Unanswered Daily Use Ergogenic (Opinions needed)

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hoping this product is coming out soon. My shelves in my kitchen are getting overrun with individual daily use products lol. Would like some shelf space back

Resolve10

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hoping this product is coming out soon. My shelves in my kitchen are getting overrun with individual daily use products lol. Would like some shelf space back
Ya I like “consolidating” products, maybe more so that I don’t have to open up so many things. Much easier for one product with a few things I need than several singles (kind of why the new stress and anxiety product is such a winner for me).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Formulation is pretty much done and have even tried flavor samples on the initial base formula before I added one thing to it. Will have updated samples hopefully within the week.

The biggest problem with this one is naming it.

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Exactly this, I've been buying so many "Bulk" supps. And I have to open them all to take... Lol, not lazy I swear.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS is coming out with an ergogenic product no word on how soon yet though. As far as I know the ingredients re finalized thojgh