Unanswered Daily Use Ergogenic (Opinions needed)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hoping this product is coming out soon. My shelves in my kitchen are getting overrun with individual daily use products lol. Would like some shelf space back

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hoping this product is coming out soon. My shelves in my kitchen are getting overrun with individual daily use products lol. Would like some shelf space back
Ya I like “consolidating” products, maybe more so that I don’t have to open up so many things. Much easier for one product with a few things I need than several singles (kind of why the new stress and anxiety product is such a winner for me).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Formulation is pretty much done and have even tried flavor samples on the initial base formula before I added one thing to it. Will have updated samples hopefully within the week.

The biggest problem with this one is naming it.

TreatnHerRigt

TreatnHerRigt

Awards
Exactly this, I've been buying so many "Bulk" supps. And I have to open them all to take... Lol, not lazy I swear.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone tried 1500 mg of tart cherry and does it help with DOMS or inhibit muscle breakdown.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS is coming out with an ergogenic product no word on how soon yet though. As far as I know the ingredients re finalized thojgh

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The formula for this is done; it was just a matter of really picking a name and then getting it in the lineup with all the other new products we are coming out with.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The formula for this is done; it was just a matter of really picking a name and then getting it in the lineup with all the other new products we are coming out with.
What's the formula?

Ain't like any other companies are gonna jump in, they've all axed theirs 🤣

I'm keen!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m willing to take some even if it doesn’t have a name.
Lol stole the words outta my mouth

You know it’s gonna be a killer product

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even if it’s just simple Creatine, Betaine, LCLT, BA and something else I’d be happy. Peak 02/elevATP/ActiGin would be a nice addition.

Any UK sellers picking this up?

Thanks

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ergonine is gone, this will fill the void! Can't wait @sns8778
Yeah that’s what me & Steve we’re talking about

Will be a stellar product and those who knows/studies ingridents will love it and goal is to educate others hopefully to take benefits of daily compounds and not just preworkout days.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even if it’s just simple Creatine, Betaine, LCLT, BA and something else I’d be happy. Peak 02/elevATP/ActiGin would be a nice addition.

Thanks
This. It doesn’t have to be something earth-shatteringly novel, just something that doesn’t end up not being sold anymore. There have been several really solid daily staple blends, each with their own benefits and inclusions, but they’ve all gone away from the looks of it. I wouldn’t mind if they swapped BA for taurine either, since BA can be somewhat polarizing, and taurine is just good in general.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hate BA

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. It’s rather polarizing, it’s benefits may depend on your style of training/exercise, and it’s already dosed pretty high in a lot of PWOs that could make taking an ergogen that has even more BA in it at the same time, as many people do, sort of problematic for some people.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exactly. It’s rather polarizing, it’s benefits may depend on your style of training/exercise, and it’s already dosed pretty high in a lot of PWOs that could make taking an ergogen that has even more BA in it at the same time, as many people do, sort of problematic for some people.
Man, if they include Peak02 in this..... Won't need to go elsewhere!!!
I’ll be surprised if it’s not in... just a feeling though

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah that’s what me & Steve we’re talking about

Will be a stellar product and those who knows/studies ingridents will love it and goal is to educate others hopefully to take benefits of daily compounds and not just preworkout days.
Nice! I love reading about ingredients. I’m guessing you know the formula?

Tell me one thing though please. Can we have a months supply in a tub please? I hate 20 serves and the like

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This. It doesn’t have to be something earth-shatteringly novel, just something that doesn’t end up not being sold anymore. There have been several really solid daily staple blends, each with their own benefits and inclusions, but they’ve all gone away from the looks of it. I wouldn’t mind if they swapped BA for taurine either, since BA can be somewhat polarizing, and taurine is just good in general.
Yeh I personally don’t use it and I not keen on having in my Pre... which it seems to be in quite a lot. Just mentioned it as I thought it was in all Pres due to popularity, as I’m fairly sure it doesn’t have any acute effects and not everyone drinks Pre 7 days per week...
I still don’t understand it’s inclusion in Pre workouts as I thought it needs to achieve saturation

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeh I personally don’t use it and I not keen on having in my Pre... which it seems to be in quite a lot. Just mentioned it as I thought it was in all Pres due to popularity, as I’m fairly sure it doesn’t have any acute effects and not everyone drinks Pre 7 days per week...
I still don’t understand it’s inclusion in Pre workouts as I thought it needs to achieve saturation
People love the tingling feeling they get from it. They “feel” it, and it helps them think it’s working and they’re ready to workout.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 what flavors can we expect for this?
Given the profile and raw actives I can't wait to see how you guys flavor it. I know Peak02 (IF USED) can be tricky to mask due to the makeup.

Can't wait to pick this up when its ready to go.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man it’s been a little bit and I’m too lazy to dig it up, but pretty sure SNS said no BA and I think no Peak O2 due to them having an affordable capped version out soonish. 😉

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is really exiting! Ive been missing my Ergonine!
Just make sure to bring this to the EU as well!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really need to buy a tub of peak02 and run it for a month. I'm not sold on it, compared to Millennium Sport stuff.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really need to buy a tub of peak02 and run it for a month. I'm not sold on it, compared to Millennium Sport stuff.
Do you just love Millenium’s stuff, or are you not sold on the research/extracts of PeakO2 itself?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you just love Millenium’s stuff, or are you not sold on the research/extracts of PeakO2 itself?
Having used both, though I only used peak02 at 1gr per day in a product, Millennium is far more effective. I'm saying I should give peak02 a better shot.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3 grams of Peak02 is my sweet spot or just 2 grams of cordyceps.

1 gram of cordyceps 10:1 seems better then the rest for muscular endurance.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 grams of Peak02 is my sweet spot or just 2 grams of cordyceps.

1 gram of cordyceps 10:1 seems better then the rest for muscular endurance.
Just bought bulk cordyceps

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's the formula?

Ain't like any other companies are gonna jump in, they've all axed theirs 🤣

I'm keen!
That's been one of the hold ups worrying us is that everyone else discontinues theirs because of lack of sales. And we don't want to put out a halfway done one so ours would be very comprehensive so we're a bit worried if enough people would buy it to make it worth it. Which is really sad if you think about it because a comprehensive muscle building product should be one of the main things people should want for working out.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks
I'm sure some will when its released. The formula we are thinking on is very comprehensive so it would be a little more expensive than Ergonine so that's been a consideration on if we feel like people would be interested or if its something we need scale back some.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4g/day is the super sweet spot
We will be releasing a capsule version of Peak02 in the very near future that will make it very convenient for everyone :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Having used both, though I only used peak02 at 1gr per day in a product, Millennium is far more effective. I'm saying I should give peak02 a better shot.
I think Peak 02 is great at 2 grams per day but do feel like its one of those ingredients where you definitely need to use at least the recommended dosage.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man it’s been a little bit and I’m too lazy to dig it up, but pretty sure SNS said no BA and I think no Peak O2 due to them having an affordable capped version out soonish. 😉
There will not be any Beta Alanine in it because some people hate the tingling effect of Beta Alanine and we make a very cost effective 501 capsule size that can easily be stacked with it and people can customize their dosage however they'd like.

Peak 02 won't be in here because it would add to the cost of the product quite a bit and we will be doing a single ingredient capsule. And even though Peak 02 is popular here, it doesn't seem to be very well known or popular overall so the price increase it would cause may not be worth it to some people that aren't familiar with it. I hope that makes sense.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 what flavors can we expect for this?
Given the profile and raw actives I can't wait to see how you guys flavor it. I know Peak02 (IF USED) can be tricky to mask due to the makeup.

Can't wait to pick this up when its ready to go.
We are looking at probably a January release on this IF we are lucky and nothing bumps it back.

The flavor samples we've had so far are Rocket Pop, Mango, and one other than I can't remember right off hand. They were all very good.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice! I love reading about ingredients. I’m guessing you know the formula?

Tell me one thing though please. Can we have a months supply in a tub please? I hate 20 serves and the like
He doesn't know all of them.

Sometimes the 20 vs 30 serving thing is to hit certain price points that retailers want. If this one moves forward with the current formula, it will be approximately a month supply but it will be 2 scoops on workout days, 1 scoop on non-workout days. So the actual supply will depend a little. I hope that makes sense.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup stay patience fellas .. i know its hard but just look at what SNS/CEL has released in last 2-3 months .. and much more coming