Today simple and sweet

IMG_9628.JPG

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does black lion research still sell the GlycerPump?
My tub is from awhile ago, but they still sell the glycerPump. I like adding 2-2.5 grams to preworkout products that are lacking in pump ingredients.

J

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 205775
This morning’s preworkout stack.
How's the flavor of the Gfuel peach rings? I've really been liking the Gfuel rtd products lately (much more than Bang) but haven't tried peach rings yet.

Below is this mornings stack. Workout was great but apparently adding 300 mg of caffeine (not shown) and the NALT was a bit much (pretty irritable/short-tempered at work this morning). Got some Phase 1 Nutrition Pump-Phase in the mail yesterday, so I'll be trying it tomorrow.

Attachments

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fasted this bucked up with bronkaid (not pictured) hits hard yet clean. I really enjoy the combo

IMG_9629.JPG

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use them every day. That is why I post them.
I am sure everyone else is posting what they are taking for the same reason I am.
It is what I use and what I enjoy just like everyone else.
hows the focus + pump combo? Should be getting my size v2 in today.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How's the flavor of the Gfuel peach rings? I've really been liking the Gfuel rtd products lately (much more than Bang) but haven't tried peach rings yet.

Below is this mornings stack. Workout was great but apparently adding 300 mg of caffeine (not shown) and the NALT was a bit much (pretty irritable/short-tempered at work this morning). Got some Phase 1 Nutrition Pump-Phase in the mail yesterday, so I'll be trying it tomorrow.
I have enjoyed all of the Gfuel flavors I have tried and this one was on par with the rest. It’s worth trying for sure.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That looks like a killer stack. It’s been years since I used Amp. I enjoyed it from what I remember
I always enjoy amp citrate. I have a great old product from LGI called Boosted with 250mg amp citrate and it’s very enjoyable.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 205817
Today’s preworkout stack
Nice! Like seeing that CU in there. I actually am finishing off my last tub myself. Probably will be all out by EOW. :( I was just thinking that I need to get myself some cordyceps too.

I'm amazed at you folks who switch routines every workout, I usually stick with one pre and try to see it through these days.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Like seeing that CU in there. I actually am finishing off my last tub myself. Probably will be all out by EOW. :( I was just thinking that I need to get myself some cordyceps too.

I'm amazed at you folks who switch routines every workout, I usually stick with one pre and try to see it through these days.
Yeah, I never use the same preworkout product two days in a row. This method seems to keep the more effective for me since I am constantly getting new combos.

And yes you should definitely try ND cordyceps 10% extract if you like endurance.

R

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
Scoop of C4 Ultimate (got a pile of it on clearance). I add in about 10-15 mg of yohimbine when I workout fasted in the AM.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried this stack today for the first time.

PES High Volume is a staple of mine and as with CEL Super Swole and SNS VasoForce XT, the best pump PWO's ive ever tried.

Cutler Nutrition Prevail is a new one for me and i cant recall seeing much of it on this forum. Im not a high stim guy so SNS Focus-XT and PES Prolific are my go to focus/energy PWO's. But i found this on a Swedish site so it didnt take a month for me to get it. Also, last week Alpha-GPC, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine and Huperzine-A got put on the Novel food list in Europe. Which basically means its banned and not legal to sell anymore. So i figured id get hold of it before it went away.

I was very happy with the stack. I only do 1 scoop of Prevail so it will last me 40 sessions which makes it great value. The taste was good, i like it when its a bit sour. Effect was on par with Prolific and a bit lower than Focus-XT. So it will definately be put in the rotation.

I like @ELROCK idea of not using the same PWO two days in a row. So now that I have several focus pre-workouts I might try something like that myself.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tried this stack today for the first time.

PES High Volume is a staple of mine and as with CEL Super Swole and SNS VasoForce XT, the best pump PWO's ive ever tried.

Cutler Nutrition Prevail is a new one for me and i cant recall seeing much of it on this forum. Im not a high stim guy so SNS Focus-XT and PES Prolific are my go to focus/energy PWO's. But i found this on a Swedish site so it didnt take a month for me to get it. Also, last week Alpha-GPC, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine and Huperzine-A got put on the Novel food list in Europe. Which basically means its banned and not legal to sell anymore. So i figured id get hold of it before it went away.

I was very happy with the stack. I only do 1 scoop of Prevail so it will last me 40 sessions which makes it great value. The taste was good, i like it when its a bit sour. Effect was on par with Prolific and a bit lower than Focus-XT. So it will definately be put in the rotation.

I like @ELROCK idea of not using the same PWO two days in a row. So now that I have several focus pre-workouts I might try something like that myself.

View attachment 205832
I need to stock up on high volume! My fav non stim pre hands down.

M

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Loaded AF
300mg potassium nitrate
300mg Alpha GPC
100mg Caffeine Pterostilbene

I want to add amp citrate again but my body aint ready for it yet ^^

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Surprised I haven't seen any All Out Ultra or All Out Sweat in here

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 scoop of ghost burn on my drive home and then This. Peachy juice goodness.
2AEF9AC2-2A55-4695-BF89-A4E28E946CD7.jpeg

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
surprised more people don't run MST Cordygen. mushrooms man

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
surprised more people don't run MST Cordygen. mushrooms man
I like MST Cordygen a lot. I really just use the ND cordyceps 10% extract now. Have you tried it? It’s good stuff and I order (routinely) other supplements from ND so that makes it easier to buy it for me.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like MST Cordygen a lot. I really just use the ND cordyceps 10% extract now. Have you tried it? It’s good stuff and I order (routinely) other supplements from ND so that makes it easier to buy it for me.
no but I've tried peak O2 and it's stackable but not as good. I guess I could try other cordys

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no but I've tried peak O2 and it's stackable but not as good. I guess I could try other cordys
I agree. I prefer cordyceps extract over Peak02. You and I may be the only ones that feel that way on this forum.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree. I prefer cordyceps extract over Peak02. You and I may be the only ones that feel that way on this forum.
Are you guys taking Cordyceps/PeakO2 only preworkout or daily?

J

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cordygen has rhodiola and some other stuff too View attachment 205875
Says it's "biomass cultured". So, I'm assuming that means it's cordyceps mycelia biomass cultured on oats...with the resulting product being a blend of the mycelia and oats? I can't say anything about this product in particular (never used it) but if that's the case, I would get something better (like the ND product that's cordyceps fruiting body and not some blend with an unknown amount of oats mixed in). That 73% polysaccharides likely includes the oats (which is a source of polysaccharides).

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Today this was my stack and it was pretty good. FOcus and energy from Prevail is steady and smooth. Bloody Pump is from Swedish Supplements and thats as inovative as we get from Swedish brands.

J

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man. It’s perfect for today with a morning workout then taking the kids to Alligator Attraction.
Nice! It's been almost 5 years since we last took our oldest to an alligator attraction in Florida. Need to get him, and the other two boys, back there. I think he and my middle son are a good age now to enjoy something like that.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Enjoying it? Here is today’s stAck. Folli helps me sweat and get a killer pump. The cleaver is great as well @ZOO

View attachment 205930
it's really good but expensive. would be nice if it came in a vector sized tub with lots more pills because single pill dose is a bit too weak after you adjust for tolerance. imo you need to at least double the dose to feel high t and libido