dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So we have had some complaints, myself included, about the overwhelming capsaicin content in the last version. Taking into account a brand new, incredibly potent, PPAR-delta agonist, I will be paring down the formula back a bit to focus primarily on the Alpha/Delta activations and have removed the capsaicin. This will allow for dosage adjustments, as necessary, to find your own sweet spot.

The order is going in this week, with a 10 week lead time, but that is just to cover every contingent. The head of production is someone you all know and trust, and we will be working with him to have a ROCK SOLID completion date. We will be able to have about 2 weeks notice at which time, and not before, I will release some presales. After the BRITE disaster, I doubt I will be able to offer presales much farther out than that anymore on anything. I know you guys appreciate the discounts, but this has been an incredible embarrassment for me.

Anyway, updates will be posted here. This is going to be a powerhouse.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the update Matt- looking forward to having this back in my arsenal!

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news! Hopefully BMP and Slintensity will restocked soon as well.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cool. Probably been almost 10 years since I used DCP, but I’d definitely try it again.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please and Thank you.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
Random non-DCP related question- would there ever be a shot at another Nerve Restore run?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Through a trade, I ended up with a bottle of Antaeus Labs Lipomorph; any reason this cant be stacked with DCP or Bright?

For 1 cap (supposed to take 4 daily)
Octopamine HCI 112 mg **
llex Kudungcha Extract 65 mg **
Menthol - Cyclodextrin 25 mg **
Stearoyl Vanillylamide 7 mg **
Vitamin A 3.3 mg **
N-caffeoyldopamine 5 mg **
Pentamethylquercetin 44.4 mg **
Oleoylethanolamine 100 mg **

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Through a trade, I ended up with a bottle of Antaeus Labs Lipomorph; any reason this cant be stacked with DCP or Bright?

For 1 cap (supposed to take 4 daily)
Octopamine HCI 112 mg **
llex Kudungcha Extract 65 mg **
Menthol - Cyclodextrin 25 mg **
Stearoyl Vanillylamide 7 mg **
Vitamin A 3.3 mg **
N-caffeoyldopamine 5 mg **
Pentamethylquercetin 44.4 mg **
Oleoylethanolamine 100 mg **
Some overlap there. So maybe not the full dose of DCP and this together.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Random non-DCP related question- would there ever be a shot at another Nerve Restore run?
Same as everything else...as soon as the budget allows

raji1980

Awards
Any recommendation for the third dose of DCP? I take a dose upon waking and a dose 5 to 6 hours later. Do you guys take the third dose before dinner or bedtime? I also take two Defuse before dinner. Thanks

Hank8219

Awards
It's been about 10 weeks. Is it going up for pre-sales this week?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any recommendation for the third dose of DCP? I take a dose upon waking and a dose 5 to 6 hours later. Do you guys take the third dose before dinner or bedtime? I also take two Defuse before dinner. Thanks
It’s splitting hairs IMO on whether before dinner or before bed is important as both will work. Just get the doses in as that is the most important aspect.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this!! Gonna add this into a cut when it drops

Ripple2352

Awards
It dropped this week. You can stock up for later. I picked up some twin packs from dpsnutrition.
I thought that the DPS twin pack deal was for old bottles that were in a package that his neighbor received and forgot to give to him? I didnt think it was the newest release/version.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought that the DPS twin pack deal was for old bottles that were in a package that his neighbor received and forgot to give to him? I didnt think it was the newest release/version.
It is. The next version will be out after BMP.

kurtpo

Awards
Couldn't find it anywhere, but are the caps made out of gelatin for dcp? Is there any chance of getting just the powder? TIA

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
dsade Evomuse 7
Resolve Company Promotions 214
Supplements 1