DanTman's CUTTING log...starting 11/13/05

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 226

Chest/tri's

Diet was 100%

The workout wasnt all that great.....i had to rush it so i skipped some sets and took less rest between sets.....i hate doing that.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Day 227

Missed workout, smashed half of my left hand so i cant grab anything :(

this week will be all off days and ill just do cardio ( not everyday)

Temperarily stopping this log

peace it :)

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
hope the hand gets better soon dan. A week off from lifting should be some good rest and get you rejuvinated when your able to get back in the gym.

have fun with the cardio :nutkick: sorry Im in the same boat so it hurts too:lol:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
just an update.....

Hand and shoulder are doing fine now, i started working out on thursday again and things are going fine.

Hunger is REALLY setting in now, i look foward to each and every meal, and luckily i havent gotten sick of any foods on the meal plan yet....it all taste good still. I am going to cheat tomorrow because i havent in a long time and i have done a good job with keeping up with the diet...im drooling a little right now :) I dont know what im going to eat yet but ill report back tomorrow.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
welcome back man, good to see everything is still going strong. Enjoy the cheat

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Hopped on tanita scale today and tested BF% just for kicks.....it read 12.2%:dance: :dance: :dance: :head: :drunk: :cheers: :box:

i know these things arent all that accurate but at the beginning of the program it read 32% bf...big difference.

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
I cheated yesterday instead of last sunday because it was a good day to do so being 4th of July, yeah it was a cheat day not meal.

MAN oh man did it feel good.
I started off with some cake, a few bowls of cinnamon toast crunch and a rice crispie and knew it was going to be quite a day.
Pizza, half a sub, breadsticks, french fries, salad(weak i know), bag of jerky, various sugary liquids, lean pockets, vanilla frappuchino, ice cream, and some other things i am forgetting. I havent had ANY junk food in a LONG time and this was such a nice break...didnt feel guilty or bloated or none of what usually follows a cheat. It could be all in my head but i looked better this morning, felt like my skin was a size smaller and i felt taller, wtf!?!?! i know lol, im just being honest here.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I cheated yesterday instead of last sunday because it was a good day to do so being 4th of July, yeah it was a cheat day not meal.

MAN oh man did it feel good.
I started off with some cake, a few bowls of cinnamon toast crunch and a rice crispie and knew it was going to be quite a day.
Pizza, half a sub, breadsticks, french fries, salad(weak i know), bag of jerky, various sugary liquids, lean pockets, vanilla frappuchino, ice cream, and some other things i am forgetting. I havent had ANY junk food in a LONG time and this was such a nice break...didnt feel guilty or bloated or none of what usually follows a cheat. It could be all in my head but i looked better this morning, felt like my skin was a size smaller and i felt taller, wtf!?!?! i know lol, im just being honest here.
Ha Ha damm bud thats 1 hell of a cheat day.... HEY it was the 4th of july it only comes once a year..... Enjoy!! :donut: :dump: :sick:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy, hah i most certainly did :)

i have a trace veins in my lower abs now that i didnt notice before this cheat day....i have no idea if it was because of te cheat day though?!?!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
probably was, when ever I have a cheat/larger cheat I get noticably more vascular the next day/ after

dedication

Awards
hey man, ive jus been checkin out your log and i was wonderin has it really taken you 220 days nearly to get from 20 to 10 percent body fat, i thought on bobos plan you can lose around 2 pounds of fat in a week? im jus wonderin cuz im at 17 percent right now and i wanna get to around 10 so i figure i gotta lost 14 pounds of fat, i thought itd be doable in 9-10 weeks but after checkin out ur log i donno ne more

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
i was WAAAAAAY above 20% bodyfat....i was more like 30-35ish also i did alot of it at the end by myself which means lots of trial and error and stuff like that but i did learn alot. But yeah i lost around 2lbs a week and you should too....it should only take you 9-10 weeks.

Also, im the kind of guy that stalled out alot, hell a ton of different factors come into play here....but the biggest being my underestimate of bodyfat. Dont worry man, your in excellent hands, if i had complete before afters you would understand. All is good :)

dedication

Awards
hahah so glad to hear that from you, makes me feel better bout my situation, although i hope i keep losing fat and not muscle, im so scared some of its muscle cuz i feel smaller all over

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
smalitis....you are not loosing muscle, not even close :)

that is a common feeling that most of his clients have felt and it is all in your head, plus if its mid-week you might feel a little flat.

again, no worries man....ur on one of, if not the BEST nutrition/training programs anyone has to offer.

dedication

Awards
smalitis....you are not loosing muscle, not even close :)

that is a common feeling that most of his clients have felt and it is all in your head, plus if its mid-week you might feel a little flat.

again, no worries man....ur one of, if not the BEST nutrition/training programs anyone has to offer.

thanks man,

i gotta question the 6-8 oz. chicken breast that wree supposed to eat on the cuttin plan, is that 6-8 oz weight frozen or after its cooked, cuz it shrinks a lot in size?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I think on the package it has before (cooked and raw) so which ever matches the nutrional breakdown (ive always done cooked)

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
maybe 2oz less or so........sometimes when there was a bunch of cooked chicken in my fridge i weighed it out like that and made sure it was atleast 6 oz....seemed to work out just fine.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Hey dan

I was just bumping this to see what you were up too. I remember you mentioning a bulk so I just wondering what was up.

-Dave

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
yep cutting is over and im bulking :)

idk what up but its easier to cheat when bulking, i have had to control myself alot more than when i was cutting, i cheated today actually, the best cheat i ever had, its that stupid mocha moolatte from DQ...call me a ***** but those are just ****ing amazing......other than that im still using Bobo's training methods/ with a little twist for strength gains thrown in.......weights are just FLYING up, weight is going up nicley also without much on the waist( except for the first two weeks) now i just gotta stop the cheating

so thats whats up here

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
cool dude sounds like your doing well over there. Yea the feeling of finally haveing weights going up and thats the main goal (as opposed to when cutting) is awsome, especially when they are going up like this!

good luck on the cut bro and keep checking in!

Not a big coffee guy personally so I cant comment on the ice mocha thing, but Ill trust that you enjoy them ahah

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
not a cofee guy.....thats what everybody says, you are FOOLS.

jk, thanks man

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Keep doing what your doing dantman. Alot of people on this board (including me) really admire your dedication. Your one of the people who keep me coming back here. Your are soo right on about having to watch your diet more when your bulking! I wish I knew as much as you do now when I was your age.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
How is the bulk going...did you throw down some extra loot for Bobo's bulking plan?

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
bulking is FUN, period. Discipline is 10x more difficult to maintain but what can ya do.

Im not doing the bulking plan yet b/c things are coming along just fine right now, later on when i start to struggle with gains i will most likley sign up. Technically, im still using his ideas though.....i cant tell you how much that first diet he gave me has helped....great foundation to set a diet up.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats the way it should be. Learn the basics, get results then just use that for a foundation for whatever you do.

You've been on your own for a while and thats the way it should be. ;)

bms0lsc

Awards
  • Established
bulking is FUN, period. Discipline is 10x more difficult to maintain but what can ya do.
How do you mean dan? I'd have thought a diet slip up would be far more catastrophic on a cut.

You've been on your own for a while and thats the way it should be. ;)
Now you tell me:rolleyes:

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
hard to explain but to me its harder, its just because its bulking and you know you cant waste a weeks worth of effort with a little slip up...idk, i have been having a hard time,making up every excuse in my head to eat that smore pop-tart at midnight(one of many examples) :)

Thanks for the foundation Bobo, you are THE MAN:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 29
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1