with peanut butter, ect)

This^.... Make 1-2 HUGE shakes a day with oats, banana and fruit, PB, olive oil, yogurt.... the works. All real food and just drink it down. I can crush 2,000 cal a day this way if I absolutely have to. Solid food is best but sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do!
 
This^.... Make 1-2 HUGE shakes a day with oats, banana and fruit, PB, olive oil, yogurt.... the works. All real food and just drink it down. I can crush 2,000 cal a day this way if I absolutely have to. Solid food is best but sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do!

Thanks brother.
Iv been doing something similar.
In the morning I'm starving..so I go crazy. 150 grams carbs, 60-70 grams protein, 30-40 grams fat
All from whole food.
It's km the afternoon when I start to feel like crap.
But around dinner I'll purge again, force feed

It seems it me getting a little better
 
I would also recommend waiting till week 3 before starting erase. You want your estrogen lvls to recover a bit and erase could slow your libido recovery also if you start too early
 
Take some Tropinol XP and get ready to eat.

Iv actually got some on hand. My have to start it

My appetite is getting better! In the morning I'm always starving..I was having a problem eating meals after a workout

Iv started a "john meadows" pre and intra workout regiment and it seems to have my calories in check. I'm no longer in a caloric deficit.
 
I think Tropinol XP cures cancer too.
 
Back
Top