• Established
  • Best Answer
gonna share this with my wife... will report back with her results haha

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So today as I walking out of the gym I got a panic/anxiety attack don’t know why. I get them sometimes, you know how it goes it gets harder to breathe, dizziness, etc. I got in my car and I screamed at the top of my lungs “I’m tired of these f$cuking aniexty attacks, what the f$ck is this pvssy sh1t, I’m not a f$cking b1tch I’m a alpha
ass motherf$cker” and you know what it went away instantly, so next time your having a panic attack give this shot.
I can attest. I’ve done something similar and it does help

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I go for a ride on my bike, but haven't tried yelling out loud yet while riding my bike... might look weird. I'm in.

I used to get them after every wrestling match, and I would lie down, put my knees up, and tap with my finger to relax. A kind of meditation. This might help if you are in a situation where you can get to a space and yet not have the ability to yell as it could cause some kind of social discomfort.

Also, there are a few applications you can use such as "Calm" which works on your AppleTV if you have one or your iPhone, and another I have which is called "10% Happier" that has some great meditatives. I really like it.

For fun, I will make weird noises, especially with my wife in the car. It's a way to mask my anxiety with humor.. I'll just start making mouthing noises... lol. She gets it, as she's a singer. No kidding. She just laughs, and that helps make the anxiety go away. You should see me at work...

Anxiety can happen anywhere, with anyone, without reason. It's amazing really, and you can control it. Use it like a force of nature, and funnel energy. You've discovered one way, by yelling. It's like talking over someone that's being irritating. Yah-yah-la-la-la-la-la-la.. to obscure the voice and annoy them back. It works too. They walk away.

You also may want to look into talk therapy. That works well too.

-M

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
What ur doing OP is called a reset. I like a very cold shower after a warm shower. Their are other ways, however, they do not address the root causes. This is what you need to identify through sharing with someone you trust...or an expensive psych. Good luck bro...and keep doing those resets!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think a lot of anxiety is linked to the way we are built to deal with stress, vs the chronic stress that society creates nowadays.

It used to be we had a problem and it was a serious and real problem, that required immediate action. We needed to eat, or fight of an attack, etc. We would activate stress response, go out and attack the problem and kill it.

Nowadays, we have these fake stresses that we cannot go kill. We have to wait and a lot of these fake stresses are not in our control. In my life I may be stressed about putting a deal together and I can't get angry or show my urgency because it will actually weaken my position in a negotiation. I have to pretend and be patient. And it drives me crazy.

What you did is take action against the stress. Your yelling and taking action is how we are actually built. It may seem inappropriate, but it is probably no less appropriate than the "fake" stress that is causing your anxiety.

And just to be clear, I am not discounting the stress by calling it "fake" - it just isn't a "real" stress like a bear or immediate starvation. And it is chronic where real stresses are intense and done...either you die or you win.

Ulfhednar

Awards
Mindful meditation helps or meditation in general.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Praying to the Father in Jesus name. What I do.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not gonna lie I feel like 90% of people on this website also suffer from aniexty/panic attacks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not gonna lie I feel like 90% of people on this website also suffer from aniexty/panic attacks
I get them too. But mine are different, I start coughing and sometimes puke a little. Soon as I puke I feel better or sometimes It just goes away. Never lasts more then 5-10 min but it happens 2-3 x a week and I got no clue what triggers it. Sometimes I just think it's completely random.

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get them too. But mine are different, I start coughing and sometimes puke a little. Soon as I puke I feel better or sometimes It just goes away. Never lasts more then 5-10 min but it happens 2-3 x a week and I got no clue what triggers it. Sometimes I just think it's completely random.
Have you gone to a doctor about that?

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I swear back in the day nobody was dealing with anxiety, why is this something that is really just happening now. Maybe it’s the air we are breathing lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have you gone to a doctor about that?
Nope. It's super quick. Last 5-10 min. I don't get scared or emotional, literally just the sides I mentioned. And a little stressed feeling. I will say if it gets any worse I would see a Dr.

Usually my life is more structured then it is now so that may have something to do with it but right now I feel ok dealing with it myself

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would never go the doctor about anxiety, so they can give me drug that makes me feel like zombie, ya I’m good.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Anxiety symptoms such as the ones listed in this thread will only get worse and eat you mentally and physically alive until the source of the anxiety is worked. They will continue to further manifest themselves in drug and alcohol use, inability to form meaningful relationships etc.. etc.. Start by talking to a friend. Nobody deserves to feel these symptoms any longer. Be good to yourself. Being a tough guy on yourself is self harm.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my wife actually GETS anxiety attacks from MJ haha... I dont get it
Seen a girl once go full blown psychosis on MJ was putting lotion into her mouth afraid people could smell it then shortly after saying she couldn't breathe and take her to the hospital because she was going to die.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I swear back in the day nobody was dealing with anxiety, why is this something that is really just happening now. Maybe it’s the air we are breathing lol
Anxiety has always been there. People used to simply not talk about their problems as much and suffered in silence. Or they became alcoholics.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope. It's super quick. Last 5-10 min. I don't get scared or emotional, literally just the sides I mentioned. And a little stressed feeling. I will say if it gets any worse I would see a Dr.

Usually my life is more structured then it is now so that may have something to do with it but right now I feel ok dealing with it myself
You should at least get a general physical and blood work done. That's pretty often for that to happen.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's definitely been a while since I had a full check up.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
To be honest with you my anxiety really started after my first cycle about a year ago, ran epistane for 8 weeks. I didn’t run a serm afterward just OL super PCT, maybe it’s something with my hormones.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To be honest with you my anxiety really started after my first cycle about a year ago, ran epistane for 8 weeks. I didn’t run a serm afterward just OL super PCT, maybe it’s something with my hormones.
Could be or could just be a coincidence. A lot of times there are other things going on and then something is the final straw and brings it on.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's definitely been a while since I had a full check up.
I would really consider doing it. I don't want to speculate or scare you, but that sounds like a lot.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I would never go the doctor about anxiety, so they can give me drug that makes me feel like zombie, ya I’m good.
Oh yeah, that's what I did. And now if I go too long without my meds, I get seizures. Thanks Doc!

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh yeah, that's what I did. And now if I go too long without my meds, I get seizures. Thanks Doc!
Exactly man, I bet also when you don’t have your drugs your anxiety is 10x worse then before you started the drugs

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I feel like anxiety is like a little kid annoying you, eventually if you leave it alone and stop reacting to it, it’s gonna go away.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
But I’ve ran cycles afterwards with nolva so I guess that really wouldn’t make sense

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey guys if any of u guys got anxiety check out this supplement called “Zen” you can buy it on amazon for like 15 bucks and it has all great reviews I started taking it Friday and 30mins after taking hit I almost get like this very slight high feeling, and my anxiety is gone all day. It actually feels weird not having that little gut anxiety feeling anymore lol. But it does make me feel a little off. Like today at work Litterly no exaggeration I swear I only thought I was there for 30mins and it was 5 hours. But hey I’ll take it

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Its never too late to do PCT and restart your system. Get Clomid and make it happen. You 100 percent needed to run a Serm.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Its never too late to do PCT and restart your system. Get Clomid and make it happen. You 100 percent needed to run a Serm.
I just get ****ty side effects from serms, like originally I was running nolvadex after that cycle and I felt like I was losing my f$cuking mind so I stopped after a week and just continued with OL super PCT but ya next cycle I will definitely suck it up and man thru the nolvadex

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok so A few hours ago I took 5 pumps of dermacrine I have planned for my cycle, and my god I feel great right now, zero aniexty or anything. Just killed a workout. I feel like I’m on 1000mg of caffeine without the racing heart or jitteriness. Man I love this stuff

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So today as I walking out of the gym I got a panic/anxiety attack don’t know why. I get them sometimes, you know how it goes it gets harder to breathe, dizziness, etc. I got in my car and I screamed at the top of my lungs “I’m tired of these f$cuking aniexty attacks, what the f$ck is this pvssy sh1t, I’m not a f$cking b1tch I’m a alpha
ass motherf$cker” and you know what it went away instantly, so next time your having a panic attack give this shot.
close off one nostril and breath deeply and slowly through the open one with eyes closed. Used to do this when i got anxiety attacks and it worked. Havent had one in 2 years now.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
close off one nostril and breath deeply and slowly through the open one with eyes closed. Used to do this when i got anxiety attacks and it worked. Havent had one in 2 years now.
Breathing exercises in general are great for anxiety as we tend to take shallow breaths when nervous and it makes it worse. Box breathing is an awesome technique that has worked for me.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Breathing exercises in general are great for anxiety as we tend to take shallow breaths when nervous and it makes it worse. Box breathing is an awesome technique that has worked for me.

Dmpesso

Awards
I’m sort of an expert with anxiety, GABA and hormones. To be honest your anxiety is most likely due to high estrogen which suppresses natural GABA production. Low T causes anxiety too but I highly doubt that’s your issue. Anything that raises GABA will help like ashwagandha, PharmaGABA, phenibut but I don’t recommend taking any of these long term, I’m already addicted to Ashwagandha. Besides, these are all just bandaids and aren’t getting at the root cause. If taking something like demacrine erases your anxiety then all that’s doing is increasing your test therefore giving you a higher ratio of T to E, proves the issue is either low T or high E. The fact so many people on here deal with anxiety is proof it’s all the hormones.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m sort of an expert with anxiety, GABA and hormones. To be honest your anxiety is most likely due to high estrogen which suppresses natural GABA production. Low T causes anxiety too but I highly doubt that’s your issue. Anything that raises GABA will help like ashwagandha, PharmaGABA, phenibut but I don’t recommend taking any of these long term, I’m already addicted to Ashwagandha. Besides, these are all just bandaids and aren’t getting at the root cause. If taking something like demacrine erases your anxiety then all that’s doing is increasing your test therefore giving you a higher ratio of T to E, proves the issue is either low T or high E. The fact so many people on here deal with anxiety is proof it’s all the hormones.
So what would you recommend me doing, running a test booster? And maybe an ai?

Dmpesso

Awards
All these test boosters do is provide temporary increases so that’s up to you. I honestly feel like when you cycle off it brings your natural levels down a bit after a while and then your always needing to use something. It wouldn’t hurt to have your minerals and vitamins in check. What do you take?

I’m fighting the same issue myself but ashwagandha works great for low GABA “anxiety”. What other symptoms do you have besides anxiety? Any extra chest fat, female fat distribution or anything else showing high estrogen? Have you tried KSM-66 ashwagandha yet? It works great for anxiety. The good test boosters with ashwagandha in it will work wonders for a temporary boost in T which should make you feel great and reduce anxiety especially when it has Ash in it, that alone without the T boost kills anxiety.

I just want to hear someone say they have high testosterone and normal estrogen levels and are still experiencing anxiety. Then it could strictly be GABA or a mineral/nutrient deficiency but most of the time it’s all in the hormones.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All these test boosters do is provide temporary increases so that’s up to you. I honestly feel like when you cycle off it brings your natural levels down a bit after a while and then your always needing to use something. It wouldn’t hurt to have your minerals and vitamins in check. What do you take?

I’m fighting the same issue myself but ashwagandha works great for low GABA “anxiety”. What other symptoms do you have besides anxiety? Any extra chest fat, female fat distribution or anything else showing high estrogen? Have you tried KSM-66 ashwagandha yet? It works great for anxiety. The good test boosters with ashwagandha in it will work wonders for a temporary boost in T which should make you feel great and reduce anxiety especially when it has Ash in it, that alone without the T boost kills anxiety.

I just want to hear someone say they have high testosterone and normal estrogen levels and are still experiencing anxiety. Then it could strictly be GABA or a mineral/nutrient deficiency but most of the time it’s all in the hormones.
I don’t take any vitamins at the moment I probably should, but lately I’ve been suffering with Anxiety and for some reason lately I’ve been so scared of death. Like just thinking about gives me a panic attack so I think something is definitely wrong with my hormones because I was never like this. Like a year ago I would cliff jump 50 feet into water, or do 100mph wheelies on motorcycles like some stupid sh1t. But now just driving on the freeway gives me anxiety.

Dmpesso

Awards
Oh wow now your situation sounds like you crashed your hormones from not taking a PCT. I’m pretty sure you have low testosterone not high estrogen. You need to start with optimizing your minerals and nutrients and a decent test booster to hopefully jumpstart your natural hormone production again. I would first start with Ashwagandha to help your anxiety, like right away. It has been nothing short of a life saver for me. Get jarrow ksm66 ash off amazon, one when you wake up and one at night. My friend had this problem he took testoserone and then just stopped without PCT, now he has no testeorone and looks nervous all the time, can’t get hard, always has to take drugs just to feel normal. I strongly suggest right now starting Ashwagandha for your anxiety and LJ100 to jump start your testosterone again. Start taking zinc picolinate, magnesium and boron asap as these minerals are crucial for natural testosterone production. I use Thorne brand. Besides Ashwagandha, PharmaGABA 250mg works amazing for anxiety. In your case a good test booster will help. The only one I’ve ever tried is genius test from amazon and I DEFINITELY felt a test increase from it. It has LJ100, fenugreek, Shilajit and a hefty dose of ashwagandha and boron. Anything with those ingredients will work, Olympus labs has Testify and Kings blood which sound grest also I’m actually ordering the new Testify for myself when they restock the new version next week. Black lion research is a good brand also. Just get Ashwagandha, zinc, boron, magnesium and LJ100 ASAP if your not getting a test booster with those ingredients in it. PM me if you need help with dosage as well.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh wow now your situation sounds like you crashed your hormones from not taking a PCT. I’m pretty sure you have low testosterone not high estrogen. You need to start with optimizing your minerals and nutrients and a decent test booster to hopefully jumpstart your natural hormone production again. I would first start with Ashwagandha to help your anxiety, like right away. It has been nothing short of a life saver for me. Get jarrow ksm66 ash off amazon, one when you wake up and one at night. My friend had this problem he took testoserone and then just stopped without PCT, now he has no testeorone and looks nervous all the time, can’t get hard, always has to take drugs just to feel normal. I strongly suggest right now starting Ashwagandha for your anxiety and LJ100 to jump start your testosterone again. Start taking zinc picolinate, magnesium and boron asap as these minerals are crucial for natural testosterone production. I use Thorne brand. Besides Ashwagandha, PharmaGABA 250mg works amazing for anxiety. In your case a good test booster will help. The only one I’ve ever tried is genius test from amazon and I DEFINITELY felt a test increase from it. It has LJ100, fenugreek, Shilajit and a hefty dose of ashwagandha and boron. Anything with those ingredients will work, Olympus labs has Testify and Kings blood which sound grest also I’m actually ordering the new Testify for myself when they restock the new version next week. Black lion research is a good brand also. Just get Ashwagandha, zinc, boron, magnesium and LJ100 ASAP if your not getting a test booster with those ingredients in it. PM me if you need help with dosage as well.
I got a bottle of Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT, I’ll prob take that as it as a lot of test boosters, I just ordered this anxiety Supplement on amazon that has ashwagandha in it. The supplement is called Zen

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meditation at the start of every day , and whenever you need it to balance

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I swear 90% of people on here have anxiety and wonder why, maybe because we are always f$cking around with our hormones lmao.