Are There Benefits of Drinking Milk Daily?

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

It’s time for trendy superfoods and expensive supplements to take a break! There’s a humble drink that has been around for centuries and can provide numerous health benefits without breaking the bank. Yes, we’re talking about drinking milk! From promoting bone health to boosting your energy levels, drinking a glass of milk every day can do wonders for your body. In this article, we are going to dive deeper into drinking milk and the benefits you can experience by pouring yourself a glass every day. https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2024/are-there-benefits-of-drinking-milk-daily/

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to drink milk without any issue but as I got older, I started to become lactose intolerant and now I can't stomach regular milk. And to be honest, I just use milk with my coffee...I can't even have cereal unless I pour Lactose-free milk.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I used to drink milk without any issue but as I got older, I started to become lactose intolerant and now I can't stomach regular milk. And to be honest, I just use milk with my coffee...I can't even have cereal unless I pour Lactose-free milk.
same! milk sucks!

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love the taste of milk but I can’t drink it either. I have a sensitivity to cow’s milk. I can drink goat or sheep’s milk though. Just can’t get it unless you know a farmer. I use oat milk now.

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Lactase production decreases a lot with age
I can’t stomach milk at 27
Envy people who can drink it with no stomach issues. Everything with milk tastes better

THEstudent

Awards
If you can get raw A2/A2 then I would say yes otherwise I would stay away from the regular commercial milk you find in your typical supermarkets and grocery stores.

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I switched to almond milk like 15+ years ago.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love milk, drink it many times per day. I buy lactose free, though I never had an issue w/ regular milk.
Others in the house have.
Lots of growth factors, plus its amazing, shakes, cereal, etc... Ice cold of course..

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I LOVE MILK! I drink at least one cup per day. The grocery store near me sells one that comes in a glass bottle and that's what I prefer, but honestly I drink whole milk daily and have since I started lifting weights back in like 2009 or 2010.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As a kid i almost regularly drank a gallon per day to eod. As i got older it makes me crap my pants so i switched to ultra filtered lactose free milk and i do about 32oz-64oz most days. I just like the taste of milk. Fairlife chocolate milk is 🔥🔥🔥, double the protein, half the sugar, 99% lactose free and delisious