DCP & Alli Stack...

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Would like to get some thoughts about this stack of DCP and Alli.

My thinking is that the Alli will remove mobile fat while the DCP will release stored fat so the Alli can eliminate it.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You might want to ask this question in the Recomp Performance Nutrition forum or PM dsade or Crader. I would like to know this answer as well until I heard that Alli will give you the random sh1ts. That scared me away.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok,
I also heard about the shi7s from Alli, but it seems that the severity is based upon the fat content of the meal you eat. ex: eat a fastfood burger meal w/ fries and your gonna probably have explosive squirts.

snyper2k2

Awards
I would like to know this too....either dcp w alli or eca w alli.

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

gekkoboy14

Awards
alli is crap, eat your fats, dont avoid them. fat does not equal fat gain

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
According to a friend, Alli warns you of random mud butt and I think it hints at not wearing white pants. That's not tight.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is NOT recommended....Alli does nothing for free fatty acids, only prevents the fats (and fat-soluble compounds) in your diet from being absorbed - and even then not super effectively.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is NOT recommended....Alli does nothing for free fatty acids, only prevents the fats (and fat-soluble compounds) in your diet from being absorbed - and even then not super effectively.
Mud butt can be very effective, but not particularly desired.

snyper2k2

Awards
ok. 1 more question then. If I take animal omega and alli....Theres gonna be problems?

snyper2k2

Awards
Well It actually does MAKE me change my diet. It has at least. I will stop taking it after this week. I will be getting my animal omega anyways. thanks!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well It actually does MAKE me change my diet. It has at least. I will stop taking it after this week. I will be getting my animal omega anyways. thanks!
yeah, but as studies have shown, fat intake is NOT the problem, its overall calories that are. so you may be changing your diet in a way that will make your skin + hair texture worse, your nails more brittle, and your testosterone levels lower....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I fell for the lowfat diet craze when I was in high school - it had the worst affect on my development AND physique.

snyper2k2

Awards
No, i actually read the booklets. I have been eating things like oatmeal, lots of chicken breast, eggwhites, tuna, always wholegrain bread with a scoop of pb, nut mixs, lots of fruit and veggies too, and I have an occasional steak. i know what can happen if I eat foods with high fat on alli. i really only eat heavy foods on occasion. I can say I got used to eating better.

Something else I have been doing is drinking more water and I only drink coke on SOME weekends.

I can say that I feel alot better and not as sluggish as I used to be a month ago. Especially this last week with Noxplode,on whey, and ec stack.

snyper2k2

Awards
i stopped alli. anyone want to buy about 60 caps of it?

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.1; en-us; dream) AppleWebKit/525.10+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0.4 Mobile Safari/523.12.2

blakkbwoy

blakkbwoy

Awards
nah, Alli is suppose to only handle dietary fat not fat being mobilized within the body. Sorry!