Cyanobol and Magnazol: Help!

Jbaseball10

Awards
Alright guys, I have been training hard for about 6 years now. In the past 2 years I have started researching a lot about PHs and AAS. I am a college baseball player looking for a little edge during the summer. I need your help and recommendations on 2 supplements I have spent a lot of time researching (with not a ton of success) that I recently purchased.

Goals: Gain 5-10 lean lbs
Lose a little fat
Get stronger
Keep speed and agility up

Side effects I'm most concerned with:
Gyno
Hairloss
Liver health
Joints

Stats: Ht: 6'1
Wt: 185lbs
BF%: 11-12%
Bench: 250x8
Previous Cycle: halovar/epi (low doses) gained about 7lbs and lots of strength, minor hair shedding

Hardcore Cyanobol: 2-cyano-17a-,methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one 10mg

Kinetic Nutrition MagnaZol: (3,2-c)pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17b-tetrahydropyranol 50mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg

Yes, I have ALL the necessary support supplements and PCT requirements (serm of course). I have a diet and workout in line...strictly looking for advice and experience with these two PHs. WHAT CAN I EXPECT in COMPARISON TO epi/halovar?
I plan to start with the cyanobol and bridge to the magnazol to cut up.

Thanks for the help!!!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
you can probably expect that cyano to be garbage

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd look at something a lot different than that.

Not to mention if you're worried about the list of sides you mentioned, you probably shouldn't be cycling.

Jbaseball10

Awards
Isn't everyone concerned with sides that do cycles? I don't think that bc I'm cautious about certain side effects that it disqualifies me as a candidate for phs.

Why the negative reviews on cyanobol if it is close to the nomenclature of superdrol?

And what about the magnazol? Straight epi and winny right? Two proven compounds..

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Isn't everyone concerned with sides that do cycles? I don't think that bc I'm cautious about certain side effects that it disqualifies me as a candidate for phs.

Why the negative reviews on cyanobol if it is close to the nomenclature of superdrol?

And what about the magnazol? Straight epi and winny right? Two proven compounds..
For the first part. Yes, side effects come to mind before starting a cycle in everybodys head, but i believe most the experienced ones here or just the non-noobs have ran enough cycles to not really stress it that much, they know how to run it and manipulate there diet to make there cycle as healthy as possible.

For the rest, ive never even heard of Cyanobol, either way if its nomenclature is "close" to that of SD, then its a very strong compound. For the Magnazol, i hope you know what your getting into because Good Ole' Winstrol will pull a Freddy Krugar and slash your lipids up bro.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Most people cycling know the risks of sides but still go through with it. This is the only time I've ever seen someone about to cycle list out a handful of things they're afraid of. All I was getting at is if you're not comfortable with taking the risk of going bald, getting some gyno and watching your lipids get out of wack, then you should reevaluate.

I don't have any input on any of those clones. I would find something that has more reviews behind it. If you haven't heard much about either while searching so far, this thread isn't likely to return much for you.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
The main thing to remember is, that although these OTC androgens are similar in effect to real prescription only anabolics, they're not and they carry a high side effect profile, and since there is no quality control in the manufacture of them, you dont know exactly how much of what is in there. The product you mentioned is a high milligram stack that most experienced guys here would not touch. The idea among most experienced guys here is safety. The immature use and marketing of these products has resulted in the banning of some really good OTC's. Im just sayin, its my opinion and that is all.

Jbaseball10

Awards
I appreciate the responses. I've decided to hold onto the cyanobol for a later date (provided successful stories arise)

Also, I have h roid (promag clone) which ive decided will be better as its a more acclaimed and known compound. Gonna run it for 5 weeks then hit pct.

Not sure what to do with the magnazol as I have heard good reports on that. Prob shouldn't stack 2 methyls tho eh?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
side effects never crossed my mind- i said FUKC IT WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yeh, I like the idea of augmenting gains, but eatin supps for a 6 week period, then shrinking isnt really that much fun. A guy is genectically coded to only gain and maintain x amount of muscle, as opposed to fat. JMO