Cure for panic attacks

Dmpesso

Awards
I swear 90% of people on here have anxiety and wonder why, maybe because we are always f$cking around with our hormones lmao.
Yup that’s the main cause of anxiety. Hormone imbalance. Also overtraining

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I swear 90% of people on here have anxiety and wonder why, maybe because we are always f$cking around with our hormones lmao.
I think it's stimulants also but your right seems like alot of members do.

Dmpesso

Awards
I got a bottle of Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT, I’ll prob take that as it as a lot of test boosters, I just ordered this anxiety Supplement on amazon that has ashwagandha in it. The supplement is called Zen

Honestly the super pct looks like overkill but it’s worth a try to restart your hormones. I’m just not too fond of some of the ingredients in it. Still doesn’t have LJ100 in it. LJ is good for LH and you probably need that since you crashed after the cycle. The zen looks good but it doesn’t have enough ashwagandha in it, but it has almost everything else known to help anxiety. I would also get some Ash

Dmpesso

Awards
I think it's stimulants also but your right seems like alot of members do.

Stimulants just exacerbate pre existing anxiety, if your hormones are balanced and your GABA levels aren’t low you should be able to handle a stimulant without getting anxiety.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Its never too late to run a SERM and get your natural test properly started. It baffles my mind as why so many people dont run PCT (SERM) when they do a cycle. Its insanity.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Its never too late to run a SERM and get your natural test properly started. It baffles my mind as why so many people dont run PCT (SERM) when they do a cycle. Its insanity.
I have some nolvadex, but the stuff makes me hella depressed and just makes me feel off, but I guess 4 weeks of that is better just so I can go back to normal

Dmpesso

Awards
I have some nolvadex, but the stuff makes me hella depressed and just makes me feel off, but I guess 4 weeks of that is better just so I can go back to normal
Nolva is a SERM so if I’m not
Mistaken it can increase overall estrogen in the body while blocking it at the breast tissue. That bad feeling you got from it could just be high estrogen. But I’m not an expert with Pharma stuff. I would try the natural test boosters first. It’s not like you can just take Nolva And stop and your magically fixed. A lot more comes along with using Nolva then something natural

MangoMani

MangoMani

Awards
started getting panic attacks when i was 30, shrugged it off because i was better than that and i could control it. I always thought of myself as the typical alpha, but 5 or 6 years after completely ignoring every sign and symptom, i was getting them multiple times a day. Those attacks impacted my social and professional life. Dont be a dumbass like me and think you can control it yourself. Go see someone and get some professional guidance. Therapy certainly helped, but Wellbutrin was the key to keeping it under control until i got my **** together. I'm still on Wellbutrin, but at the lowest dosage. I've tried every alternative method from meditation, reiki and even group counseling. Wellbutrin does not impact your sexual health, which was key for me. I took other meds and they absolutely destroyed my hardons.

you're not going to solve it within a few days or weeks. But the sooner you start to get help, the quicker you'll understand whats going on and how to discourage it from popping up.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
meditation is something that just makes my day better, less stressful.