Cutting Stack Help Please

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was wondering if anyone could help me out with my cutting stack. I recently purchased Gylcophase, Nimbus Reform and Synthetic supplements shift. Was wondering if these would stack well together or should I just run them all at different times. Any advice would be much appreciated, trying to lose that last little bit of weight before I start a lean bulk.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You can run them all together. For shift, it's nice to run Alpha-T2 afterwards to keep thyroid function firing on all cylinders

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
Yohimbine hcl is very effective at decreasing body fat for lean individuals, alpha-t2 as Coop mentioned is one such product.

If you can tolerate it, look into Primaforce or SNS yohimbine hcl at 0.2mg/kg of your bodyweight. Perhaps add caffeine and follow up with cardio. All of this preferably fasted, away from carbs.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I'm not certain that it makes sense to run YHCL if you just plan on going right into a bulk. It's generally better suited for contest prep or someone already at low bf% and looking to stay there for a bit. You may want to look into EC stack or one of the other recommended thermogenics. You'll have no shortage of opinions there.

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
I'm not certain that it makes sense to run YHCL if you just plan on going right into a bulk. It's generally better suited for contest prep or someone already at low bf% and looking to stay there for a bit. You may want to look into EC stack or one of the other recommended thermogenics. You'll have no shortage of opinions there.
He mentioned he wants to lose the last bit of weight, thus he must be somewhat lean. He is also willing to cut further before he starts a lean bulk; the EC recommendation is top notch though.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
He mentioned he wants to lose the last bit of weight, thus he must be somewhat lean. He is also willing to cut further before he starts a lean bulk; the EC recommendation is top notch though.
Sure, both options would work, but YHCL is a bit more fickle as well with regards to dose timing and meals. He could always combine and go YC in am with fasted cardio and EC for lunch and afternoon. That has always served me well, except for the cracked out eyes.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would add some dex/alphamine to that stack. feel the powah!

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
Sure, both options would work, but YHCL is a bit more fickle as well with regards to dose timing and meals. He could always combine and go YC in am with fasted cardio and EC for lunch and afternoon. That has always served me well, except for the cracked out eyes.
Agreed on all accounts and EC is the superior option. Either split them separately as you mentioned or even combine the EC with a lower Y dose so as long as he can tolerate it.

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright thanks guys appreciate all the help that I can get. I will look into all options listed, hoping to get some good results

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Dexaprine XR is perfect for what you are trying to do. Give it a shot.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's EC?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I don't have much experience with shift, but as coop said, Alpha T2 is an awesome choice as well (afterwards).

GlycoPhase and Reform are top notch.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alphamine
Aav2

Deak007

Deak007

Awards
Prime Nutrition Fatloss stack FTW!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Might add something that is non-stim like TT-33 with what you have now.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Minions don't read actual posts, interesting.

Good luck with the stack OP

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You just now realized that? It's akin to spamming the board, IMHO. Never seen it as bad as it is right now.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You just now realized that? It's akin to spamming the board, IMHO. Never seen it as bad as it is right now.
iForce has good products too. I love Hemavol as a stim-free product and the Dexaprine XR samples that I've tried were pretty kick-ass. The OP wasn't even inquiring their products though.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no I wasn't saying to stack the two.. you can however take one for a morning dose and the other for a afternoon dose. just don't take a dose of both at the same time.
I was only recommending one or the other sorry for the confusion!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

hmmmmmm, could have swore he asked for any and all advice, and srsly you gonna call me out after I told him to take one of your supplements.. ? really... lulz

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
hmmmmmm, could have swore he asked for any and all advice, and srsly you gonna call me out after I told him to take one of your supplements.. ? really... lulz
Relax my friend, I was not referring to your post. I've seen you post about multiple companies products and be a positive contributor to this forum. It was another minion member, who exclusively posts" take ______ iForce product", no matter what that particular OP had asked about.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no I wasn't saying to stack the two.. you can however take one for a morning dose and the other for a afternoon dose. just don't take a dose of both at the same time. I was only recommending one or the other sorry for the confusion!
nvmd, John got it!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formasurge, Erase, Erase Pro are 3 great products that can be added to most cutting stacks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 17
Supplements 9
Supplements 34
Supplements 13
Anabolics 10