LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today I’m going for the true and tested Prolific and High Volume combo. Usually I do 1 scoop Prolific and 2 scoops High Volume. But today I’m going 2+2.

But as you can see I have the European version of High Volume, so no Agmatine. But that’s not a problems as I always use SNS GlycoPhase for my pre workout meal!

Also my puppy wanted to say hi!

View attachment 206634
View attachment 206635
Definitely a tried and true PES stack for a nice pre workout pump!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1741.JPG

1 cap Thermal Spark + 1 cap Stress&anxiety + 2 grams Taurine + 3 grams GlycerPump + 1.5ml Triton

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How was it?
I enjoyed the Mesomorph! Since it was my first time with it I did a little less then the full serving size. I did a level scoop instead of what it calls for a rounded scoop so just a lil less. Noticeable feel good energy without jitters or a crash. I will report back after I did the full serving size to give better feedback on it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed the Mesomorph! Since it was my first time with it I did a little less then the full serving size. I did a level scoop instead of what it calls for a rounded scoop so just a lil less. Noticeable feel good energy without jitters or a crash. I will report back after I did the full serving size to give better feedback on it.
Oh, but I would recommend a different flavor as Tutti Fruity is wack haha yeah it is bearable and drinkable, but it has a funky taste to it.

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Oh, but I would recommend a different flavor as Tutti Fruity is wack haha yeah it is bearable and drinkable, but it has a funky taste to it.
I find Tutti Fruity easier to deal with than the Rocket Pop (Mesomorph). Not sure what's considered the "best" (or favorite) flavor.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1794.JPG

1.25 scoops of DVST8 + 1 cap stress&anxiety + 2 grams taurine

Wish me luck with this one haha
I just drink it and I think I immediately feel it

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 206835
1.25 scoops of DVST8 + 1 cap stress&anxiety + 2 grams taurine

Wish me luck with this one haha
I just drink it and I think I immediately feel it
Yeah, here’s the big one!

Something tells me you will like it ;)

Oh, that Isopropylnorsynephrine could spell a bit of trouble though…

Last edited:
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I find Tutti Fruity easier to deal with than the Rocket Pop (Mesomorph). Not sure what's considered the "best" (or favorite) flavor.
Oh I figured that flavor is the safer choice. Maybe I shouldn’t have recommended picking another flavor when I haven’t tried any of the other flavors yet

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Figured we could post up pics of our daily preworkouts and or stacks and provide feedback for anyone interested. I’m cutting so today I ran these 3 products. Not sure how this thread will do but I always like to see what people are running.

View attachment 205601
saw that Trojan horse here and order me one, one week in and will see how it works , but the profile looks promising!!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, here’s the big one!

Something tells me you will like it ;)

Oh, that Isopropylnorsynephrine could spell a bit of trouble though…
Well this stuff is great haha
I felt it come on in minutes and the energy lasted me a very long time (maybe 5 hours?). I trained legs and was able to really push through the weights. After my workout I have been playing in the pool with my kids for most of the day. The only side I got was cold hands for the first hour after dosing it (from the Y and AY).

I would try it at 1.5 scoops, but the full 2 scoops probably won’t be necessary for me.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well this stuff is great haha
I felt it come on in minutes and the energy lasted me a very long time (maybe 5 hours?). I trained legs and was able to really push through the weights. After my workout I have been playing in the pool with my kids for most of the day. The only side I got was cold hands for the first hour after dosing it (from the Y and AY).

I would try it at 1.5 scoops, but the full 2 scoops probably won’t be necessary for me.
I tried 1.5 and enjoyed it. Only tried it once though. Good stuff

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
saw that Trojan horse here and order me one, one week in and will see how it works , but the profile looks promising!!
Awesome bro. Really enjoy it as a non stim fat burner

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1816.JPG

First time trying Defiant Unleashed so I went with 3/4 scoop + 1 cap Stress&anxiety + 2 grams taurine + 1 gram agmatine

Yes, the Defiant Unleashed tub is huge for a preworkout!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1827.JPG

This morning’s preworkout stack was this! Excellent workout

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need to try that amento!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How are you liking the Amentoflavone XT? Are you doing 2 or 3 caps before workout?
It was my first time taking it, so ill be giving more feedback when ive tried it for a longer period.
Im dosing 2 caps pre workout and on non workout days one in the AM and one in the PM with meals.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This was one crazy good stack!
I had a terrible morning, energy was low, serious brain fog. But after taking this i had one of the best workouts of the year. Highly highly recommended!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day off from the gym today, so it was a perfect day to try the Caffeine free Focus-XT out.
I drank it over maybe 30 minutes when opening my store. Flavor was top notch, im not much of a Fruit Punch guy but @sns8778 made a good one. Its not 2 hour since i finished it and i can absolutely tell it gave me increased focus and drive, even without the caffeine.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day off from the gym today, so it was a perfect day to try the Caffeine free Focus-XT out.
I drank it over maybe 30 minutes when opening my store. Flavor was top notch, im not much of a Fruit Punch guy but @sns8778 made a good one. Its not 2 hour since i finished it and i can absolutely tell it gave me increased focus and drive, even without the caffeine.

View attachment 207198
one of the best fruit punch favor out there .. and i hate that flavor too lol

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
1/2 scoop mesomorph, 2 Eria Jarenesis caps, 1 cap caffeine, and 2 scoops high volume.

First stimmed preworkout in about 2 months. Felt good, not overwhelming at all but a solid boost. Like that I didn’t get dizzy or short of breath like I do with some other pre’s.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 207198
And you forgot to mention the top notch Focus XT water bottle! :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1864.JPG

Took 70% of serving of Glory Juice + 1 cap SNS Stress&anxiety + 2 grams taurine.

Good focus and energy. I will try closer to a full serving on my next time with this pre.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 207242

Took 70% of serving of Glory Juice + 1 cap SNS Stress&anxiety + 2 grams taurine.

Good focus and energy. I will try closer to a full serving on my next time with this pre.
Love the Glory Juice label! Haven't tried it but would pick it up just to get a better glance at the container :ROFLMAO:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The label states this product is for memorabilia purposes only haha
With a sick label like that i'm not surprised!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1912.JPG

This was my first workout in a few days. Things that were added, but not in the pic are 1 cap BLR Androgin + 1 cap SNS Stress&anxiety + 2.5 grams glycerPump + 1 gram agmatine. Great stack and great workout!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Decided it would be best for me to get one of these as a collectible item.
I used it again this morning at the full serving size and that’s where it really shines! Too bad it’s so expensive just to get 20 servings out of it.

Edit: then again since it’s just for memorabilia purposes the high cost makes perfect sense

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First time trying this stack and what a combo! Full serving of Vasoforce Rush is not something I plan on taking too often. But it was a perfect blend of energy, focus and pump. Without any crash or the like.

10/10 will take again!

IMG_3313.JPG

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Used 3 caps of Vasoforce XT, 1/2 scoop of defiant unleashed, 5G creatine mono, and 1/4 teaspoon of himilayan sea salt.

Have been using vasoforce XT and high volume, alternating between them each workout for the last couple weeks. Honestly didn’t notice much. Someone suggested the himilayan salt and tried it the last two workouts. Holy, what a difference it made. Thought my arms were gonna explode.

Not sure why it works but it did an incredible job.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First time trying this stack and what a combo! Full serving of Vasoforce Rush is not something I plan on taking too often. But it was a perfect blend of energy, focus and pump. Without any crash or the like.

10/10 will take again!

View attachment 207674
Nice SNS pre workout stack. SNS may be stealing your pics for product modeling. Pic quality is on point.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Loaded AF
300mg potassium nitrate
300mg Alpha GPC
100mg Caffeine Pterostilbene

I want to add amp citrate again but my body aint ready for it yet ^^
Where do you get Amp citrate from Bro? I’m in UK

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how often do y'all take caffeine tolerance breaks?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
how often do y'all take caffeine tolerance breaks?
Never heard of ‘em… no I do occasionally on vacation once or twice a year but that’s it. No other caffeine intake other than pre for me so I’m around the ~350mg range daily. If you get up there (which I have done) taper down at the very least. How much are you consuming?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never heard of ‘em… no I do occasionally on vacation once or twice a year but that’s it. No other caffeine intake other than pre for me so I’m around the ~350mg range daily. If you get up there (which I have done) taper down at the very least. How much are you consuming?
it's hard to tell. my pwo is usually 300mg only some days of the week, but I think I do too much coffee. I get Nespresso double shots and hit the Brew button twice. I think they have to be at least 200mg. it varies how many I drink, but 2-3 a day maybe. some days I dont do any though

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm about the same. I'll do typically two vacations a year and that's when I do a week long supplement break each. Usually one in the fall and one in the spring.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
nice vigor8 looks nice .. first time using it ? Also how does it mixes in pre ?
yep first time. it's nice but also my first day back in a week. so I'll have to try it more. if you hate beta alanine stay away, but like it. got a nice burn tingle in my forearms.

it doesn't mix very well. I used my milk frother hand mixer and a decent bit still settled to the bottom. it added a slightly weird earthy taste, but the Jekyll tastes good. I use a chip stick to swish a little while chugging it down.

this is the unflavored one but they have a flavored one.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
save20 still working on elev8supps.com

lifting a second time today and this shït slaps