D1METHADROL by Olympus Labs - 2 loggers needed!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You just can not beat Olympus Labs, best products around and the man on the Mount is generous to boot!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting with the road spikes set up by the mailbox ..... mail service in my area is pretty bad.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Great pump in the gym today.

Didn't go heavy, but perfect form with high reps.
Wow that was fast shippibg hopefullt mine comes in monday

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I always hate Sundays when I am waiting on something like this to come in the mail ;( I hope I am pleasantly surprised tomorrow when the mail comes .... Guess I should learn to be more patient huh? A little excited to start this cycle so its tough to be patient.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always hate Sundays when I am waiting on something like this to come in the mail ;( I hope I am pleasantly surprised tomorrow when the mail comes .... Guess I should learn to be more patient huh? A little excited to start this cycle so its tough to be patient.
I feel you! Impatiently waiting for my TR3ST to arrive, lol :) But we'll both be happy soon!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I feel you! Impatiently waiting for my TR3ST to arrive, lol :) But we'll both be happy soon!
Yeah Buddy !!!! Mail just came. Got mine! Anxious to start but am wondering if it would be wise to be 100% sure I have PCT in place (in my supp cupboard) before I begin? As it stands I have what Olympus Labs was so amazingly gracious to send me (1 E15Stane and 1 Ar1macare Pro). I have yet to secure the other necessary items for the 6 week cycle. Finances are still very low due to stint of unemployment so I may not be able to order any of the other stuff for another week to 10 days.

Should I just go ahead and start and have faith I will have all the rest in place as needed or hold off a few days and be totally sure? Thoughts?

Oh .... on another note. I won a Facebook page contest from BPS and have a new tube of Dermacrine sitting here also. I have heard through the internet grapevine that this is good to use on an Epi cycle when the lethargy and low libido kick in ..... any thoughts on this ?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine may help.I'd always recommend to wait until you have your PCT products on your hand but it's up to you.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine may help.I'd always recommend to wait until you have your PCT products on your hand but it's up to you.
I second this. ...pct is the most important part to have in your cupboard.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well here is the thing... old school knowledge dictates you must have everything you need ahead of time. However that being said the availability of the SERMS and other research chemicals has really made that an almost moot point. The likelihood of you not being able to procure your PCT ingredients by the end of the run is pretty much NIL. Also that having been said if you are limited on money and have to choose between an OTC PCT or having a SERM on hand. The SERM will work without the OTC PCT but an OTC PCT may not be enough by itself. Just food for thought.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Well here is the thing... old school knowledge dictates you must have everything you need ahead of time. However that being said the availability of the SERMS and other research chemicals has really made that an almost moot point. The likelihood of you not being able to procure your PCT ingredients by the end of the run is pretty much NIL. Also that having been said if you are limited on money and have to choose between an OTC PCT or having a SERM on hand. The SERM will work without the OTC PCT but an OTC PCT may not be enough by itself. Just food for thought.
Good advice. I am only concerned about not having the SERM on hand ..... considering our changing world and the ever increased invasion by 'Big Brother' I want to have that before I begin. The Sup3r PCT I will order a bit later from Oly Labs. That all being said .... I think I will have the issue resolved by monday-tuesday so look for my log for first ever run of Epi to start around mid next week. I will be open to any and all advice from the more experienced phormone guys here on AM since this will be my first cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good advice. I am only concerned about not having the SERM on hand ..... considering our changing world and the ever increased invasion by 'Big Brother' I want to have that before I begin. The Sup3r PCT I will order a bit later from Oly Labs. That all being said .... I think I will have the issue resolved by monday-tuesday so look for my log for first ever run of Epi to start around mid next week. I will be open to any and all advice from the more experienced phormone guys here on AM since this will be my first cycle.
What happened to your log bro.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
What happened to your log bro.

Long long story ...... very rough past 2 months. However, things are looking better finally and I am starting my log tomorrow morning.
I will pop my first dose with breakfast and start my log. Again .... any support from the more seasoned users out there is greatly welcomed. I understand I need to get some Taurine ASAP to deal with the back pumps ..... and I was told that some DAA would help with the lethargy that may come later. PLEASE .... anyone out there who knows .... let me know what I need to make this the best first cycle other than the Epi and the AR1MACARE I have now. I ordered some "research chemicals" for my PCT 6 weeks from now so I am good there. Again. .... this is my first run so any and all info is greatly appreciated. And a HUGE THANK YOU to OLYMPUS LABS for being patient with my dramatic BS life and for sending me the EPI and the AR1MACARE PRO to begin with. A truly awesome company

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
ok .... "research chemicals" for PCT. My plan is a 30ml bottle of Tomoxifen (Nolva) from Hardcore Peptides. I will order this tomorrow morning..... PLEASE give me some feedback .... is this the best choice for a SARM for my PCT? Any better product or better site to order it from?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't ask for sources.

Nolva, Clomid, torem, these are all fine.

No need to get complicated.

Serm, ai, epistane and your gtg