enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is that satoshi panda ?
If so how is that treating u ?

Right now doge and shiba are really my too the moon play hopefully .. ill look jnto sap since not supported on coinbase
You still think there's a chance that shib & doge are going to soar? I hope you're right, because I've been holding on to both for a while now..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You still think there's a chance that shib & doge are going to soar? I hope you're right, because I've been holding on to both for a while now..
i dont know what your def of a soar is lol
but yes i do believe eventually they will reach their highs in 2024 esp if BTC can once again get above 72k & eth over 4.1k and hold it there

luckily im green in almost all my crypto .. have no plan of selling.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm still kicking myself for not getting in on eth last year..

Some hot chick on twitter convinced me to get in on XRP.. It hasn't done much for me yet. I'm down a little, but gonna hold a while & see what happens.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is that satoshi panda ?
If so how is that treating u ?

Right now doge and shiba are really my too the moon play hopefully .. ill look jnto sap since not supported on coinbase
Yeah, sorry…SAP is Satoshi Panda. So far my best play ever. $3.5M mcap!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm still kicking myself for not getting in on eth last year..

Some hot chick on twitter convinced me to get in on XRP.. It hasn't done much for me yet. I'm down a little, but gonna hold a while & see what happens.
thats like listening to booty workouts by them .. we know they got the BB lift .. cmon son you better then that

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cmon crypto lets turn around and boom again

picked up some more ADA-cardano

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
yep- I picked up 20K worth of bitcoin yesterday- went up 9% so far- i had some 4 years ago and sold it like a dummy- I won't be selling it this time and I'll be adding to it every chance I get

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yep- I picked up 20K worth of bitcoin yesterday- went up 9% so far- i had some 4 years ago and sold it like a dummy- I won't be selling it this time and I'll be adding to it every chance I get
ohh thats good amount .. hoping it pays off for you which will mean it will pay off for ETH and alt coins = paying off for me lol

pretty much green in 4/6 of my crypto plays .. wish that was the case for my stock plays .. hopefully one day will be able to say green in all play just patienceeee.

Reactions: ax1
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm constantly getting updates about XRP getting ready to go up! As one of y'all mentioned before, a lot seems dependent on BTC going up.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

woohooo doubled my avg .. still no where close to selling any of my position

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

For anyone so rich on crypto, you can live on gift cards paid with crypto. I’ll be using it with my btc rewards from Satoshi Panda 😎

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

For anyone so rich on crypto, you can live on gift cards paid with crypto. I’ll be using it with my btc rewards from Satoshi Panda 😎
i dont get it .. so say you buy a mastercard today at $50/whatever the btc price is

and over time that $50 will go up or down all on BTC price ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i dont get it .. so say you buy a mastercard today at $50/whatever the btc price is

and over time that $50 will go up or down all on BTC price ?
I don’t think so. I think once you buy it for $50, it’s $50 you have on the card. You’re buying real gift cards.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t think so. I think once you buy it for $50, it’s $50 you have on the card. You’re buying real gift cards.
oh whats the point ? are u getting any rewards on that $50 ? or is it just buying from BTC/crypto ?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
oh whats the point ? are u getting any rewards on that $50 ? or is it just buying from BTC/crypto ?
While I’m waiting for all our cryptos to moon, I’m earning btc through holding Satoshi Panda, or earning something through staking, instead of just doubling down on crypto, I’m going to get a card and buy a PS5 soon. I have enough now to get one. It’s just another way of real world applications of crypto.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While I’m waiting for all our cryptos to moon, I’m earning btc through holding Satoshi Panda, or earning something through staking, instead of just doubling down on crypto, I’m going to get a card and buy a PS5 soon. I have enough now to get one. It’s just another way of real world applications of crypto.
ahh okay i see .. yes once shib erases a zero i shall do the same lol
or doge to a $1 again lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SHIB, AVAX and COMP now live in NY​

live on robinhood .. woohoo time to buy shib here no fees.

Reactions: ax1