Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just posting this pic in Hope's they take my fat pic off the thread cover lol

Found the orange one sitting outside my house a few days ago and the other one I found last year around this time

Attachments

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just posting this pic in Hope's they take my fat pic off the thread cover lol

Found the orange one sitting outside my house a few days ago and the other one I found last year around this time
sweet looking pussy

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I started a thread for th iui s but I wanna ask here too. I keep seeing more and more injectable sarms available, now I see injectable mk677, does anyone know if its superior to oral mk? Or different when injecting, more like gh maybe? I'm super curious if anyone has some information on this or experience. I'm thinking of grabbing a bttl and doing 13mg 5 days on 2 days off, give it 2 weeks then 19.5 same protocol for 2 weeks and 26 same protocol for 2 weeks. Figured since I'm just on my trt now I could get a good gauge for it but I'm a little worried if there's higher risks then the oral involved

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I started a thread for th iui s but I wanna ask here too. I keep seeing more and more injectable sarms available, now I see injectable mk677, does anyone know if its superior to oral mk? Or different when injecting, more like gh maybe? I'm super curious if anyone has some information on this or experience. I'm thinking of grabbing a bttl and doing 13mg 5 days on 2 days off, give it 2 weeks then 19.5 same protocol for 2 weeks and 26 same protocol for 2 weeks. Figured since I'm just on my trt now I could get a good gauge for it but I'm a little worried if there's higher risks then the oral involved
Wish I could compare the inj MK-677 vs oral route. I am too much of a wimp to go to the pharmacy for pins. I have all the syringes I could ever need, its the pins I am lacking. Were you thinking IM or subQ? I haven't researched it so I don't know if both are viable options.
Been using the MK-677 at 25 mg in the evening only, 4 on 2 off, after starting at 12.5 mg for the first 2 days. It has been 3 weeks, so 3 cycles of 4/2. I am liking what I see, only based on scale weight and waist circumference, but if I could get away with the same results, at a lower dose, or better results at the same dose, I'd do it. I will follow you log if you choose to inj.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wish I could compare the inj MK-677 vs oral route. I am too much of a wimp to go to the pharmacy for pins. I have all the syringes I could ever need, its the pins I am lacking. Were you thinking IM or subQ? I haven't researched it so I don't know if both are viable options.
Been using the MK-677 at 25 mg in the evening only, 4 on 2 off, after starting at 12.5 mg for the first 2 days. It has been 3 weeks, so 3 cycles of 4/2. I am liking what I see, only based on scale weight and waist circumference, but if I could get away with the same results, at a lower dose, or better results at the same dose, I'd do it. I will follow you log if you choose to inj.

You can't order pins by mail where you are?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If I can learn more about it I will play with it and log it. If you need pins there's tons of online medical supply places to order from, I just ordered 100 last night, 29g and 25g in case i decide to grab the injectable mk, i can play with IM and sub q

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can't order pins by mail where you are?
I'm an old man, just getting back into the game, and didn't think it was possible. I come from the days when you were able to procure them for free if you were HIV positive and an IV drug user. :)
Shortly thereafter, I heard you didn't need to produce an insulin script to get them from the pharmacy. Fast-forward 20 or so years...
You are right, I probably could, but have not researched it yet and only assume I'd have to walk into a pharmacy and pretend I was diabetic. LOL

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm an old man, just getting back into the game, and didn't think it was possible. I come from the days when you were able to procure them for free if you were HIV positive and an IV drug user. :)
Shortly thereafter, I heard you didn't need to produce an insulin script to get them from the pharmacy. Fast-forward 20 or so years...
You are right, I probably could, but have not researched it yet and only assume I'd have to walk into a pharmacy and pretend I was diabetic. LOL

Yeah, I've always ordered mine.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Check your inbox

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d think if I were to go inj mk I’d prob just go the real gh route. I can’t imagine inj vs oral would be a huge difference?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’d think if I were to go inj mk I’d prob just go the real gh route. I can’t imagine inj vs oral would be a huge difference?
My only reason other then to test the effectiveness is that pharma gh is ridiculously expensive compared to this stuff and I dont trust the ugl gh, I've seen plenty of ppl get stuff terribly underdosed, get HCG instead of gh and even a mix of the 2. If I can find out more about it I would not mind trying it out if there's a possibility of it working better in the sense of igf1 levels or if it does something a little different when injected.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don’t have to pretend. You can walk into any US pharmacy and they have to give you insulin (can’t remember the type but it’s the same one everywhere), and insulin syringes. How do they know you don’t have a mother or friend that needs help getting medicine they need to survive the day?

Walk in there like you’re a paying customer and tell them what you need.

Sam’s Club has great prices. Like 100 slinpins for $12.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyone up to bounce some ideas around??? Nothing I'm particularly planning on, just some theories I've been wondering about

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don’t have to pretend. You can walk into any US pharmacy and they have to give you insulin (can’t remember the type but it’s the same one everywhere), and insulin syringes. How do they know you don’t have a mother or friend that needs help getting medicine they need to survive the day?

Walk in there like you’re a paying customer and tell them what you need.

Sam’s Club has great prices. Like 100 slinpins for $12.
before I ordered the 100ct online I went to my local pharmacy and told them I needed it for trt. They never asked any questions for prof and told me it was a 10 needle limit. I would have to walk in and out to get another 10.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
before I ordered the 100ct online I went to my local pharmacy and told them I needed it for trt. They never asked any questions for prof and told me it was a 10 needle limit. I would have to walk in and out to get another 10.
I had the pharmacist give me funny looks twice for a oral 1ml syringe. The lines on them always wear off so I needed a few extra. So I just dont feel comfortable asking for pins. So I go online for all of them now

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had the pharmacist give me funny looks twice for a oral 1ml syringe. The lines on them always wear off so I needed a few extra. So I just dont feel comfortable asking for pins. So I go online for all of them now
Hm

I always just go to the pharmacy.

I realldy dgaf what they think

I mean, just shut up and do your job, mind your own business...weird looks...some asshole probably.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They just jelly and mirin the gains brah. Haters will hate.