Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Laugh it up guys. It will be gone in a month. By July il be back to somewhat normal, by August il be jacked, by September il be hurt again and in October il be fat and start all over for the third time in the past year and a half lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way I'm gonna try something different for my push day tomorrow just going to do bench, rope pressdowns and front squats. But for each exercises I'm going to pick a weight I can do 15 times, rest 1 min between sets and do as many sets till I can't get more then 5 reps. Don't care if it takes 10+ sets per exercises. Going for a massive pump and burn a lot of calories

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just listen to the neck.
I did, worked out to about 6 sets per exercise, threw in a super set of db skull krushers and flys at the end. Quick workout and felt really good.

By the way. Been using the fat free Greek yogurt to make salad dressing and dipping sauce. It's working great . Makes salads taste better, raw veggies are more tolerable, adds a lot of flavor to bland meals. 3/4 cup only has 90cal and 16gm protein

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh ya, and the grocery store had watermelon today. I feel saved. I love watermelons

Especially with 138 calories per pound

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've used epi in the past, didn't notice anything till I hit 30mg and at 40 I loved it. But I'm not messing with it right now. Sticking with a little test and mast and I have some td dienolone and epiandro combo leftover that will probably come into play as there not really harsh or toxic. I took a bunch of crap not too long ago so no orals right now
How toxic did you find epi?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How toxic did you find epi?
You didn’t ask me, but 40mg is where it gets good and I wouldn’t exceed 60mg again for any reason - 80 did the same as 60, except it burned through the bottles much faster. It doesn’t feel very toxic.

Problem with Epistane is the joint dryness happens at even 20mg for me. Would never use again anymore, except maybe with something like Deca. It makes me strong but my joints can’t take it anymore at all. But might as well use Winstrol for cost reasons these days.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Epistane or epiandro. I'm assuming you mean epistane.

I'm completely guessing here but I'd say very very mild in that aspect. It's been years but nothing negative that I can remember

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You didn’t ask me, but 40mg is where it gets good and I wouldn’t exceed 60mg again for any reason - 80 did the same as 60, except it burned through the bottles much faster. It doesn’t feel very toxic.

Problem with Epistane is the joint dryness happens at even 20mg for me. Would never use again anymore, except maybe with something like Deca. It makes me strong but my joints can’t take it anymore at all. But might as well use Winstrol for cost reasons these days.
It's soooo similar to winny. At least in my eyes. Even on a mg vs mg comparison

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoa, didn't know it dries you out that much ... mkey ... I'll pass : )

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Make you creak like the Tin Man by end of week 1, no lie. This was when I was 21 even, first cycle. By time I was 26 I couldn’t even; the first compound I ever abandoned mid cycle.
I don't think I could use at this point in my life. I hurt enough as is. Can't afford the joint pain. In that aspect it's worse then winny, especially if your already low bf to begin with. Now in a big bulking cycle with a lot of test and dbol it could be a good add on to keep your ai dose lower and your strength even higher

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When you're in a cut you can eat everything every day. When in a bulk, even pizza and peanut butter start being a pain in the ass : D

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When you're in a cut you can eat everything every day. When in a bulk, even pizza and peanut butter start being a pain in the ass : D
That is 100% correct. When I did that overly dirty bulk I was get sick of eating

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will say it's only been 6 days that I have been dieting and working out again and visually it's already making a difference. My arms shoulders and chest already look like they filled back out a little, stomach is 1/4 in smaller but not so bloated looking. Legs still look like ****. Not doing photos till Sunday but I feel good about this

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is 100% correct. When I did that overly dirty bulk I was get sick of eating
For me it depends so much on my activity level. When i had a physical job i couldnt bulk for sh1t. But when I worked at a computer all day, bulking was a breeze. You just need to make sure you dont overeat (i dont cou t all my calories, however if i start getting sloppy, i lower the fat and increae the carbs even more and that helps).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For me it depends so much on my activity level. When i had a physical job i couldnt bulk for sh1t. But when I worked at a computer all day, bulking was a breeze. You just need to make sure you dont overeat (i dont cou t all my calories, however if i start getting sloppy, i lower the fat and increae the carbs even more and that helps).
A few years back I was carrying these 6ft 150lb metal pannels on my shoulder across a gravel pit back and forth most of the day. Mid summer. 70 hrs a week. I went from 205 to 182 in 3 weeks. Didn't matter what I ate. But I also didn't want to eat. Had to stop lifting all together for those 2 months. I do notice if I'm laid off or on days I'm sitting around the house all day. 4000 calories is a breeze

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s mighty tough to eat when you are just trying to stay hydrated in the heat.

I actually changed careers because working on airplanes was impacting my gains too much

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epistane was my worst cycle ever. Didn’t even make it 2 weeks. My wrists and knees hurt so bad I couldn’t even lift. And that was at 20 mgs and I was intending to ramp it up. Shut that down quick and never again.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epistane was my worst cycle ever. Didn’t even make it 2 weeks. My wrists and knees hurt so bad I couldn’t even lift. And that was at 20 mgs and I was intending to ramp it up. Shut that down quick and never again.
Really? Epistane can do that?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Really? Epistane can do that?
Ya, it seems to be like that for the majority of ppl. Dries you the fluck out quick. A smaller group of ppl said the gained like 20lbs on it and didn't have the dry joints. Made me wonder if they were getting sd labeled as epistane. Then there was also a large amount of ppl who claimed to be non-responders.

My opinion is it's like winny but drier

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mike Arnold just released injectable YK too. I wonder how that is gonna be
So I looked a little deeper into the yk 11 and it seems like it needs to be injected daily at the minimum, 2x is where it should probably be ran at. I definitely didn't wanna add 7-14 shots per week, il stick with the 2-3

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you use the original from phf?
That was so long ago. IBE I believe? Black bottle neon green accents on label. We both used it from the same order. I hated it and he loved it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The one I had was whatever the first one came out on the prohormone forum phf years ago. Smelled like sulfer if I remember correctly

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I actually just googled epistane smell like sulfer and a bunch of stuff came up lol. Definitely was sulfer, some said rotten eggs

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The one I had was whatever the first one came out on the prohormone forum phf years ago. Smelled like sulfer if I remember correctly
Rpn Havoc?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rpn Havoc?
I think ibe and rpn were the original companies but I can't remember what one I used. I was 25 and on the prohormone forum site I remember it coming out being talked about as a strong ph that was also a anti estrogen thats gonna make you get big and ripped for like $40 or whatever it was at the time. so bought it lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Raining again today, fuxin up my work schedule. But good news is I got a msg from a friend who owns a scrap yard and he's got 2 tractor tires in what he said are ok shape. He hasn't weighed them but I can meet up with him Monday and look at them. If I want one all I gotta do is load it up and dissapear. If this pans out, with the farmer's walks and some other stuff il be able to do some strongman workouts

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you ever try boladrol?
I don’t believe so. There is a possibility the dude at the supp shop in high school football days sold me some. Back when us kids were clueless lol. Dunno how I didn’t get more fukked up than I already am lol.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don’t believe so. There is a possibility the dude at the supp shop in high school football days sold me some. Back when us kids were clueless lol. Dunno how I didn’t get more fukked up than I already am lol.
It was supposed to be a powerhouse. But they recommend like 2-4mg a day and it flopped. Ppl found out later it was awesome at 10-15mg but you would need 5bttls to run a cycle so it disappeared. I googled it and some places still sell it but in 2 milligram servings still

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Raining again today, fuxin up my work schedule. But good news is I got a msg from a friend who owns a scrap yard and he's got 2 tractor tires in what he said are ok shape. He hasn't weighed them but I can meet up with him Monday and look at them. If I want one all I gotta do is load it up and dissapear. If this pans out, with the farmer's walks and some other stuff il be able to do some strongman workouts
If you do, google proper technique - you do NOT want to engage the biceps basically at all. They are already very vulnerable just being supinate and trying to grip the tire some. Sumo stance, hips as high as possible, focus on driving your upper chest into the tire and blasting your hips through - if your chin isn’t getting dirty you probably aren’t lifting to your potential.

Taller (wider tread) tires are actually easier for the weight because they let you start driving from a higher position. It’s the super heavy compact low ones that are really bicep killers. I have done a huge 840lb tire easier than a low one around 600.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you do, google proper technique - you do NOT want to engage the biceps basically at all. They are already very vulnerable just being supinate and trying to grip the tire some. Sumo stance, hips as high as possible, focus on driving your upper chest into the tire and blasting your hips through - if your chin isn’t getting dirty you probably aren’t lifting to your potential.

Taller (wider tread) tires are actually easier for the weight because they let you start driving from a higher position. It’s the super heavy compact low ones that are really bicep killers. I have done a huge 840lb tire easier than a low one around 600.
I've used them a bunch in the past when I had a gym that had them but it's been a while. No one ever really showed me any kind of technique I would just flip them. I remember them tearing up my forearms a for the first couple months

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I forgot to take a picture but I just made a pizza like that taco one but this time it was Hawaiian came out the 487 calories I know a lot of you hate ppl who like Hawaiian pizza so I just wanted to put that out there

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I forgot to take a picture but I just made a pizza like that taco one but this time it was Hawaiian came out the 487 calories I know a lot of you hate ppl who like Hawaiian pizza so I just wanted to put that out there
Haha! Haters will hate.

PHOTOSnFIBERS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I normally don't use a ai untill I get over 600 test. Just trying it out and hoping it will assist in cutting fat a little faster
FWIW it think it's been helping me lately. On my last bloods my E2 was 59 so my doc put me on an extra mg of arimidex per week, from 1 to 2mg. As it happens it seems i started leaning up in the last 2-3mo. I have been lowering my junk food a bit for sure but it seems way easier now than in the past, i think it's due to lower E2.

My first 4mo on TRT before i had my first bloods reviewed, i was a bit disappointed i wasn't losing fat like i expected, TRT was supposed to help with that and i wasn't seeing it. Then i saw my E2 at 146 and i was like damn. Don't feel bad you are still leaner than i am, i am hoping to make some good progress in the next 3 mo with rad140 kicking in.

When i first started TRT, during my first visit before i was prescribed, i was at 251 with 31% fat. It's only been in the last couple months i have started leaning up, i dipped into the 220s once this week so far. Im pretty confident E2 manipulation is helping a lot.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its a well known fact in inner circles that AIs have a place in any cutting stack

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Make you creak like the Tin Man by end of week 1, no lie. This was when I was 21 even, first cycle. By time I was 26 I couldn’t even; the first compound I ever abandoned mid cycle.
I find peptides (cjc dac with mk in particular) off set all my joint issues on winny. Epistane I ran with trest and that off set the issues (trest makes me wetter than a otters cunt). I’ve also used moderate dose bpc and tb500 for joint pain when I’ve been out of other stuff and that seems to work.....

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my shoulder is so torn up and locked.. you think the bcp and tb 500 would help with this type of issue?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 2
Supplements 15
Supplements 15
Supplements 17
Supplements 12