Dbol sucks

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
Gains weren't good, liver values sky rocketed, RBC is slightly anemic now, and keeping up with pills sucks.

Next time I'll kickstart with test propionate.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's also assuming what you got was actually dbol.

demolition

demolition

Awards
yea it sucks! it sucks so so bad its been the best kickstart during cycles for body builders for like 40 years, man......are those guys stupid or what! and no sh!t your liver got stressed out...its an oral. Just sayn.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's also assuming what you got was actually dbol.
Yep.

Although, if liver values were trashed, who knows.

Dbol is pretty tried and true.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Ya, it was called the "breakfast of champions" by arnold cause it sucked that bad lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
lol at the title, at least that part was funny. I had GREAT success with Dbol only cycles.....you need the proper support supps, proper PCT, proper diet, proper EVERYTHING to do an oral only cycle with dbol. I'd get my ass jumped online for doing it, but it worked for me. I knew WTF I was doing and I did it right. I think I took the dbol along with arimidex and some other stuff, this was a long time ago....sometimes I forget stuff.....dbol and winny oral together was good as well.....bad for mr. liver, but who listens to him anyways??? just don't do orals again for a long while afterwards. Anyways....whether used by itself/with another oral, or with injectables....Dbol is the man.....

groverino

Awards
Dbol's awesome, but different strokes for different folks I guess.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
My diets better than 95% of the guys on here. I've added 105lbs in 3 years with only 1.5 cycles " just finished dbol kickstart on 2nd cycle". I know my **** "not perfect but better than most" and can post pics if need be. Maybe dbol works for some but it was awful for me. 30mg/day w/ 2-3gallons of water and milk thistle put my liver enzymes in the 800s.. This was more to warn newbies but thanks for being dicks about it.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have not added 105lbs of MUSCLE in three years. Maybe 50 lbs of muscle and the rest fat. No one NO ONE adds that much lbm in three years. Your an idiot

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I gained 20 pounds on dbol when I used it as kick start dbol Is the ****

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have not added 105lbs of MUSCLE in three years. Maybe 50 lbs of muscle and the rest fat. No one NO ONE adds that much lbm in three years.
This. That would have to mean that you started at 120 lbs at 6' tall.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
You don't need to "warn" the newbies about dbol. IF, and I mean a big IF, you are some sort of non-responder to dbol (or you got fake dbol)....that has NOTHING to do with 99% of other guys who have made, and will make, great gains with dbol. REAL dbol will work for the vast majority, if not all of the people, who use it. It's that simple.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe the 105 lbs but anyways.. Yu can't just put a thread up like that and not get bashed bro.. All yu said was it sucked.yu didn't put any stats or what the cycle looked like or anything.. That's like sayin creatine doesn't work.. There will always be varied results but it definitely workss

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My diets better than 95% of the guys on here. I've added 105lbs in 3 years with only 1.5 cycles " just finished dbol kickstart on 2nd cycle". I know my **** "not perfect but better than most" and can post pics if need be. Maybe dbol works for some but it was awful for me. 30mg/day w/ 2-3gallons of water and milk thistle put my liver enzymes in the 800s.. This was more to warn newbies but thanks for being dicks about it.
You're a liver enzyme

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
LOL 95%/ thats a strong claim little kid.
and the 1.5 cycles means that i'm about half way through my second cycle.
first cycle= 500mg test-p for 10 weeks, clomid nolva pct
2nd cycle= dbol @ 30 mg wk1-6 EQ 600mg/wk wk-1-12, test 500mg weeks 3-14

I never said my diet was perfect, but what it's lacks is due to knowledge, not due to lack of ambition. in 3 years I've never gone off of my diet for more than 2 days and that was bc of traveling between here and asia. day 1- plane, day 2 setting up my apartment contracts with the real-esate agent. I never lied about anything on here and want to let my pictures speak for themselves. 150lbs > a bulky 255 lbs. yes there's some fat, but nothing absurd, especially for an ex-fatty.

IMG_1062.jpg
IMG_1063.jpg
IMG_0496p.jpg

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see the difference

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran 50mg for four weeks as a kicker to my 8 week AndroMass cycle. Put on 10 pounds the first few days, 5 the following week. Values were all normal still. GP

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I don't see the difference
what's the point in trying to keep someone else down? does it make you feel like a badass? I've busted my ass, training, and studying everything I could get my hands on for the last 3 years. most of which was spent outside of the US where things were a lot tougher. I didn't have a computer, or a TV, most of my knowledge came from 10 year old bodybuilding books, magazines that the US soldiers left at used book stores. after class I would read online on the school computers, but couldn't stay there long.

I couldn't buy many supplements, or some of the foods i wanted, and trained in a tiny gym, so I had to be creative and when I came back to the US this creativity + better resources helped bring me to another level. I'm not saying i'm some kind of champion, in fact i've never yet competed. but to try to discredit someone's knowledge before giving them a chance is ignorant, and if you always try to cut people down you'll NEVER receive what they have to offer. I ALWAYS take people's opinions into consideration, they're most likely exaggerating, and spurting bro-science, but when they're not I LEARN from them.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what's the point in trying to keep someone else down? does it make you feel like a badass? I've busted my ass, training, and studying everything I could get my hands on for the last 3 years. most of which was spent outside of the US where things were a lot tougher. I didn't have a computer, or a TV, most of my knowledge came from 10 year old bodybuilding books, magazines that the US soldiers left at used book stores. after class I would read online on the school computers, but couldn't stay there long.

I couldn't buy many supplements, or some of the foods i wanted, and trained in a tiny gym, so I had to be creative and when I came back to the US this creativity + better resources helped bring me to another level. I'm not saying i'm some kind of champion, in fact i've never yet competed. but to try to discredit someone's knowledge before giving them a chance is ignorant, and if you always try to cut people down you'll NEVER receive what they have to offer. I ALWAYS take people's opinions into consideration, they're most likely exaggerating, and spurting bro-science, but when they're not I LEARN from them.
I am just giving you a hard time because you seemed to be treating everyone here like idiots for saying dbol worked for them.
Congrats on the progress though.
I used to be a twig too, I can relate.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
Time stamp or post with a spoon or something.
the camera that I took the first pics on was stolen, the last pic was on my iphone. how do i get the time stamp to show on the iphone?
I forgot to mention that those first pics were actually a few months after I had started bodybuilding, I thought I was Hot **** with that little bitty tricep lol!

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
I am just giving you a hard time because you seemed to be treating everyone here like idiots for saying dbol worked for them.
Congrats on the progress though.
I used to be a twig too, I can relate.
I wasn't trying to treat them like idiots. I was trying to say that it can be dangerous and that the gains weren't worth it "to me".
My liver values were ****3d, and I could've gotten better results from test prop. also no one on here ever talks about dbol dropping your red blood cell count "one of the few, if not the only steroid that has this strange property". my red blood cell count was slightly anemic after my kickstart. and all of this was at only 30mg a day, which is a pretty low dose.

demolition

demolition

Awards
Op you cant start a thread saying a product sucks thats been proven to work and claim that your diet is 95% better than everyone else on this board without any proof what so ever and expect not to get flamed. Prove that it sucks then prove that your diet is better than 95% of everyone elses on this board. 96.8% of your thread is retarded. see i can do it too. Ps. good job on the gains.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
Op you cant start a thread saying a product sucks thats been proven to work and claim that your diet is 95% better than everyone else on this board without any proof what so ever and expect not to get flamed. Prove that it sucks then prove that your diet is better than 95% of everyone elses on this board. 96.8% of your thread is retarded. see i can do it too. Ps. good job on the gains.
have you seen some of the diets on here? there's a whole lot of people who need to improve there diets, but instead resort to gear. I saw a guy on here once who was on his 8-9th cycle and weighed around 170 lbs! if there are people on here with good diets they don't usually post them... most of the diets i've seen involve fast food, or something pre-made. there's not many people who will cook 8 meals and carry a cooler around in their car all day.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
the camera that I took the first pics on was stolen, the last pic was on my iphone. how do i get the time stamp to show on the iphone?
I forgot to mention that those first pics were actually a few months after I had started bodybuilding, I thought I was Hot **** with that little bitty tricep lol!
Lol just busting balls. Great work man, thought you were full of it to be honest, however I gotta give credit where its due. Keep killing it man. Haha I've got a few related pics where I too thought I was king **** ha oh have I been humbled over the years! What was your diet like over seas? Was gear easier to obtain too?

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
Lol just busting balls. Great work man, thought you were full of it to be honest, however I gotta give credit where its due. Keep killing it man. Haha I've got a few related pics where I too thought I was king **** ha oh have I been humbled over the years! What was your diet like over seas? Was gear easier to obtain too?
I couldn't get flounder "super expensive", egg whites "only whole eggs", oats, or many supplements. So I ate a lot of Koguma "equivalent to sweet potato", mackerel, chicken breast, and some beef. used bananas as post workout carbs.
the real kicker as that I had to carry all this crap in a backpack, since I didn't have a car and it REEKED. I also got in trouble for throwing out so many fish heads into my apartments trash cans lol!

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
http://ojsfile.ohmynews.com/STD_IMG_FILE/2009/0208/IE001013681_STD.jpg
these are what bodybuilders eat for carbs in korea.
also I never once saw brown rice in korea!! strange o_O
oh yea, western union is expensive, customs are super efficient, but if you get caught for personal use "not an athlete" it's just a small fine. I ordered my first cycle "test-p" when i was there but didn't have time to use it so i brought it back with me, which in retrospect was incredibly stupid and I was lucky to not get caught.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep.

Although, if liver values were trashed, who knows.

Dbol is pretty tried and true.
probably gave him methyl androstenediol. lol

*I say this because dbol is commonly counterfieted using methyl testosterone, and most users cant tell the difference.
but looking at your thoughts, it seems like maybe you got methyl andro, but then again, 30mg is a pretty low dosage.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i havn't ever used dbol, or m14add. :(

I guess i could understand your frustration. but if I did run dbol, solo wouldn't be under 50mg, and if i ran it at 25/30mg, it would def be stacked with something like superdrol, or dimethazine.

mmm, sd (or dimeth) plus some anadrol 50, or dbol...some day, some day...

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
well, i havn't ever used dbol, or m14add. :(

I guess i could understand your frustration. but if I did run dbol, solo wouldn't be under 50mg, and if i ran it at 25/30mg, it would def be stacked with something like superdrol, or dimethazine.

mmm, sd (or dimeth) plus some anadrol 50, or dbol...some day, some day...
Get your blood work done midway through if you decide to do it. Just my thoughts.

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
Are you really serious with that statement?? Sounds like a venting/probe session to me. Always do your research first, then do it again.....

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
Are you really serious with that statement?? Sounds like a venting/probe session to me. Always do your research first, then do it again.....
I had read 4 books on anabolics and countless online articles/threads before I ever touched anything. everything else i've used has been fine. I'm soooo sorry that I was looking out for the newbies' health, please forgive me your majesty!!! "sarcasm"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13