Damage control

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Right now I'm hurt, fat and about to take a nap
Dont worry you are not alone. I would not be considered old yet i look significantly worse than i did on my "trt" 😆 and am consistently waking up with a headache and tinnitus 😂

The only thing i am not susceptible to is getting hurt while working out (knock-on-wood).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Scale weight keeps dropping, 202.9lbs. waist keeps getting smaller, top 4 abs finally showing there face, lower abs are nowhere to be seen. I expect that tho. Last time I had defined lower abs in a full 6 pack I was boxing at 176 lbs with very little bf. Those 2 little upper ab muscles that show for a 8 pack and my ribcage will usually be seen before the bottom 2 if you understand what I'm saying. I just tend to hold fat the longest by my bellybutton and those ab muscles are very underdeveloped

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's a little blurry, il try to get a better pic when my girl wakes up
IMG_20200605_080410.jpeg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well I was about to go for a bike ride and it's raining. Going to do some light high rep clean and press and walk on the treadmill mill in-between sets for my cardio today

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well I was about to go for a bike ride and it's raining. Going to do some light high rep clean and press and walk on the treadmill mill in-between sets for my cardio today
incline treadmill walks or the big stair climbing things were my cardio of choice when I was travelling (at home I run with my dog).....stick a podcast in, ramp up the incline, 30 mins later job done

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
incline treadmill walks or the big stair climbing things were my cardio of choice when I was travelling (at home I run with my dog).....stick a podcast in, ramp up the incline, 30 mins later job done
The incline on my treadmill is broken, otherwise I would. I'm basically just gonna walk 3 min, 15 clean and press and repeat for a half hour

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's up ladies, I got a question. I'm not planning on this per say, just striking up conversation out of curiosity.

Does anyone use a anti ageing clinic or protocol.

I've seen some layouts where post cycle, guys will drop down to trt and use 1-2 iu of gh or peptides, igf lr3, insulin, mk677. Obviously not all at once. But has anyone tried it? I'm too cheap to run a bunch of peptides. Insulin is cheap but I'm not touching it.

Just wondering if anyone has done stuff like this

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's up ladies, I got a question. I'm not planning on this per say, just striking up conversation out of curiosity.

I've seen some layouts where post cycle, guys will drop down to trt and use 1-2 iu of gh or peptides, igf lr3, insulin, mk677. Obviously not all at once. But has anyone tried it? I'm too cheap to run a bunch of peptides. Insulin is cheap but I'm not touching it.

I’ve gone down to like a TRT dose and carried GH through after a cycle if that’s what you mean. Never used insulin tho.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ve gone down to like a TRT dose and carried GH through after a cycle if that’s what you mean. Never used insulin tho.
I'm basically looking for anyone who has used therapeutic doses of these things while off cycle for a couple months and if they noticed any real benifits. I mean there's no real reason behind my question. I'm just bored and hungry and trying to keep my mind occupied so I don't end up at McDonald's lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm definitely having a controlled cheat day on Sunday. Got a bunch of bacon that needs to get cooked and the kids have been asking me to make pancakes. Big breakfast in the morning, normal lunch and Going to a little cookout in the afternoon. So I'm cutting my 5 meals down to 3ish and I'm not going to count calories.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm basically looking for anyone who has used therapeutic doses of these things while off cycle for a couple months and if they noticed any real benifits. I mean there's no real reason behind my question. I'm just bored and hungry and trying to keep my mind occupied so I don't end up at McDonald's lol
I’ve run low dose mast with test as a cruise 200/200 and definitely noticed benefits over just my TRT. I’ve started gh during a cycle and run it beyond and I think it makes coming off cycle back into TRT easier. Hold onto everything easier and don’t crash from dropping the hormones

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So there's gonna be a minor change Monday to diet, it's only temporary.

My girl said she needs to start eating better so she can loose weight and of course she thinks she needs to eliminate carbs even tho she has watched me drop 17lbs since may 1st eating bread rice and pasta and counting calories, smh.

So to help her meal prep and stuff i told her I will cut carbs "down" temporarily and help her for the first week.
But then she is on her own.

So I'm probably only going to have carbs with lunch as it's the only meal we don't typically eat together or I may just cut them completely this week, who knows

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just had a probably 500+ person protest March by my house
IMG_20200606_141306~2.jpeg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So not a great time to mow the lawn necessarily lol

Never used GH but heard from pros and joe blows alike that a couple iu while cruising daily really helps maintain gains, and more importantly helps keep you leaner.

Mk at like 12.5-15mg daily is way cheaper, but it’s really only good if you are trying to maintain size. Like a hardgainer trying to move up weightclasses over a year or two. If anything, extra ghrelin (hunger) & IGF1 will keep you fatter. I have done this twice in PCT and will never do it again. I was hoping for GH-type results before I understood the science of it, but that’s not what happens. What happens is I have extra appetite when my caloric needs are much lower already, I hold more water and stay more bloated, and I have to battle elevated prolactin. Yes my muscles stay more full, but it’s just not worth it unless I had to be strong as possible...which I don’t, because if I was going to contest I would be on blast.

Mk off-cycle is for half-nattys or hardgainers. It really shines while bulking on AAS.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Hyde my experience with mk677 is that if i control what i eat i get leaner pretty nicely. Fat loss is apparent after 2 weeks on 20mg per day and i get pumps like i used to when i was 16.

and I have to battle elevated prolactin.
HA! See fellas, i am not the only one.

"Mk677 cannot elevate prolactin enought to cause issues" they said...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde my experience with mk677 is that if i control what i eat i get leaner pretty nicely. Fat loss is apparent after 2 weeks on 20mg per day and i get pumps like i used to when i was 16.

HA! See fellas, i am not the only one.

"Mk677 cannot elevate prolactin enought to cause issues" they said...
Bro they have no idea. There’s an astounding number of folks who don’t believe in anything they haven’t experienced firsthand. I have always been very sensitive to anything that raises prolactin. First time I tried to ever take Dienedione (X-Tren) almost a decade ago, I woke up the very next day after initial dose with my nips itching and burning terribly. Gotta run Caber/Prami for any 19-Nor. P5P or B6 with Vitamin E daily, with L-Dopa too, still can’t hold down a lot of things. DMZ and Msten actually drive it up some too - it’s naturally at the very high end of “normal” medical range for me.

Same as you have some guys that need virtually no AI, so obviously everyone else doesn’t either, right??

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bro they have no idea. There’s an astounding number of folks who don’t believe in anything they haven’t experienced firsthand. I have always been very sensitive to anything that raises prolactin. First time I tried to ever take Dienedione (X-Tren) almost a decade ago, I woke up the very next day after initial dose with my nips itching and burning terribly. Gotta run Caber/Prami for any 19-Nor. P5P or B6 with Vitamin E daily, with L-Dopa too, still can’t hold down a lot of things. DMZ and Msten actually drive it up some too - it’s naturally at the very high end of “normal” medical range for me.

Same as you have some guys that need virtually no AI, so obviously everyone else doesn’t either, right??
Your right, and it can change too. When I first tried these things, I was not prolactin sensitive at all. Now everything that's known to have any prolactin sides give me puffy nips in a few days. I also did not need a ai for like the first 5 years and now if test gets near 600 or I stack stuff, boom I need a ai. I had a 5 year break from gear till I started again last year and idk what happened during that time off but I became more sensitive to estrogen and prolactin, but only in the breast tissue. I don't get sexual sides or water retention or anything like that. Just seems like lots of stuff gives me puffy sensitive nips these days.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
End of week 2, even tho it's actually like 17 or 18 days.

Bodyweight is...........……............ 201.7

Down about 8lbs and I have missed quite a few hikes and bike rides from rain. So I have only done between 1/3 and half of my intended cardio.

I have not dropped calories yet. I did have 1 day that I ate 3000 and another day I only had about 1300 but over all my average calorie intake has been 2421 at this point. Safe to say I did not need to start this low but at least I have not had to lower them yet. In fact I may slightly increase them this week according to how much cardio I do because I don't need to keep losing approximately 1/2lb per day.

Waist is way smaller but my lower abs are not there. My skin on my midsection almost seems thick yet loose. Like I lost some elasticity and that's kinda freaking me out I'm hoping there's just a layer of fat and water.

Waist is comfortably fitting in my 34's again and with a belt

Quads increased by 1/8in
Arms exactly the same as day one and I have a 1/2 in decrease around my shoulder and upper chest but I've been slacking on delts. There usually a better body part for me so I thought I could fall back on them and I was wrong.

Forgot to take synergen yesterday and my puffy nips went down over night. Which I found strange.

Increase in acne on my side and rear delts which I expected from the masteron, don't know if prolactin increases acne but maybe that's a contributor too.

Will get pictures up later today.

So moving forward, 27 days left. I'm going to keep calories the same or increase with increased cardio.

Put more effort into my shoulder and arm training.

And pretty much keep everything else the same. There is not going to be a lot of carbs in 3 of my 5 meals for the next few days while I help my girl mealprep so I either eat a little extra on those 2 meals around my workout or increase fat but I don't think that matters.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait what all are you taking? I didn’t realize you were on Masteron too

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've said it from the beginning lol 1/2 cc test and 1/2 CC mast every 3rd day. Then added the synergen

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm already taking mast but not much, I was fiddling around with the doses at first but my last for injections were 1/2 CC a test 1/2 CC mast every third day.
I said it here

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya I'm not really cruising. It's a cycle lol. My original cycle I started in March was supposed to be 20 weeks. I ramped everything up after 2 weeks to hit that bench. It lasted about 6 -7 weeks and dropped everything except test as of may 1st.
Added a little mast end of May and dienolone a few days ago, if I stuck with my original cycle I would be in week 12ish right now. And I've only been off sd for 6 weeks
And I told you about it here lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have been taking 25mg exemestane every third day, like Monday, Thursday, Sunday ect.

50mg ralox daily and 200mcg b6 I started recently for precaution with the dienolone.

So that is a fairly high amount of estrogen blocking for 1/2cc test and 1/2cc mast e3d and the synergen is dienolone and epiandro which is also dry stuff. Maybe it's just flushing out all the extra fluids? I'm guessing here.

I'm not super concerned, just find it weird
And mentioned it here lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah but you suck at laying out doses formally - I still don’t even know what your gear is brewed at (ie 200, 250, 300mg/ml)

That being said, I’m surprised I forgot that you were dosing e3d - you’re on twice as much as I thought lol. My meet will put me at 11 weeks into the cycle, so I think I am going to stay on test & mast (dropping the orals and some test) a couple more weeks after to drop a few lbs like you’re doing.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah but you suck at laying out doses formally - I still don’t even know what your gear is brewed at (ie 200, 250, 300mg/ml)

That being said, I’m surprised I forgot that you were dosing e3d - you’re on twice as much as I thought lol. My meet will put me at 11 weeks into the cycle, so I think I am going to stay on test & mast (dropping the orals and some test) a couple more weeks after to drop a few lbs like you’re doing.
Yeah I know I'm also very scatterbrained so it's every third or fourth day actually but I try to do every third the gear is 250 milligrams per milliliter, there the last two vials of some Homebrew that I had. If you do a diet log make sure you tag me in, I can see a lot of muscle inside that grizzly bear suit you're wearing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Meals have been pretty consistent.

Breakfast is either eggwhites with veggies, cheese and toast or oatmeal, protein powder and fruit.

A low cal wrap or a wrap made into a pizza. And a lentil pasta salad with peas and chicken For meal 2 and 3

Meat, veggies and potatoes/rice or bread for dinner. And whatever calories remaining which is usually around 400 from whatever I want. But it's usually been good food.

I've completely cut out Oreos, zebra cakes and swiss cake rolls which are my 3 biggest weakness lol.

I had 1 Boston cream doughnut and a sliver of cheese cake that I can remember in the past 3-4 weeks.

But 85-90% of my food has been what I consider clean

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Didn't get any pics yesterday, just realized that. Got into a argument during dinner and wasn't about to ask her to take some pics. Il do it when it blows over lol.

Morning weight 201.0

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think this is the lightest I've been in the past year but not the leanest, not even close. So that's disappointing

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

yeah brother, I have a full on anti ageing protocol on the go.....the irony being that elevated mtor (which we are all shooting for to gain muscle) is linked to shortened longevity - so it becomes a balancing act - personally I aim for periods of growth in a day rather than constant.

so my protocol:

Fasting - min 12 hour fast daily (normally do 14 hours 9pm to 11am). A 24 fast couple of times a month when not bulking and a 5 day water fast once a year.

peptides: epitalon, couple of times a year using the Khavinson protocol. Mk (was using it constantly but started to cycle it following info Mike Arnold is putting out), tesamorelin, ipamorelin, hex etc

NAD support. I actually use NMN and NR each day.

general supps : too many to list but everything you’d expect like resveratol etc

ozone therapy: every 2-3 days I stick a tube up my ass and pump ozone into my rectum (especially handy for covid)

red light and sauna - I’m literally about to buy these but I’m absolutely of them opinion that photobiomodulation and sauna are beneficial to longevity and overall health.

cold exposure - I struggle like **** with this but I try to get cold exposure daily.

meditation - I use the one through my oura ring. Normally a guided session for 10 mins

grounding - I try to ground outside when I can but I have a grounding sheeting on my bed so at least I’m getting it over night.

that’s the main stuff anyway.....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Didn't get any pics yesterday, just realized that. Got into a argument during dinner and wasn't about to ask her to take some pics. Il do it when it blows over lol.

Morning weight 201.0
They don’t like it when you demand they make you a sammich. Would not advise!

yeah brother, I have a full on anti ageing protocol on the go.....the irony being that elevated mtor (which we are all shooting for to gain muscle) is linked to shortened longevity - so it becomes a balancing act - personally I aim for periods of growth in a day rather than constant.

so my protocol:

Fasting - min 12 hour fast daily (normally do 14 hours 9pm to 11am). A 24 fast couple of times a month when not bulking and a 5 day water fast once a year.

peptides: epitalon, couple of times a year using the Khavinson protocol. Mk (was using it constantly but started to cycle it following info Mike Arnold is putting out), tesamorelin, ipamorelin, hex etc

general supps : too many to list but everything you’d expect like resveratol etc

ozone therapy: every 2-3 days I stick a tube up my ass and pump ozone into my rectum (especially handy for covid)

red light and sauna - I’m literally about to buy these but I’m absolutely of them opinion that photobiomodulation and sauna are beneficial to longevity and overall health.

cold exposure - I struggle like **** with this but I try to get cold exposure daily.

meditation - I use the one through my oura ring. Normally a guided session for 10 mins

grounding - I try to ground outside when I can but I have a grounding sheeting on my bed so at least I’m getting it over night.

What’s NAD support?

You know the ozone therapy is pretty crazy, right? I mean I have no idea the efficacy or legitimacy, but I just mean from a practical perspective.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Morning weight 201.0

so my protocol:

What’s NAD support?

You know the ozone therapy is pretty crazy, right? I mean I have no idea the efficacy or legitimacy, but I just mean from a practical perspective.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

so my protocol:

All I know is that standing at the coast, looking at and listening to the waves, smelling the ocean air etc makes all my worries non-existent.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

so my protocol:

I think joe Rogan talks about NAD sometimes doesn’t he?
more info on the rectal ozone. Videos would help.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I normally don't use a ai untill I get over 600 test. Just trying it out and hoping it will assist in cutting fat a little faster
What about say T2 from narrows?

My endocrinologist hella frowns when I told her about weight lifters like us over using these anti-cancer AI, etc... I think yohimbine might be another good thing, full blitz comes with 2.5mg with ~300mg caffeine. Maybe add T2 onto that,.or teacrine +cardio another option.

Armistane and Hexadrone are also useful to dry out. Or even 3-Ad from enhanced formulations, Armistane for sure

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What about say T2 from narrows?

My endocrinologist hella frowns when I told her about weight lifters like us over using these anti-cancer AI, etc... I think yohimbine might be another good thing, full blitz comes with 2.5mg with ~300mg caffeine. Maybe add T2 onto that,.or teacrine +cardio another option.

Armistane and Hexadrone are also useful to dry out. Or even 3-Ad from enhanced formulations, Armistane for sure
Sorry but my opinion is t2 is 100% useless. Used it years ago as well as many of my friends and it did nothing. Never seen 1 positive review of it that wasn't backed by a company that sold it and there is zero studies showing it effective on humans

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry but my opinion is t2 is 100% useless. Used it years ago as well as many of my friends and it did nothing. Never seen 1 positive review of it that wasn't backed by a company that sold it and there is zero studies showing it effective on humans
Ok that one I have not tried.. was going to give T2 a shot thinking Russo + narrows might be pretty legit, but perhaps not. They sponsor here any review on them?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

What’s NAD support?

nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide is the darling of the anti ageing community at the moment. There’s a crazy number of things it does but it’s benefits for the mitochondria are pretty key. Levels decline as we age but you can boost it through NAD IV’s or precursors such as oral NMN and NR (these are my most expensive supps).

there’s tonnes of literature out there on it and I’m convinced in its benefits (for both anti ageing and overall health)

the ozone therapy is a little out there but it’s quite easy. I have a full set up at home with a medical grade unit and oxygen. The ozone generator takes oxygen in, expels ozone into a bag, I switch the filled bag to a special bulb which attaches to a catheter. Whack that up the ass and squeeze.

have to be a bit careful as breathing in ozone can be really damaging to the lungs but the proper kit makes it pretty easy (and if it suddenly smells like it just rained I get the **** out the room)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok that one I have not tried.. was going to give T2 a shot thinking Russo + narrows might be pretty legit, but perhaps not. They sponsor here any review on them?
I don't know. Years ago there were a lot of companies pushing t2. After most ppl figured out it didn't work almost everyone stopped selling it. Now as of recently it's popped up again. Reminds me of the electronic ab belt. They get a bunch of people for some money, disappear for a few years then come back for a second wave when everybody's forgotten about it not working the first time.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think joe Rogan talks about NAD sometimes doesn’t he?
more info on the rectal ozone. Videos would help.
haha, bro it doesn’t matter how much tren your running, me with a tube up my ass ain’t turning anyone on 🤣

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
haha, bro it doesn’t matter how much tren your running, me with a tube up my ass ain’t turning anyone on 🤣
I couldn't physically do it lol. I've had on more then one occasion a girl try to stick her finger in my ass during a bj and there is a instant locking mechanism that closes and I feel like I'm gonna puke. Nothing goes near my ass

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 2
Supplements 15
Supplements 15
Supplements 17
Supplements 12