DAA cause any BPH type problems?

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
I recently developed what can best be described as BPH systems of slow to start stream, not fully emptying bladder and frequent urge and its started about my 3rd week of DAA dosing of 3g/day. Also one of my nipples has become sensitive and developing a pea size nodule, no doubt beginning signs of gyno

My intention was to run 8 weeks of DAA at 3g/day and i am currently in week 4 of the 8 and I've seen an increase in strength and gain about 5 lbs of good weight but I am seriously thinking about stopping given the sides that are creeping up.

I know that gyno is a fairly typical side but havent read much on the BPH type symptoms. I can only imagine the biological mechanisms and hormone changes that cause the gyno could contribute to prostate type issue but I've not read any other anecdotes. Anyone have an opinion or experience?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Higher testosterone = higher conversion to DHT as well, so its posbile. I don't recall anyone mentioning it before though.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I know it destroyed my libido at about 4 weeks in. I would decrease the dose by about 1/4 and throw in some triazole or erase.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think DAA has the potential to stack quite well with an aromatase inhibitor and a Divanil product. I like all the synergistic aspects of a stack like this. So, who has tried a stack like this?

EDIT: I forgot to add that I mentioned a nettle product b/c it could potentially alleviate some of these sides that are being questioned.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I think DAA has the potential to stack quite well with an aromatase inhibitor and a Divanil product. I like all the synergistic aspects of a stack like this. So, who has tried a stack like this?
i tried this with DAA, divanex 4 caps/day and 6 bromo at 50mg. i really think the propadrol EP worked just as well if not maybe better than this combo. the way i did it was i started with propadrol then went to the stack, duno if there was any influence from the way i ran it or not

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
lepiricus,

i know im gona end up realizing ive heard it before, but what does BPH stand for?

as far as the gyno problems, were u running anything the month prior to using DAA or are u stacking it with anything else that could be maybe magnifying its effects? i guess its obvious that you should stop taking it if the risk of gyno is present. hope the itchyness and lump go away!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPH = Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia

AKA, enlargement of the prostate.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Tnubs, I'm not stacking with anything else beside my ole faithfuls multivitamin, whey, and creatine.

I do have some bulk nettle around I will add that to see if it helps, and I will read up on the 6-bromo. Thanks for the suggestions so far.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Comming from someone that has both of these

DONT **** AROUND

get some nolvadex ASAP, dont get a legal supplement counterpart!

although there are some good ones out there you dont wanna risk it, as gyno is permanent!

Secondly the ONLY thing Ive ever found to work well for BPH is beta sitosterol it is actually the active extract in saw palmetto

take 2 weeks or so to start fully kicking in but it shrinks enlarged prostate tissue, helps with all of the symptoms you are experiencing.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Comming from someone that has both of these

DONT **** AROUND

get some nolvadex ASAP, dont get a legal supplement counterpart!

although there are some good ones out there you dont wanna risk it, as gyno is permanent!

Secondly the ONLY thing Ive ever found to work well for BPH is beta sitosterol it is actually the active extract in saw palmetto

take 2 weeks or so to start fully kicking in but it shrinks enlarged prostate tissue, helps with all of the symptoms you are experiencing.
Sweet, thanks for the advice about the beta sitosterol. I do have some nolva left over from a Superdrol cycle about 3 years ago. Its old but should still work.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

EDIT: I forgot to add that I mentioned a nettle product b/c it could potentially alleviate some of these sides that are being questioned.
I'm currently running sodium d-aspartate with Testopro and today added Erase.......

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep me posted on that. I'm pretty interested in seeing the results from this. I have some TestoPRO and DAA laying around. I haven't decided on an AI yet though. I have a few in my stash though :D

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
After about 16 days on DAA I noticed the same symptoms. I stopped use immediately. My PSA went from 0.8 to 1.82.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Thanks for the info BBB. I also stopped DAA. In addition to the BPH type problems I was having it also caused my gyno to flare. I don't have any PSA numbers to document anything but seems some of us guys aren't real candidates for DAA :(

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
All the bloods I have seen for DAA show elevated E2 levels and a reduced T/E ratio. Not good for the prostate.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Ah, thanks for the additional info my KS friend. I'm afraid I will be steering clear of DAA for the time being.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what woudl be goood to use with it then.....how bout novadex xt , got an old bottle around....or would erase be better?

spimp187

Awards
I to lost libido about 4 weeks in.
I observed the same thing. I wouldn't say i completely lost libido, just not as strong as when i started DAA. Is this due to the test converting to estrogen and in turn shutting test production down? Or is the estrogen contributing to higher levels of SHBG? Would it be better to take an AI or something to increase free test like stinging nettle root?

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys i have the same problem lost my libido and got some sensitive itchy nips from DAA it sucks

what should i take to make this go away, and for the guys who lost their libido how long did it take to come back

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Hey guys i have the same problem lost my libido and got some sensitive itchy nips from DAA it sucks

what should i take to make this go away, and for the guys who lost their libido how long did it take to come back
I never lost libido but I did get gyno flare up. I tried nolvadex for 4 weeks and it didn't touch it then I started taking vitex and P-5-P with Formastanazol from NeedTo and mine started to go away in a couple weeks and was almost totally gone 5 weeks into that protocal

spogiderbaer

Awards
As i read all those prostata and libido/gyno probs comming up with DAA use, i got the idea it would be better to take an AI+prostata care (beta siterol+saw palmetto) to avoid problems.

If i will ever try DAA, not without the above supplements.

greetings Spogi

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Good info. I'm looking to try DAA for the first time here soon. I'll be adding saw palmetto to the stack. Maybe I'll just use some AI cycle support as I've got a couple of tubs sitting around anyway. I'm planning on running Erase along side mine anyway.