cycle opinins

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I have a question on when to run my first PH cycle. Current stats 32 y/o, 5'7", and currently on a CKD cut sitting at 173 this am. My goal date for this cut is Dec 12 for a cruise to Bahamas. I'm not sure exact BF, but abs coming in nicely, so would estimate 10-12%. I want to be shredded for cruise and then plan to bulk up immediately after. Current supps are anabolic pump, Pslin on carb days, lean Fx, and Formex. Lifting for 10-12 years, serious for 7-8. Did a couple cycles of real Gear in 02 & 03. Don't want to inject or deal with getting the stuff. Looking at either Epi or phera.

So my main question is should I do a cycle during my cut or wait till I start my bulk? BTW, I haven't cut this much since 03, so I am looking forward to shredding up and rebounding into a nasty bulk after. Will definitely do a cycle in spring time maybe when I start to cut up again. Diet is on point, lots of whole foods, and only use whey prob less than 5 times a week right now.

Looking for opinions and ideas, thanks in advance!

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Hey man, first off you lucky bastard for going to the bahamas with the crappy weather coming!!! Aside from that I think you need to figure out the timing of everything. What I mean is, if you start using something now for say 4 weeks that brings you to mid nov. Then you will be in pct into dec. I don't know the exact date you want to start your bulk but you would be putting 2 cycles pretty close together with not a lot of time for your body to recover in between. If I were you I would probably just stick out the cut where it's coming along nicely and you haven't cut like this in a while and then I'd run some phera for a bulk after your vaca and blow up! Just my opinion...

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, first off you lucky bastard for going to the bahamas with the crappy weather coming!!! Aside from that I think you need to figure out the timing of everything. What I mean is, if you start using something now for say 4 weeks that brings you to mid nov. Then you will be in pct into dec. I don't know the exact date you want to start your bulk but you would be putting 2 cycles pretty close together with not a lot of time for your body to recover in between. If I were you I would probably just stick out the cut where it's coming along nicely and you haven't cut like this in a while and then I'd run some phera for a bulk after your vaca and blow up! Just my opinion...
This is great advice ^ :). If you want to run one while cutting then make it hdrol, mdrol, or sdrol. If you want to run it for bulking run phera. But seeing as you would cut then bulk you are going to have to opt to do one or the other as you will need adequate time off between cycles. Goodluck! Oh, and make sure to get that pct lined up first!

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I was thinking I have only 8 full calendar weeks till the trip. I don't have anything at all on hand so best case would be starting 6 weeks out. I didn't know if it would be a good idea or not to run it up till the week of the trip, then PCT afterwards. Not flying for the trip so no worries there. After I posted and started counting weeks left, I kind of felt like holding off till I start bulking to cycle anything. That way it woldn't be any issue of holding gains after PCT since my cals are still going to be up for quite some time. That being said, I plan to bulk up through April or so, probably training DC. I am on my first cruise by the way after a 10 week blast/test drive. LOVE IT! Every lift kept going up on low calories, and mostly training at 6am fasted, which is kind of crazy for me. Stronger, thicker, and leaner. So would you guys recommend starting the phera at the very beginning of the bulk or get into it and do it towards the middle after getting going? I thought maybe kick it off right, PCT, take time off, then start cutting again with another cycle in late April, beginning of May.

BTW, the cruise to the Bahamas is free! My parents bought 5 night cruises for all of us kids and grandkids for Christmas gifts since we don't need any more junk. They did it for us about 6 years ago and was awesome!

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Sick Christmas present!! I would start the bulk right out of the gate with some phera. It has taken just about 9 days to kick in both times I've run it. You may want to watch the sodium intake with it, on my bulk I held a ton of water until I adjusted sodium. But when all was said and done I went from around 198lbs to 216lbs and after pct stayed at 211lbs where I have been for months until now where I'm dropping weight for a contest.

Just a thought, you may want to grab whatever you plan on running asap. Some sites have pulled everything and most that are still selling stuff now are sold out so I'd start searching.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I found some CEL stuff at good prices. I'm leaning toward stocking up on some CEL pplex for the bulk and Hdrol for spring time cut. Going to take care of SERM also.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I found some CEL stuff at good prices. I'm leaning toward stocking up on some CEL pplex for the bulk and Hdrol for spring time cut. Going to take care of SERM also.
This sounds like a good plan. Sounds like you have it under control. Just make sure to take at least a couple of months off between cycles of PH's. Keep in mind the longer you are off, the better the results with the next cycle :thumbsup:. Goodluck!

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
No problem. As I've gotten a bit older, my reason and patience has taken over. With a couple occasional nagging pains that pop up, I've learned moderation and being smart are what's best. I'm not looking to compete any time soon and don't make money with my good looks, so I always have time to take it easy if need be. Thanks for the tips.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Ok how does this sound for my bulk cycle? CEL pplex 20/30/30/30/30 maybe a 6th week if sides are at bay. Would start the last week of december.
With Test typically PCT starts 2 weeks after last shot. How long after last dose of pplex before starting PCT?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok how does this sound for my bulk cycle? CEL pplex 20/30/30/30/30 maybe a 6th week if sides are at bay. Would start the last week of december.
With Test typically PCT starts 2 weeks after last shot. How long after last dose of pplex before starting PCT?
Looks good bro. Start PCT the day after your last dose :).

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
I think 6 weeks may be a bit much on phera. By mid week 3 my first time the lethargy was kicking my a**. But you'll just have to see how you respond. Ride out the 20mg for I'd say about 10 days or so and then see if you need to bump up. I know it took 9 days for it to really kick in for me. Like juice said start pct right after. Good luck man!

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
The leanest i've ever been was while taking 10mg phera as sort of a mini recomp conditioning cycle. Gained a little weight and prob got down to 8% or so. Didnt feel shutdown at all and cut pct way short with zero problems. Just saying lol