manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I was wondering why I see people dosing their cycle assist separate from their prohormones? I have seen people try to get 4 hours of separation on different logs?

What is the reasoning for this?

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
The reason for is because there is a theory that milk thistle closes your androgen receptors making the product not as potent.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Thats a great question. I space my support supps from my ph on cycles. In thought, I don't want my support supps to tamper with the good effects of my ph.

I THINK dosing my milk thistle close to my ph will wipe out the ph from my liver much quicker and make my ph not as effective.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
The reason for is because there is a theory that milk thistle closes your androgen receptors making the product not as potent.
Makes more sense than my original answer.:happysad:

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I still wonder to this day if its true. Ohh well Ill continue to space it anyhow just makes me feel more confident that my ph is getting full absorption :)

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
thanks guys

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Can someone give me a protocal for taking CA with 100 mg of P-MAG? The proper separation and all

JerseyDrew77

JerseyDrew77

Awards
I don't feel it makes a difference. I take my CA and ph's together and I've gained 12+ pounds in weight and went up 30 pounds in strength in 4.5 weeks.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I would do something like:
8am 50 mgs Pmag
12 noon 4 caps CA
4pm 50 mgs Pmag
8pm 4 caps CA
Isn't the half life of p-mag pretty short? So wouldn't it be ideal to spead the doses as evenly as possible?

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Isn't the half life of p-mag pretty short? So wouldn't it be ideal to spead the doses as evenly as possible?
With the dosage he laid out, you are evenly seperating the pm doses from the milk thistle as much as possible. If you split your pm doses more, you will me dosing with mt.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That the way I prefer to do it because if i take a PH after 6pm it messes with my sleep:( If your schedule allows you to have 12hrs between PH doses then that would be ideal

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
i think i could swing 6am - 6pm...sound good