I just opened a bottle of Erase and was pleasantly surprised to discover that it has a good smell, kind of peppery and floral. From my experience, supplements do not smell good, Erase does. What is that smell, just curious?
Anyway, I am finishing a second bottle of ISA-TEST-GF by iSatori. The instruction on the bottle says that it does not need to be cycled, but the label also says that it contains certain ingredients that reduce estrogen by 43%. Erase needs to be cycled. So my question is: Do I need to wait 2 or 4 weeks before taking DAA + Erase?
Also, I did the blood test not that long ago, and my estrogen levels were not elevated. Since Erase reduces estrogen, is it a good idea to take Erase alone, without DAA or any other test booster? I mean, if my estrogen is okay, can Erase lower my estrogen levels too much? Thanks.