Cutting cycle on prohormones

Jason11111

Awards
I'm currently doing my first cycle ever of dmz( I have a log if you want to follow it) and I'm doing a lean bulk on it. When the cycle finishes I'll prob be around 12-14% bf which I will try to maintain pct.

I plan on running my 2nd cycle which will be a cutting cycle probably around January or February.

Which compound should I run for a cutting cycle as there are not a lot of compounds available on nutrverse and strong supplement shop.

Compounds I can get are cynostane dmz m1d msten 11oxo hexadrone and all of the sarms (ostarine s4 gw50...)

I'll be cutting down to 8-10% before starting my 2nd cycle bc I feel as if I can get down that low pretty easily with proper diet it's just when I try to go below 8% I start to lose all of my muscle and strength.

Reason why I'm asking this so early is because I want to buy it now just incase the websites take them down before January

Thank you for all replys

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
DMZ is good for a cut/recomp as are the SARMs you listed. MSTEN is more of a bulking compound.

Jason11111

Awards
I would recomp on dmx but I'm already doing a cycle so I don't think I should use the same comlound twice

Jason11111

Awards
Also I have epi andro available

Thinking of doing s4 ostarine and gw50 u ever use it before?

Jason11111

Awards
Unfortunately halo is banned tho. Unless you know a place that still sells it or a halo substitute.

Would 11oxo and a sarm stack
Be good?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love cutting on msten personally. Make sure to get a good support supp like TUDCA or Cycle Assist to take with it though cause it's pretty harsh.

GetRekt

Awards
Why wouldn't you want to use the same compound twice? I've used dmz in all 3 of my cycles and it's the one thing that I want in all of my future cycles lol, the stuff just plain works..

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
warbird01

Could you please tell us more about your experiences while cutting on Msten? I'm really interested. Was thinking about cutting on a low-mid dose of Msten myself, considering it's dry and preserves your strength even in a caloric deficit.

Another option would be XTREME Shred by Alpha Lab Technologies, which is a stack of Hexadrone and Methyldiazirinol. That has to give good results with a solid diet, right?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could always check out ostashred for after your dmz run.

Jason11111

Awards
Because using the same compound continuously your body gets accustomed to it and you don't get as many gains.

I'm thinking about maybe ostarine for 8 weeks stacked with xtreme shred for 6 weeks and the last 4 weeks running eradicate EOD

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because using the same compound continuously your body gets accustomed to it and you don't get as many gains.

I'm thinking about maybe ostarine for 8 weeks stacked with xtreme shred for 6 weeks and the last 4 weeks running eradicate EOD
Xtreme shred will over take the osta making it pointless. I would run one or the other

Jason11111

Awards
Do you think I could do DMZ again + ostashred

But I would do lower dose of dmz and run it for 5 weeks

Only asking bc I've heard a lot of people say don't run the same compound in a row

Jason11111

Awards
Everyone on here says that eBay is highly unreliable and most
Of the time the pills have been filled with baking soda

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone on here says that eBay is highly unreliable and most
Of the time the pills have been filled with baking soda
Not all of them, I know a guy on ebay that is selling good stuff on ebay. You just need to do your research. There are a couple of people selling bs on ebay and it's giving everyone on there a bad name

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For a recomp 11oxo with Halo is the best you will find
I'm sure you use to work with CEL and were a big advocate of it then. I only used it once many years ago...
You still rate Hdrol very highly?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Jason11111

Awards
Would buying from someone on here be reliable?

A guy pmed me and I can't check his name rn do to the maintenance.

If he has rep power over 1000 do you think that he is reliable?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would buying from someone on here be reliable?

A guy pmed me and I can't check his name rn do to the maintenance.

If he has rep power over 1000 do you think that he is reliable?
Check buyer/seller feedback out in the supplement auction forum

Jason11111

Awards
I did the guy I bought the distance from had over 1000 good reviews and only 1 negative but the epistane he shipped to me was 99% fake

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did the guy I bought the distance from had over 1000 good reviews and only 1 negative but the epistane he shipped to me was 99% fake
I meant here on am

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What category is that under?
Go to company promotions then to the supplement auction. There is a buyer/seller feedback thread in there. Should give you a little insight

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately halo is banned tho. Unless you know a place that still sells it or a halo substitute.

Would 11oxo and a sarm stack
Be good?
osta 10 weeks and 11 oxo last 6 weeks that's my plan in future ... both chemicals mild you can run long time with low risk of side effects.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01

Could you please tell us more about your experiences while cutting on Msten? I'm really interested. Was thinking about cutting on a low-mid dose of Msten myself, considering it's dry and preserves your strength even in a caloric deficit.

Another option would be XTREME Shred by Alpha Lab Technologies, which is a stack of Hexadrone and Methyldiazirinol. That has to give good results with a solid diet, right?
It was great except for the lethargy that came around week 5. You are able to cut really hard on it since it's so strong.