Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figured we could post up pics of our daily preworkouts and or stacks and provide feedback for anyone interested. I’m cutting so today I ran these 3 products. Not sure how this thread will do but I always like to see what people are running.

IMG_9134.JPG

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 Scoops Ghost Gamer Ocean Water
2 Scoops Ghost Pump V2 Pineapple
Gonna use your pump v2 sample tomorrow and see what the hype is about. Profile is on point and ghost never lets me down (minus that initial chips ahoy release lol). Gonna grab that CG pre in two weeks

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Figured we could post up pics of our daily preworkouts and or stacks and provide feedback for anyone interested. I’m cutting so today I ran these 3 products. Not sure how this thread will do but I always like to see what people are running.

View attachment 205601
Seems like you would be a perfect candidate for Iconic All Out Sweat Edition!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let me know how you like that Krakn
I enjoy it a lot. I have used it a few times now. It’s my favorite DMAA preworkout. It feels similar to Dark Energy, but a little better IMO. I don’t use it or any DMAA pre often at all.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna use your pump v2 sample tomorrow and see what the hype is about. Profile is on point and ghost never lets me down (minus that initial chips ahoy release lol). Gonna grab that CG pre in two weeks
Ghost pump is epic. I love that sh!t

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ghost pump is epic. I love that sh!t
I’m about to find out here in 30 :) Only thing not pictured was the bronkaid Max. What warped is such a clean pre but when I’m cutting the bronkaid puts it into slight overdrive which I like.

IMG_9533.JPG

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m about to find out here in 30 :) Only thing not pictured was the bronkaid Max. What warped is such a clean pre but when I’m cutting the bronkaid puts it into slight overdrive which I like.

View attachment 205626
i find pump to work so good on it’s own that it ain’t worth stacking. Even when i use to take stim pres. i preferred it solo. Hopefully u like it!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Also
Pump and legend samples just got added to the ghost page so anyone who wants to try can give them a whirl

View attachment 205626
Always try it solo to truly gauge how well it works
Stacking so many other products just skews the feedback

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 205656
This morning’s preworkout stack.

Today will be the busiest day of my week so it called for 3/4 scoop of Excelsior!
Yeah excelsior is a potent product. I had to “quit” it a couple years back. Stuff really was euphoric though. 3/4 scoop isn’t too over the top which is responsible on your end bro. I know you love the stim heavy pre’s

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty much my daily stack right now on workout days, as I am still currently cutting as well. I'll sometimes swap the palatinose for HBCD (Cluster Bomb) and on days I hit chest I'll usually swap Burn for Total War. So this is my pre/intra/pre-bed powdered items at the moment.

20210610_204046.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty much my daily stack right now on workout days, as I am still currently cutting as well. I'll sometimes swap the palatinose for HBCD (Cluster Bomb) and on days I hit chest I'll usually swap Burn for Total War. So this is my pre/intra/pre-bed powdered items at the moment.

View attachment 205664
Nice stack for sure. I like super human burn. Never used total war but looks like a clean mild every day type of pre. Got a new carb product I might crack open the next day or two. I’ll snap a pic later.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nitraflex
2x androgin
1x follidrone
2ml epichaos
3x cordygen
1 Han swolo

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I need a different pre workout. this nitraflex is the last formula which is meh. I like the new formula with boron citrate and have one on the way. can't find it in pineapple flavor though. it seems like nitraflex's base flavor was pineapple and they added extra stuff for the other flavors. you could see that the powder was fine and shiny in pineapple but coarse and grainy in others

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need a different pre workout. this nitraflex is the last formula which is meh. I like the new formula with boron citrate and have one on the way. can't find it in pineapple flavor though. it seems like nitraflex's base flavor was pineapple and they added extra stuff for the other flavors. you could see that the powder was fine and shiny in pineapple but coarse and grainy in others
What do you like in a pre?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna run these two tomorrow. Loco is clean energy with no crash and this re-entry formula is on point imo.

IMG_9591.JPG

IMG_9592.JPG

aman88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was gonna post coffee and 3 trips to the toilet but I figured that would be frowned upon...

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What do you like in a pre?
Moderate stim, no bcaa

Lately i think ive enjoyed test boosting ones. I was adding Jekyl to my stim pre for the KSM66

I have boron and ksm66 pills but i like drinking the powder for some reason

I'm a fan of tribulus as well
edit: seems Jekyll is discontinued

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1373.JPG

This morning’s stack with 3/4 scoop of Flame. Hard hitting long lasting energy!

Last edited:
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre/Pre and Pre-workout meal
So my pre workout ritual actually starts the day before.
I always work out in the AM after one meal. So I also use my last workout of the day before as a pre-pre workout meal.
This is just to ensure enough glycogen available when working out. So my last meal of the day is my second highest carbohydrat meal and my first meal of the day is my highest.
Because of this I use GlycoPhase with both meals, just to ensure maximal nutrient uptake.
I also use Epi-Plex for these two meals. Im not sure if the one taken the evening before makes a difference, but ive read and seen more and more PWO formulas using Epicatechin as a NO boost ingredient.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre Workout
To me focus and pump are the two most important effects I want out of my PWO's.
So my Daily Stack is 1 Scoop PES Prolific, 2 Scoops PES High Volume, 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Pink Salt.
Ive also added 2g L-Carnatine for a while just to see if it gave any effects. So far its inconclusive.
One day a week (Sundays) is have more time for training as its my one day off from work. So this is where i train my weakpoint and where i go harder and longer. For these days I usually up the stim.
So right now i will switch between 2 scoops PES Prolific, 1 scoop RYSE Blackout and 1 scoop Dedicated Unstoppable.
RYSE Blackout works great for me, the Dedicated has too much in it and i get the cold sweats during the workiut and can crash from it if im not careful.​

Attachments

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Post Workout
I put as much attention to post workout nutrition as my pre workout nutrition. My goal is to replenish glycogen as fast as possible as i feel that help with recovery. I go directly from the gym to work where i spend the next 9 hours and i dont wanna by sluggish when im there.
So the first thing i do post workout is to take SNS GlycoPhase again. I know most dont think its needed post workout, but i feel it help very much with nutritent partitioning.
Then 15-20 minutes later i have my post workout which is white rice, honey, cinnamon, himalayan pink salt and PES Select protein.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for the spam but the forum wouldnt let me post it all in one answere, ive had that problem for a while @Admin any solutions?

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is Kratom like?
LOL! Yeah, I think we're both aware kratom is like sweet nectar of the gods. :) I've just never tried taking a green vein with a pump product. It's a very nice, preworkout combo.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Post Workout
I put as much attention to post workout nutrition as my pre workout nutrition. My goal is to replenish glycogen as fast as possible as i feel that help with recovery. I go directly from the gym to work where i spend the next 9 hours and i dont wanna by sluggish when im there.
So the first thing i do post workout is to take SNS GlycoPhase again. I know most dont think its needed post workout, but i feel it help very much with nutritent partitioning.
Then 15-20 minutes later i have my post workout which is white rice, honey, cinnamon, himalayan pink salt and PES Select protein.
View attachment 205711
gonna buy some glycophase I guess. been meaning to do an sns order with focus xt

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LOL! Yeah, I think we're both aware kratom is like sweet nectar of the gods. :) I've just never tried taking a green vein with a pump product. It's a very nice, preworkout combo.
I use kratom preworkout more often than I care to admit. Probably like 90 percent of the time! Oops, I just admitted it…
h
So you like it now huh? Profile looks decent
I was just checking out that product this morning. What are your thoughts on it? I was also checking out their Brain Blitz product. May have to order both...
Its been a very solid base stim for me and I like the fact that it doesn’t have any yohimbe extracts in it or anything that makes you sweat when you don’t necessarily want to. Also, it doesn’t clump, mixes very well, and the Sour Worms flavor is quite good- even though I’m not typically a sour flavoring type person. Obviously, most people would want to add their own pump and performance products to this.

I was being a bit facetious when I posted that as my PWO stack. I do use it, but I will post it along with the ancillaries I stack it with a bit later..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So this is what I had before my workout yesterday. Minus anything hormonal-ish and kratom…

1 scoop Pre Phase
3/4 scoop Excelsior
1 scoop High Volume
2 caps Hyda Head-X
2 scoops TMG (3g)
1 cap VasoForce- and then 1 intra
1 cap Kre-Alk- and then 1 intra

C0B9CBD4-3D42-495C-931A-921F58FDB8CA.jpeg