Cyno-what? AI Cynostane Log. ( Sponsored)

zb126

Awards
  • Established
subbed buddy! I'm logging this, too, and just brought my log over here to AM, glad to see more of them on this site!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the updates.

I'm sure they'll be stellar!

(ah... This was... starting to feel like another site I'm on).

;)
hahahah i dont think ill be posting my diet, i cnt remember most of it since it was so sporadic..... and was a little off.

UKStrength

hahahah i dont think ill be posting my diet, i cnt remember most of it since it was so sporadic..... and was a little off.
Mine's been like that the last few days, I'll be nailing it again pretty soon though as the chub is starting to creep in again...;)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the updates!! I understand all to well what a busy schedule is like.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine's been like that the last few days, I'll be nailing it again pretty soon though as the chub is starting to creep in again...;)
Looking forward to the updates!! I understand all to well what a busy schedule is like.
yeah, whenever I go home i usually have a lot of family/friends that wanna see me and I had a family reunion and stuff so my diet was all over the place. I will probably be revamping it tomorrow and going on a new split....unwillingly.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--CYNOSTANE DAY 9--

TRAINING-POWER UPPER BODY

BB Bench
245X5
255X5
255X3
255X4
265X2

BB Row
225X5
225X5
225X5
225X5
225X5
*will be going up

DB Shoulder Press
85X5
90X4
90X3
90X3
65X10

BB Shrugs

405 X5, drop to 100's till fail, drop to 45's till fail

DB Pullovers

105X6
105X5
105X5

Dips
3 sets till fail

THOUGHTS

This was day 9 on cynostane. Muscles are feeling a little fuller, experiencing some slight acne... and I hardly ever get acne. I feel like I am on the verge of some strength gains and I think this stuff is getting ready to show up. My nipples are no longer tingley. I am going to revamp my diet a bit and I am going on a new split since my workout partners dont like this one...I really love it, but if I make the change I wont have any partner/spotter. Over the weekend I was busy so I didnt really keep my diet in check, it was alright but I did eat some cheat foods. Tomorow the diet will be nailed down again.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--CYNOSTANE DAY 10--

TRAINING-CARDIO BODY

Just did some running today and some fast walking.
Had to take the day off to let the workout partners catch up. Will be hitting legs tomorrow.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great updates man, sorry to hear about the spotter/routine issue :( Hope you get into the new routine fast, keep up the great work :thumbsup:

//CC

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

--CYNOSTANE DAY 10--

TRAINING-CARDIO BODY

Just did some running today and some fast walking.
Had to take the day off to let the workout partners catch up. Will be hitting legs tomorrow.

Looking good bro, let your partner rest a little once this thing kicks in you will need more than one though! :thumbsup:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's your cycle history again? I forget LOL :think:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
its mentioned on his intro post
Whoops, I see it now. 1st Cycle

I heard newb's get a pump from looking at the label on the bottle :icon_lol:

Just playin Fightback, you're a punk and I have to throw jabs when I can :laugh:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been discontinued :(

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know...I won't get to try it, lol!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
NP still has it if you're interested.. but wait, you rep for AI you should have no problem getting a same! right?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah...what you see at the stores now is it. I'll likely pick some up from NP tonight when my wife is watching what I'm doing, lol...she thinks I have a problem...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
haha... if she thinks that way you better pick it up when shes not looking :D
plus, this deal might no last till tonight, as you know NP will stop selling all PH's after today!

get them while you can boys!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My stash has peaks and valleys and is currently peaking. I've slowly been changing over to non-hormonals like TestoPRO though, so I'm running thin in the PH area :puppy_dog_eyes:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am really debating whether to pick this product up. I already have 4+ cycles worth so I am not sure I want to buy any more products. :-(

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I stop counting how many cycles I have every time they have one of these sales

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
My stash has peaks and valleys and is currently peaking. I've slowly been changing over to non-hormonals like TestoPRO though, so I'm running thin in the PH area :puppy_dog_eyes:
:privateeye:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why is this being d/c? because of the current raids?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In lieu of the industry's current climate...

Effective immediately: Cynostane has been discontinued because of the recent happenings in the supplement industry.

Great item but had to be done.

Another company has asked about buying the website and name but at this time we do not know.

Effective immediately: Cynostane has been discontinued because of the recent happenings in the supplement industry.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Laaaame. I am gonna write some hatemail to ACL and Max Muscle right now.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--CYNOSTANE DAY 11--

TRAINING-BACK AND BICEPS

Pullups
BWX18
BWX12
BWX11

Low Row
170X13
200X7
200X8
17X12
17X12

BB Row
225X5
225X5
135X13
135X15

Hammer Strength Lat Pull Down Machine
3 plates each side X 12
3 plates each side + 2 quartersX7
3 plates each side + 2 quartersX8
3 plates each side X 10

EZ Preacher Curls
35 each side X 5
35 each side X 5
25 each side X 10
25 each side X 10

Seated Hammer Curls
40X9
40X9
30X12
30X11

Cable Curl
110X6
110X6
80X11
80X11

DIET AND SUPPLEMENTS

Immediately before breakfast- (
8:00)Cycle Support in Grapefruit Juice with 2 fishoil caps and 10mg of Cynostane .
Breakfast-
2 eggs and bowl of oats with natty pb stirred in. Skim Milk Anabolic Addiction MFV
Lunch-
Before lunch 10mg of cynostane with grapefruit juice. Omelet (three eggs and chicken with almonds)
Mid-day-
Big bowl Oatmeal and natty pb stirred in
Intra-workout-
One scoop of 4:1 BCAA
Post Workout-
1 scoop of protein, carnation instant breakfast water, 1 banana
Supper-
10mg Cynostane with grapefruit juice. Turkey meat balls with almonds and string cheese. Anabolic Addict ion MFV
Late Evening-
cycle support in 2scoops BCAA’s. Vitamin C
Night time-
Protein brownie (protein/milk/natty peanutbutter.
Before Bed-
Skim milk and 2 fish oil caps.

THOUGHTS

Day 11 on cynostane. Not really digging the whole changing up of the split. I may just use this week to shock my muscles then return to the Power and Hyper split depending on if I can get someone to work out with me. No sides to report as of yet, getting some really good pumps in the gym and vascularity seems to be there. Libido is there if not up. I guess what my roomates/lifting partners are trying to do are two heavy sets and two light sets within a movement. Not sure how that will go but If i stick with the split ill probably do 5x5's on major movements and then do what they do. Today I kind of tried to limit my carbs until pre/post workout. Ill continue to do this and see how it goes. Right now I am weighing about 201.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
So, since this was dc'd and had a 10 life span..

Are the AI guys going to tell us what this really is?

Tren and EPI?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who cares what there rep ranges are? They're exercise choices are reasonable so just throw weight that you think is appropriate. I train with totally different weight and reps than my workout partner all the time. No big deal :240:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who cares what there rep ranges are? They're exercise choices are reasonable so just throw weight that you think is appropriate. I train with totally different weight and reps than my workout partner all the time. No big deal :240:
yeah but when it comes to lifting heavy and they arent lifting the same thing/at the same time as me i need a spot. sooooo i think i might use this week as a shock week and then go back to power/hyper

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
You know what works best for your body man, although change can be good. Thanks for the updates!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--CYNOSTANE DAY 12--

TRAINING-LEGS

Box Squats-little past parallel
135, 225 ( warm ups)
315X4
275X6
225X8

Leg Press
5plates X 15
5 plates X13
5 plates X15

supersetted with Calves
X15
X12
X14

Deadlifts
135X10
225x5
315X15
315X14

DIET AND SUPPLEMENTS

8:00)Cycle Support in Grapefruit Juice with 10mg of Cynostane .
Breakfast-
2 eggs and bowl of oats with natty pb stirred in. Skim Milk Anabolic Addiction MFV
Lunch-
Before lunch 10mg of cynostane with grapefruit juice. Omelet (two eggs and 3 big thinly sliced slices of grilled chicken breast, low fat string cheese.
Mid-day-
Intra-workout-
Post Workout-
Supper-
10mg Cynostane with grapefruit juice. Chicken Breast with almonds and string cheese. Anabolic Addiction MFV
Late Evening-
cycle support and grape juice
low fat string cheese
Night time-
Before Bed-

THOUGHTS

Day 12- Still nothing to report. Nipples are still just a tad sensitive not really tingly. No pain though. Today may have looked like an easy day but I assure you those box squats and burying them really roached my legs out. I kinda wanna say I have noticed a bit more endurance as of late, and still vascularity and a bit of hardness...other than that no major strength gains as of yet. Crossing my fingers that this product shows up. Libido is still base level or unchanged.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope it will kick in soon :firedevil:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
x3

Plus if your looking to really get a great change up, I can hook you up with The 28 Method!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--CYNOSTANE DAY 13--

TRAINING-SHOULDERS AND ABS

DB Shoulder Press
65X10
75X5
85X6
90X4
90X3+1 Assist
40X4+1 Assist

Rear Fly Machine
190X10
190X10
190X10
*move it up next time

Smith Upright Row

45 each side X 5
45 each side X 5
25 each side X 13
25 each side X 12

Shrugs
225 warmup
315 warmup
405 X 6-------- Drop to 80lb DB X 12
405 X 6-------- Drop to 80lb DB X 12
305 X 13

Cable Crunches
160lbs X 3 till Fail

DIET AND SUPPLEMENTS

Breakfast-
Mid-day
String cheese
Lunch-
Before lunch 10mg of cynostane with grapefruit juice. Chicken breast sandwhich on whole wheat bread, almonds and string cheese. Anabolic Addiction MFV
Mid-day-
2 eggs and low fat string cheese
Pre-workout
bowl of oatmeal and natty pb stirred in
Intra-workout-
Supper-
10mg Cynostane with grapefruit juice. Three turkey tacos on whole wheat tortillas with cheese. Two fishoil caps . Anabolic Addiction MFV
Late Evening-
Night time-
Before Bed-

THOUGHTS

Day 13 on Cynostane. Today the Cyno might have showed up. its still to early to tell. However before cycle I could not get the 85lb DB's for 3. I did some heavy weight this weekend but I was at a different gym and just thought it was probably the dumbells might be slightly off in weight. Sure enough I put up some good weight today. Lets hope this is the start of something beautiful haha. Muscles still continue to feel hard and realtively full. No sides really as of yet except for sensitive nipples.​

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Day 13... should be about that time brudda... This compound seems to kick in a little later than Superdrol.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13... should be about that time brudda... This compound seems to kick in a little later than Superdrol.
lets hope its time!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Time to toss up some weight!

Enjoy!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
In a little late, but looks like i havnt missed too much yet... but i did just get 3 bottles so might as well see what it can do!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
The fun's just beginning.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In a little late, but looks like i havnt missed too much yet... but i did just get 3 bottles so might as well see what it can do!
yeah i bought two, really hoping this stuff works.

The fun's just beginning.
MAYBE :nana:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Awesome!! Glad to see it's moving right along for ya man!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome!! Glad to see it's moving right along for ya man!!
yeah im not gonna get my hopes up just yet, tomorrow is bench, we will see where im at.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--CYNOSTANE DAY 12--

TRAINING-DAY OFF

Today was a day off. Tomorrow will be chest, we will see how strong I feel. Also, question.....would it be ok to take Forslean while on my cycle? Or should I not..........I have heard that it can be good to take on cycle.​

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I've heard differing views on that, but mostly I've heard for getting everything going afterwards, as in pct. Opinions vary on which ones it's good to take with, or pct with, so I'd check out the forums on that, I'm no expert, just relaying what I've read/heard. I can speak from personal experience that any product with it in works extremely well for me. It always kicks my libido up, and I notice my muscles seem denser. I used to use just straight forslean, but now I use Lean Extreme, and I love it!! I always taper off LX, cortisol rebound is no joke.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I hope this ting kicks in soon here bro... but just be patient and the strength gains should carry on through PTC.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

--CYNOSTANE DAY 15--

TRAINING-CHEST/TRICEPS

BB Bench

warmups
265X3
255X5
225X8
205X11

Incline DB Press
100X5
100X4
80X11
80X9

Dips
BWX12
BWX11
BWX10

Cybex Fly Machine

170lbsX10
170lbsX8
150lbs X9

French Press
100X10
100X9
85X12
85X12

Tricep Pulldown

160lbsX6
160lbsX5
100X11
100X11

DIET AND SUPPLEMENTS

Breakfast-
Lunch-
Before lunch 10mg of cynostane with grapefruit juice. Chicken sandwich on whole wheat bread, cheese stick and peanuts. Anabolic Addiction MFV
Mid-day-
Intra-workout-
Post Workout-
Supper-
10mg Cynostane with grapefruit juice. Two Turkey tacos on whole wheat tortilla and low fat string cheese. Peanuts. Anabolic Addiction MFV
Late Evening-
Night time-
Before Bed-
** Throughout the day inbetween meals I had a couple handfulls of peanuts
THOUGHTS

Day 15- Strength on my bench felt pretty good. Muscles were pumped and full throughout the day. Seems like my appetite is up and that my endurance was increased during my workout. Looking forward to seeing some more results on Cynostane.....hopefully they keep coming.