Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Speaking of AA...has anyone used then lately? I placed an order a couple days ago and haven't heard anything back...no confirmation email...nothing

@WesleyInman
things you can try:
check your spam email
email support with the order number

I know their domain had registrar issues for a bit, but I think they are ok now

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Speaking of AA...has anyone used then lately? I placed an order a couple days ago and haven't heard anything back...no confirmation email...nothing

@WesleyInman
Yes sir I spoke to them this week. My code WES15 still gets you 20% off. If you paid and didn't hear back hit me up and Ill resolve

Thats the benefit of using my code. I'll work your orders.

Anyone at all, including you Manifesto, lmk if an issue :)

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yes sir I spoke to them this week. My code WES15 still gets you 20% off. If you paid and didn't hear back hit me up and Ill resolve

Thats the benefit of using my code. I'll work your orders.

Anyone at all, including you Manifesto, lmk if an issue :)
I haven't paid.. I placed the orders for "pay offline" and never received an email. I already emailed them a couple days ago. So I'll just see if they get back to me today.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't paid.. I placed the orders for "pay offline" and never received an email. I already emailed them a couple days ago. So I'll just see if they get back to me today.
If you have cash app just PM me and ill tell you what to do.
Those emails often go to your junk or spam folders.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I got it brother. The problem was on my end with Mt email. Thanks for the quick reply

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just pinned 200 primo and 150 test cyp through a 30g syringe... took forever, but I like that it made me slow down..

Also, maybe this will reduce pip and scar tissue over time

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
1.7 mls total for the gear I have

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just pinned 200 primo and 150 test cyp through a 30g syringe... took forever, but I like that it made me slow down..

Also, maybe this will reduce pip and scar tissue over time
This was a couple insulin syringes, or did you find some kind of twist-on 30g needles?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Found some twist on 30g bro.. going to be using these for l carnitine now too

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Found some twist on 30g bro.. going to be using these for l carnitine now too
what length? I'm gonna order some but dunno if I should do 1' or half. meh I'll just do half probably

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
1 inch....I can use this length for delts and glutes

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
And I can attach these to a 3ml syringe...which makes it nice if I'm shooting a good amount of oil

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Dang, just realized I hit 3000 posts

Screenshot_20220126-171534_DuckDuckGo.jpg

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm planning on pushing this cycle to 16 weeks and thinking about T Bol the last 6-8 weeks. Never used it. From what else I read, it will help with the recomp I'm working on, or keeping the gains lean. Open for other suggestions. I'll be eating at around maintenance

@Smont , @Hyde, @Renew1 , @Alchemist11

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If recomp is the goal I think it's fine, you already know my opinions on tbol so I'm interested to see what the other guys think too. You mentioned dmz in the other thread, some guys say they get all bloated on it, I think that's more from a crappy diet. But I would pick msten over dmz if going that route.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
If recomp is the goal I think it's fine, you already know my opinions on tbol so I'm interested to see what the other guys think too. You mentioned dmz in the other thread, some guys say they get all bloated on it, I think that's more from a crappy diet. But I would pick msten over dmz if going that route.
Yeah, I was going to stick with just the test and primo, but I won't be blasting again until maybe the end of the year...so infigured may as well add an oral and put the pedal to the metal a little bit.

The only oral cycle I've ever followed through with was Pheraplex back like 15 years ago. I have alot of designers on hand that I just never got around to using.

I quit drinking a while back, but I never wanted to run any orals because I figured I F'd my liver worse. All my bloodwork is spot on right now.

ALT and AST in the low 20's....just taking NAC at 1200 as a staple and occasional Liv52.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm planning on pushing this cycle to 16 weeks and thinking about T Bol the last 6-8 weeks. Never used it. From what else I read, it will help with the recomp I'm working on, or keeping the gains lean. Open for other suggestions. I'll be eating at around maintenance

@Smont , @Hyde, @Renew1 , @Alchemist11
That sounds good to me, brother.
IMO, both Tbol and Anavar would fit nicely with what it sounds like you are trying to do.
Personally, I seem to feel better on Tbol (than Var).
And Tbol does similar things, IMO... lean gains, strength increase, and seems to help (with proper training and nutritional intake) give a very lean muscular, athletic appearance.
.... And IME, gives a nice "athletic performance" boost that is not only good in it's own right, but also seems to inspire me to work harder.

(y)

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
That sounds good to me, brother.
IMO, both Tbol and Anavar would fit nicely with what it sounds like you are trying to do.
Personally, I seem to feel better on Tbol (than Var).
And Tbol does similar things, IMO... lean gains, strength increase, and seems to help (with proper training and nutritional intake) give a very lean muscular, athletic appearance.
.... And IME, gives a nice "athletic performance" boost that is not only good in it's own right, but also seems to inspire me to work harder.

(y)
@Renew1 what dose do yoy normally run the T Bol at?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@Renew1 what dose do yoy normally run the T Bol at?
It surprised me to find out that I (personally) respond better overall to a moderate dosage of (correctly dosed) Tbol, rather than a high dose (that certainly doesn't mean that everyone will have the same experience).
I've done pretty well with 40-50mg of (properly dosed) Tbol.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I do not think DMZ is watery at all. That’s definitely everyone just eating pizza because it killed their appetite. DMZ on a clean diet produces great muscle fullness without subq water retention. Used it 4-5 times. Eat like crap, expect bloat, eat clean look clean.

Agree with Smont that Msten is the better recomp drug between that & DMZ. Keep the dose lower and slower vs cranking it up and getting toxic in 3-4 weeks if you go with either.

Never used Tbol, but Halodrol & Mag/Mechabol were more like lean gainers with moderated sides than recomp drugs in my own experience with them.

How do you get on with Tren? A LOW dose of Tren, like 100-200mg per week will recomp the heck out of anyone with an appropriate diet.

I feel that Var is primarily a strength drug. Even for women, it’s not the best anabolic choice if gains are more important than temporary performance. Var is also great choice for recovering from an injury or promoting collagen synthesis for joint integrity. If you tweaked something recently, or intend to be cutting hard where calories are very restricted & things are sketchier for hard training, Var offers a great solution to help keep the wheels attached to the axles, so to speak.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Hyde I've never ran Tren....all the mental side effects scare me to be honest

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde I've never ran Tren....all the mental side effects scare me to be honest
Well then if you had it on hand it would be one thing, but if you have other stuff already that needs used up I wouldn’t waste money on experiments you’re scared of. Most people report mental sides at 200mg/wk & up. But even 100mg will make some solid effect. Some guys used to add just one 76mg ampule of Tren Hex (parabolan) when it was first on the scene. You were a big shot if you were taking 2-3 amps a week.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Well then if you had it on hand it would be one thing, but if you have other stuff already that needs used up I wouldn’t waste money on experiments you’re scared of. Most people report mental sides at 200mg/wk & up. But even 100mg will make some solid effect. Some guys used to add just one 76mg ampule of Tren Hex (parabolan) when it was first on the scene. You were a big shot if you were taking 2-3 amps a week.
Yeah, I've heard stories of extremely low doses back in the day....and now people are running absurd amount of Tren.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I've heard stories of extremely low doses back in the day....and now people are running absurd amount of Tren.
Some people want the drugs to do all the work for them, and they want results NOW. Guys heading right for half a gram of Tren per week that have never even weighed 220lbs at any bodyfat, like man can you just give it 5 f*cking minutes to work instead of adding more cc’s??

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
That attitude seems to be rampant in every portion of society nowadays. People want everything quick, without putting in any work. Sad

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
That attitude seems to be rampant in every portion of society nowadays. People want everything quick, without putting in any work. Sad
Kind of sad yes, but what an advantage for people who are willing to put in the work.

Just trying to see the glass half full, lol.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm finishing up my third week of the cycle...second week with the Primo.

I have to say...the PIP from the Primo is pretty bad :( The gear I have is 200mg/ml which is a blessing and a curse I guess.

I've been adding my Test Cyp to the shots to try to dilute the Primo, and have been splitting up the dose as much as possible. The PIP is still pretty bad for 3-4 days

I may get some pharma grade MCT oil to dilute the solution further when injecting. I'm not sure what else to try. I've just been hitting glutes so far. I don't even want to try anywhere else at this point. Delts would probably kill me.

I'm open for suggestions here.....

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm finishing up my third week of the cycle...second week with the Primo.

I have to say...the PIP from the Primo is pretty bad :( The gear I have is 200mg/ml which is a blessing and a curse I guess.

I've been adding my Test Cyp to the shots to try to dilute the Primo, and have been splitting up the dose as much as possible. The PIP is still pretty bad for 3-4 days

I may get some pharma grade MCT oil to dilute the solution further when injecting. I'm not sure what else to try. I've just been hitting glutes so far. I don't even want to try anywhere else at this point. Delts would probably kill me.

I'm open for suggestions here.....
Damn I was looking to use some 200mg/ml primo soon too

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Damn I was looking to use some 200mg/ml primo soon too
I honestly just think I need to give my system sometime to get use to this...also, I haven't tried warming the oil at all. I'm probably being a bit of a bi0tch as well.

I'm also going to try a heating pad after administering. Just to prevent any crystallization.

The good news is, the Primo is legit, because I heard Masteron doesn't hurt :ROFLMAO:

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran primo my last run and the pip sucked as well. Would stay with me for 4 to 5 days...really sucked

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ran primo my last run and the pip sucked as well. Would stay with me for 4 to 5 days...really sucked
Sorry meant to quote @manifesto

Have you ran a roidtest on it actually? They’re like $25. When primo is faked it’s very often test prop, which is well known for pip.

The roidtests are VERY simple to use. The most potent batch of Var we ever got my wife, turned out to be an unknown dose of either Dbol or Anadrol when we tested it finally. We kept using it because it kicked ass, but we never bought from that source again. Although they had sold us legit Var previously as well, based on our testing.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I honestly just think I need to give my system sometime to get use to this...also, I haven't tried warming the oil at all. I'm probably being a bit of a bi0tch as well.

I'm also going to try a heating pad after administering. Just to prevent any crystallization.

The good news is, the Primo is legit, because I heard Masteron doesn't hurt :ROFLMAO:
Interesting, I thought it was just me, I get bad PIP with Primo too, but no issues with Mast. Love both compounds, no other sides.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry meant to quote @manifesto

Have you ran a roidtest on it actually? They’re like $25. When primo is faked it’s very often test prop, which is well known for pip.

The roidtests are VERY simple to use. The most potent batch of Var we ever got my wife, turned out to be an unknown dose of either Dbol or Anadrol when we tested it finally. We kept using it because it kicked ass, but we never bought from that source again. Although they had sold us legit Var previously as well, based on our testing.
It definitely wasn't test prop...ran bloods mid cycle and my test was 900 something. Was pissed cause that let me know my test E was under dosed cause was running that at 400.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
It definitely wasn't test prop...ran bloods mid cycle and my test was 900 something. Was pissed cause that let me know my test E was under dosed cause was running that at 400.
Dang....your test was wayyyyy underdosed

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It surprises me that you getting pip from your Primo, I have used 3 different labs, all 200mg/ml, and didn’t get any pip. It’s still possible that yours is legit, just saying that it’s labs that do have pip free Primo.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
It surprises me that you getting pip from your Primo, I have used 3 different labs, all 200mg/ml, and didn’t get any pip. It’s still possible that yours is legit, just saying that it’s labs that do have pip free Primo.
Did you test the Primo you got from those other labs?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you test the Primo you got from those other labs?
Not myself, but it’s test that are made of those brands by ppl that’s not working for the brand, 2 was spot on and 1 was a little underdosed (175mg/ml). I got similar results from them and completely different from high Test, EQ and Mast. I feel amazing on Primo and nothing else I ever tried have come close to it.

It’s funny, ppl always is suspicious about Primo but swears that “mine is legit” 😂

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Primo I would get from my old source always gave me PIP, but other than that no other sides felt great and great cycles. Their Mast was good with no sides, but no PIP. Hopefully the Primo from my new source is good with no sides or PIP.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Not myself, but it’s test that are made of those brands by ppl that’s not working for the brand, 2 was spot on and 1 was a little underdosed (175mg/ml). I got similar results from them and completely different from high Test, EQ and Mast. I feel amazing on Primo and nothing else I ever tried have come close to it.

It’s funny, ppl always is suspicious about Primo but swears that “mine is legit” 😂
I'm not suspicious..just asking

And, how did you feel on Primo? You say u feel great...what do u mean by thay

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

And, how did you feel on Primo? You say u feel great...what do u mean by that

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I notice an increase in clarity and good aggression, feel good, not angry aggression. Not like a Tren aggression, much milder but very positive. I tend to lean up and get mild steady gains with no sides. I’m 57, so some of the energy or clarity could be related to that factor.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

And, how did you feel on Primo? You say u feel great...what do u mean by thay
Its a great sense of well-being, sleep good, look good and the attention I get from women is insane, like out of control at times.

To me it’s like no other drug I ever used.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What dose Primo did you guys run? And for how long

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I notice an increase in clarity and good aggression, feel good, not angry aggression. Not like a Tren aggression, much milder but very positive. I tend to lean up and get mild steady gains with no sides. I’m 57, so some of the energy or clarity could be related to that factor.
I like the fact that you are 57 and still a gear head....makes me not feel so bad at 47. As long as I get bloods and take care of everything else I think I will be good.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I done 2 cycles @400mg ew for 12-14 weeks. I’m getting ready for my next Primo cycle now and will start with 400 and finish with 600.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn’t start running Primo until I got older, and have always ran it at 400 and just doubled my TRT dose, usually for 12 weeks, but I have gone 16 weeks because I loved the slow steady gains.
To be honest that 16 week run was really nice and made me want more, but I had to show restraint. 😇
I don’t do anything too harsh anymore, just enough to be able to enjoy a cycle or two a year and then back to TRT.

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Epiandro is nice for preWO = )

What is Cardarine "2.0"?
GW 0742

It literally kicks regular old Cardarine out of the water. The research suggests it to be more selective in ppar agonism, although side effects of course were still present. I ran some from Science.bio and absolutely loved it. This was during a heavy cycle including tren and I needed to keep my lipids in check. I will say that nothing could beat the injectable sr 9009/ Cardarine combo for energy. That stuff was literally like rocket fuel. However much heavier on the sides

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Bulking 14
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 5