DAA stacked with another test booster

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
Got some DAA want to stack it with some TNA I have stashed away beneficial or redundant?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TNA is a trib product correct? If so, then no problem stacking them. They are not redundant since they work through different pathways.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt stack DAA with trib....people have seen estro sides from trib and DAA (probably people prone to it.

I would take 3g of DAA/day with either Free Test or Erase

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont see any overlap in your stack, but probably going to want some type of estrogen control, such as Erase, trib and DAA...or even DAA alone

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Or T-911 or Formadrol with DAA would be a kick ass combo IMO.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
K sounds good I'll pickup some erase. Thanks for the replys I don't have much experience with test boosters. I started the TNA Monday and yes it does have Trib in it I'll be starting the DAA one week from Monday gonna run it 3 weeks on / off!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont see any overlap in your stack, but probably going to want some type of estrogen control, such as Erase, trib and DAA...or even DAA alone
definitely want to throw in an anti-estrogen and possibly prolactin control, as the DAA can convert so damn easily on things...
if strong AI is wanted look into erase, if you are looking for a softer AI and benefits of endurance form cordyceps and added testofen for more test look into battlefuel

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
K sounds good I'll pickup some erase. Thanks for the replys I don't have much experience with test boosters. I started the TNA Monday and yes it does have Trib in it I'll be starting the DAA one week from Monday gonna run it 3 weeks on / off!
Good plan

bigugly87

Awards
Love me some daa and erase (or redefined nutritions PCT revolution - same active as erase)

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt stack DAA with trib....people have seen estro sides from trib and DAA (probably people prone to it.

I would take 3g of DAA/day with either Free Test or Erase
maybe a trans res product?
The above two are my suggestions as well. I love resveratrol and daa, took sustain alpha and tcf-1, had me banging holes in the wall. Free test would work great as well, hell even use all three and get the mack daddy stack.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
The above two are my suggestions as well. I love resveratrol and daa, took sustain alpha and tcf-1, had me banging holes in the wall. Free test would work great as well, hell even use all three and get the mack daddy stack.
I recently used Bulk DAA, Sustain and Formastanzol and it was a great stack! Definitely a nice combo. I've never tried tcf-1. Does it taste any better than the Dermacrine LV?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I recently used Bulk DAA, Sustain and Formastanzol and it was a great stack! Definitely a nice combo. I've never tried tcf-1. Does it taste any better than the Dermacrine LV?
The tcf-1 tastes like sweet tarts, the dermacrine tastes like booty, liquid booty. I have also tried the sustain alpha lv, tastes not great, not as bad as dermacrine though. Daa, sustain, and form does sound like a solid natty stack for sure.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The tcf-1 tastes like sweet tarts, the dermacrine tastes like booty, liquid booty. I have also tried the sustain alpha lv, tastes not great, not as bad as dermacrine though. Daa, sustain, and form does sound like a solid natty stack for sure.
lol! yah dermacrine lv tasted... not so good. TCF-1 basically tastes like candy, fo sho. Also very easy to dose.

I'm running a log on Adamantium from Athletix (very nice preworkout) but the DAA sits at the bottom after mixing so I have to put 1-2 more cups of water in the glass to get it all down. So that's an advantage to the TCF-1, it's already dissolved in the liquid.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
LOL. Yes, I thought like is you were to **** battery acid into a bottle...ugh. I didn't find it as effective as the topical either. Might have been it just didn't seem it.

lol! yah dermacrine lv tasted... not so good. TCF-1 basically tastes like candy, fo sho. Also very easy to dose.

I'm running a log on Adamantium from Athletix (very nice preworkout) but the DAA sits at the bottom after mixing so I have to put 1-2 more cups of water in the glass to get it all down. So that's an advantage to the TCF-1, it's already dissolved in the liquid.
I've only used NPs bulk DAA. I might have to try TCF-1 next. It better take like sweet tarts though! LOL I'm a little gun shy after having to stomach Dermacrine.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had great success with DAA+PCT Assist

you can add an AI if you want to deal with the estrogen sides, 1 cap EOD of Inhibit E works great and is cheap as hell.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
tcf-1 tastes like sweet grape anything really, easily the best of the lv bunch

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I use daa with other t boosters, some have trib but always been on some sort AI

petethepianis

petethepianis

Awards
i liked having DAA stacked with triazole, but i'm prone to estrogen sides...
when i tried that, i was unhappy with my est at 29.6pg, then tried it again, but only used triazole for the first 4 weeks, my est ended up at 41.8 :(

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established

Same thing for lit up, had to keep shaking it to keep the daa in solution, tasted pretty good though. Send me some premax and I'll mix in bulk daa and see if it stays in solution :bigok:

LOL. Yes, I thought like is you were to **** battery acid into a bottle...ugh. I didn't find it as effective as the topical either. Might have been it just didn't seem it.

I've only used NPs bulk DAA. I might have to try TCF-1 next. It better take like sweet tarts though! LOL I'm a little gun shy after having to stomach Dermacrine.
You will love the taste in comparison to the old liquivade products. Tcf-1 is not lv though, just already mixed in a liquid prep. I agree the topical sustain alpha works a little bit better, lv version is ok though.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Everything I've tried with DAA in it settles out or just floats on top.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Everything I've tried with DAA in it settles out or just floats on top.
yeah, its the reason i like tcf-1....testforce is as good, just the tcf1 tastes a bit better and is easier with the syringe