Cycle Critique

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh yeah, neither of those have had any negative effects on any of my health markers, but AI’s definitely do.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
lol, Amazon is the best and the worst at the same time

But yeah, I comparing Ubiquinol prices on Amazon right now…
Jarrow is my favorite for Ubiquinol. I get the 100mgs so I can split dosage, but they make 200mg capsules for comparable price per mg if you want to dose them bolus for preWO benefit or use a larger total amount.

Exactly...and the awesome thing is the lipid profile should remain pretty good....unlike running an AI through the cycle
Your estrogen is low in my bropinion…you raising the primo up now more that the test I think it’s likely to get even worse. Remember as total androgens increase, estrogen should to you maintain cardiovascular health.

23 is great on cruise. If your test levels double or triple on blast, you would want a similar rise in estrogen (to a point, and based on how you feel and if you are getting any sides).

If you feel good and are happy, go with it. BUT I would not assume lipids will necessarily be ideal. Exemestane doesn’t directly worsen lipids at all (how anastrazole and letrozole do). It’s the act of actually lowering estrogen that can impacts the lipids.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Jarrow is my favorite for Ubiquinol. I get the 100mgs so I can split dosage, but they make 200mg capsules for comparable price per mg if you want to dose them bolus for preWO benefit or use a larger total amount.

Your estrogen is low in my bropinion…you raising the primo up now more that the test I think it’s likely to get even worse. Remember as total androgens increase, estrogen should to you maintain cardiovascular health.

23 is great on cruise. If your test levels double or triple on blast, you would want a similar rise in estrogen (to a point, and based on how you feel and if you are getting any sides).

If you feel good and are happy, go with it. BUT I would not assume lipids will necessarily be ideal. Exemestane doesn’t directly worsen lipids at all (how anastrazole and letrozole do). It’s the act of actually lowering estrogen that can impacts the lipids.
Yeah, I was kind of thinking the same..pretty low for 400 test..

I feel fine, but I'll keep an eye on it. People who run a gran of primo must have zero E2

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I wonder if the T Bol I'm gonna add will even dip my E2 even lower?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Also, I feel really flat today for some reason...I hate that. My carbs are over 200 grams...I don't know what's up...

Maybe I need a rest day? What u guys think?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I wonder if the T Bol I'm gonna add will even dip my E2 even lower?
Never ran it myself, but I don't know a mechanism of how it would do that. It's not a dht derivative, but a 4-chloro-substituted derivative of Dbol. While not being susceptible for aromatization.

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Never ran it myself, but I don't know the mechanism of how it would do that. It's not a dht derivative, but a 4-chloro-substituted derivative of Dbol. While not being susceptible for aromatization.
Ok, for some reason I was thinking it was DHT derivative

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Update: Finishing week 4 of cycle (2nd week with primo included)

Going to lower the dose of primo back to 400 mg from 600....keeping the test at 500.

I'm doing this for 2 reasons..

1)My E2 is a tad bit lower than I would like with the test dose I'm at.

2) The PIP is killing me, so one less injection per week will do me some good.

I have some TBOL and MSten on hand. Still not sure which I will use towards the end.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I tried out the Guerilla Mind GDA this morning before breakfast.

My fasted bloodsugar was 80. I took one capsule and then I ate 4 pieces of French toast w/ sugar free syrup, and an egg white burrito. (~100 g carbs).

I checked my blood sugar about 2 hrs later and my blood sugar was 70. I felt a little hypo, but that GDA sure appears to have done its job

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I dont monitor my BS that closely but tomorrow I'll check it after a high carb meal without thr GDA

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Here is the GDA product

20220205_153624.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
People sleep on vanadyl sulfate because it’s old school, but that stuff does seem to make a difference & it’s dirt cheap.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
People sleep on vanadyl sulfate because it’s old school, but that stuff does seem to make a difference & it’s dirt cheap.
The bottle says you can take 1-2 capsules...I think I would definitely gone hypoglycemic if I would taken 2....

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Week 6

6'0 205

600mg Test cyp, 400mg Primo, and L Carnitine.

Calories are around maintenence (2,500). No cardio.
View rece.jpg

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Had a slight pump and favorable lighting but whatever...LOL

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had a slight pump and favorable lighting but whatever...LOL
Do you have a starting pic for this run? Didn't see one with a quick glance of the first pages. Calories around maintenance, so I'm assuming your goal is a recomp of sorts? Maybe you've laid it out, but I can't remember.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Do you have a starting pic for this run? Didn't see one with a quick glance of the first pages. Calories around maintenance, so I'm assuming your goal is a recomp of sorts? Maybe you've laid it out, but I can't remember.
Yeah goal is recomp...I look for a picture...I meant to take one at the beginning of cycle but didnt.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I have gotten bigger and leaner based on how I look and clothes fit tho

manifesto

manifesto