Crypto currency

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saitama tanked but those in it Id say its far from over. Seems like they have a 2 week delay on their wallet launch and they didnt have the best event last night. Recent pump could have been do to buy the rumor sell the news, but the news wasnt the best. They can pick themselves back up.

Moon Market covers it this morning, he isnt a holder but considering buying in.

Stern3657

Awards
And if you find an awesome token come tell us here!
Just invested in a really unique token called DCIP. It’s like a decentralized hedge fund. Take a look. This is the first time I feel like I have gotten in early on something that could be big.

Last edited:

Stern3657

Awards
With inflation getting worse, I am reallocating investments toward crypto. I think they are going to outperform traditional investments by a wide margin in the next year.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just invested in a really unique token called DCIP it’s like a decentralized hedge fund. Take a look. This is the first time I feel like I have gotten in early on something that could be big.
This one, DCIP Finance?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Beginner here…Looking to get into the game…Have about $600 to start a portfolio with…Would love some help on how to split that among a few coins?

I have PayPal and they do crypto, but I hear more people prefer coin base?

(Yeah I’m trying to catch up on this 300 page deep thread!)

Stern3657

Awards
Beginner here…Looking to get into the game…Have about $600 to start a portfolio with…Would love some help on how to split that among a few coins?

I like Coinbase. Can you tell us about your risk tolerance? Bitcoin and Eth are on the safer end of the spectrum, but I (and many others) believe they will 5x to 10x (maybe more) in the next 5 years. Altcoins have a higher risk (could lose your whole investment) but the potential for much larger returns. At that end of the risk reward spectrum, I like DCIP as I noted in an earlier post and there are a lot of other opportunities that look promising as well. LRC is in the middle of the spectrum in my view, outstanding long term use case and value proposition but also benefiting from the “meme coin” hype because of an expected partnership with GameStop.

Hope that is helpful. Please take it all with a grain of salt. These investments are VERY volatile and risky.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ill comment since Im here all the day, you can always ask if you want help on "how to" buy certain coins and if I know how Ill help, and can talk about casual coin topics. As far as what to split your money with, well if I knew anything for certain Id tell everybody right away but thats something Im very uncomfortable with plus Im a high risk trader and have consolidated all my money mostly into just 2 crypto's.

When I was new back in 2017 I was wiped out thousands of dollars, didnt do enough research and bought in to far on the top (something I still fell for earlier this year the last run lol) so I have a more conservative buying strategy these days. If I see a chart and something just ran up I dont like the risk, plus I avoid swing trading until Im more comfortable and confident with it, in which I think Im getting close.

I look more forward into buying into projects that seem early, or dipped hard after a run. Crypto Winters are a time I look forward too, when nobody else wants to buy. I also look at company fundamentals, social sentiment/community, and I do like high risk high reward projects so Im more of a gambler I guess lol....but again Im into only 2 projects at the moment that being Shiba and Safemoon. Im much more heavily invested, bullish and confident with Safemoon longterm athough the little I invested in Shiba is worth a nice chunk. If I had more money Id be buying into more high market cap coins and hold very long term (maybe many years) such as VET, Solana, Eth, BTC, Harmony ONE and some others.

One thing I would really suggest is watching episodes of Crypto Banter as much as you can and also watch the charting with Sheldon Sniper. After a while you really start picking up on things. They have new episodes every day and also cover crypto news. Absorb the crypto culture!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Coinbase. Can you tell us about your risk tolerance? Bitcoin and Eth are on the safer end of the spectrum, but I (and many others) believe they will 5x to 10x (maybe more) in the next 5 years. Altcoins have a higher risk (could lose your whole investment) but the potential for much larger returns. At that end of the risk reward spectrum, I like DCIP as I noted in an earlier post and there are a lot of other opportunities that look promising as well. LRC is in the middle of the spectrum in my view, outstanding long term use case and value proposition but also benefiting from the “meme coin” hype because of an expected partnership with GameStop.

Hope that is helpful. Please take it all with a grain of salt. These investments are VERY volatile and risky.
Nice post, just invest what you can risk especially with early projects....those that hit can be extremely rewarding.

Stern3657

Awards
Ill comment since Im here all the day, you can always ask if you want help on "how to" buy certain coins and if I know how Ill help, and can talk about casual coin topics. As far as what to split your money with, well if I knew anything for certain Id tell everybody right away but thats something Im very uncomfortable with plus Im a high risk trader and have consolidated all my money mostly into just 2 crypto's.

When I was new back in 2017 I was wiped out thousands of dollars, didnt do enough research and bought in to far on the top (something I still fell for earlier this year the last run lol) so I have a more conservative buying strategy these days. If I see a chart and something just ran up I dont like the risk, plus I avoid swing trading until Im more comfortable and confident with it, in which I think Im getting close.

I look more forward into buying into projects that seem early, or dipped hard after a run. Crypto Winters are a time I look forward too, when nobody else wants to buy. I also look at company fundamentals, social sentiment/community, and I do like high risk high reward projects so Im more of a gambler I guess lol....but again Im into only 2 projects at the moment that being Shiba and Safemoon. Im much more heavily invested, bullish and confident with Safemoon longterm athough the little I invested in Shiba is worth a nice chunk. If I had more money Id be buying into more high market cap coins and hold very long term (maybe many years) such as VET, Solana, Eth, BTC, Harmony ONE and some others.

One thing I would really suggest is watching episodes of Crypto Banter as much as you can and also watch the charting with Sheldon Sniper. After a while you really start picking up on things. They have new episodes every day and also cover crypto news. Absorb the crypto culture!
Do you think it is late to invest in Safemoon now or do you still believe there are significant gains to come?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just checked ive got the biggest reflections for safemoon this past month ( since i have been tracking - since august )

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think it is late to invest in Safemoon now or do you still believe there are significant gains to come?
Well, if I thought it was "late" Id sell off, right? LOL But really that has to be your call, its not the only good project out there.

We are waiting on V2 to come out any day now which consists of 1000:1 consolidation and a upgrade to the whole token. It was also going to reduce transaction fees to 2%, but and sell will remain 10% but anything wallet to wallet, store purchases, credit card (coming soon) will be a fair 2%. Will allow for more exchanges to better implement trading pairs since there are far less zero's on the pair.

Then we are waiting on our own Exchange platform, the first every full Tokenomics platform where you gain just from having whatever they support on there.

We will have our own independent Blockchain and break away from the Binance Smart Chain.

There is green energy, windmills, solar grid thats going to start in 3rd world countries

And much more.

I consolidated my entire portfolio other than Shib (and the staking coins Im gaining with it) as the Safemoon was dipping and tanking a few months ago (alot of whales were selling off) into Safemoon primarily so I can earn as much Reflections as possible, if the volume goes up and the exchange is popular then Im setting myself up for long term passive income.

My cost average is about 5 zero's 25, not to far off from what we are now, but I am nice and green.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and we got safemoon joe back this weekend

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just checked ive got the biggest reflections for safemoon this past month ( since i have been tracking - since august )
Volume matters. I certainly noticed a significant uptick during the recent bull run on the decentralized platform.

Im very bullish on the exchange once Safemoon has more utility and becomes a gas coin for the platform. Alot of these exchange coins do very well.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and we got safemoon joe back this weekend
I got lucky and caught him live on youtube.

He almost died from a blood clot, and also since he stopped smoking when he went to the hospital his lungs were "healing" (producing extra flem and stuff) in combination with Covid was causing all kinds problems.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got lucky and caught him live on youtube.

He almost died from a blood clot, and also since he stopped smoking when he went to the hospital his lungs were "healing" (producing extra flem and stuff) in combination with Covid was causing all kinds problems.
oh i caught his stream on and off .. did not know the reason behind his disappearance ..crazy, good to see him back and doing well.

UKG

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And if you find an awesome token come tell us here!
Well I’ve bought evergrow and bitrise a few weeks ago, both seem to be getting a little momentum now. Also got some dogebonk and sponsee at the weekend. Dogebonk just cos it’s on the way up and seems be getting marketed quite heavily for what it is (short term I guess?), and sponsee cos there seems to be a decent project behind it and it’s very new and dirt cheap atm.
Caveat here is I’m basically taking stabs in the dark cos it’s all new to me!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safemoon Joe back making daily updates again!! We almost lost him!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the Los Angeles Lakers, will be renamed the Crypto.com Arena after a Singapore-based cryptocurrency brokerage paid to sponsor the sports and concert venue. The arena's owner, AEG Worldwide, said it struck a 20-year naming-rights agreement with Crypto.com

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the Los Angeles Lakers, will be renamed the Crypto.com Arena after a Singapore-based cryptocurrency brokerage paid to sponsor the sports and concert venue. The arena's owner, AEG Worldwide, said it struck a 20-year naming-rights agreement with Crypto.com

Shiba Inu Arena sounds much better :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It came out that Papa (Safemoon's key developer) knows Elon Musk and worked on the development of the DOGE-1 Software which is Tesla's global satellite internet system.

Also, John Karoney said this last night at the awards, possibly a further hint of Project Phoenix and./of Safemoon Connect.

Full speech, recommended for those who are invested in knowing the project and team inside out. Otherwise no need to spend time on it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
picked up some more shiba in my coinbase account at 41 .. next buy alert set around 36-37 if it came down that low

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@ax1 @GQdaLEGEND or anyone... can someone eli5 how the reflections earned will be $50 per day with a billion dollars in fail volume regardless of price? That just doesn't make any sense to me.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1 @GQdaLEGEND or anyone... can someone eli5 how the reflections earned will be $50 per day with a billion dollars in fail volume regardless of price? That just doesn't make any sense to me.
Yes regardless of price, unlike stock volume where 1 billion is measured in shares, crypto is measured in money so 1 billion in $$$ will equate to $50 bucks worth of reflections no matter the price. You get $50 bucks worth of Safemoon.

So if price is either (let me go to v2 price) $0.003 or $3 you will get $50 worth.

The lower the price the higher the quantity of reflections. The higher the price the lower the quantity of reflections. Value is earned the same at that days price.

That’s why I cheer when I see the price stays down early in our ecosystem, the longer in stays down and the higher the volume the more quantity is Safemoon you get which has more potential value down the road.

Does that make sense?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes regardless of price, unlike stock volume where 1 billion is measured in shares, crypto is measured in money so 1 billion in $$$ will equate to $50 bucks worth of reflections no matter the price. You get $50 bucks worth of Safemoon.

So if price is either (let me go to v2 price) $0.003 or $3 you will get $50 worth.

The lower the price the higher the quantity of reflections. The higher the price the lower the quantity of reflections. Value is earned the same at that days price.

That’s why I cheer when I see the price stays down early in our ecosystem, the longer in stays down and the higher the volume the more quantity is Safemoon you get which has more potential value down the road.

Does that make sense?
Now I got it thanks. That also helps me realize hitting that billion per day is a long shot lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
picked up some more shiba in my coinbase account at 41 .. next buy alert set around 36-37 if it came down that low
I’m sure your not complaining today :)
nope feels good to have timed it right for once lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I got it thanks. That also helps me realize hitting that billion per day is a long shot lol
Not necessarily so, they have to hit a home run though but they have potential.

In comparison, the past 24 hours Shiba has almost 5 billion in volume, and besides Shiba Swap which Im not sure is popular right now do to the outrageous eth gas fees (Shibarium will fix this) that volume is primarily meme coin based.

Safemoon is going to be gas on the Safemoon exchange, the first ever full Tokenomics Exchange which is going to be a full regulatory exchange. It looks like they are creating an entire renewable energy grid starting with wind power then solar based on the Safemoon blockchain which is going to contribute to volume, reflections and burn.

Then you add in v2 changing wallet to wallet transactinos which includes eCommerce transactions to only a 2% fee which is going to incentivize using Safemoon and increasing volume there. Yes, lower reflections but at least people will actually use it as a utility (buy and sell still 10%.) Then you have the credit card coming out, and who knows how big "banking for the unbanked" is going to be, especially in Gambia and surrounding countries potentially targeting a market of 300 million people. This may be part of "Project Phoenix" so we will see.

We have potential of internet access in hard to reach areas and incorporating that into blockchain.

The just launched sign up for a Safemoon Store (see image below, you can sign up if you want,) potential of ecommerce? Maybe just Safemoon stuff like shorts and hats? I dunno no details yet but we will see.

We only know 15% of the current plans.

So 1 billion volume? Its doable, Im willing to hold for a few years to find out. If Shiba can blow past that, Safemoon can reach it imo.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any1 watch or follow alex becker on youtube ?

supposdly one of the best in the game for crypto calls.

saw his video for the 1st time .. def sounds cocky but interesting output on crypto gaming and future plays.

omg does he put down ADA-Cardano alot lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any1 watch or follow alex becker on youtube ?

supposdly one of the best in the game for crypto calls.

saw his video for the 1st time .. def sounds cocky but interesting output on crypto gaming and future plays.

omg does he put down ADA-Cardano alot lol
I may have run into him I’ll have to check him out.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not necessarily so, they have to hit a home run though but they have potential.

In comparison, the past 24 hours Shiba has almost 5 billion in volume, and besides Shiba Swap which Im not sure is popular right now do to the outrageous eth gas fees (Shibarium will fix this) that volume is primarily meme coin based.

Safemoon is going to be gas on the Safemoon exchange, the first ever full Tokenomics Exchange which is going to be a full regulatory exchange. It looks like they are creating an entire renewable energy grid starting with wind power then solar based on the Safemoon blockchain which is going to contribute to volume, reflections and burn.

Then you add in v2 changing wallet to wallet transactinos which includes eCommerce transactions to only a 2% fee which is going to incentivize using Safemoon and increasing volume there. Yes, lower reflections but at least people will actually use it as a utility (buy and sell still 10%.) Then you have the credit card coming out, and who knows how big "banking for the unbanked" is going to be, especially in Gambia and surrounding countries potentially targeting a market of 300 million people. This may be part of "Project Phoenix" so we will see.

We have potential of internet access in hard to reach areas and incorporating that into blockchain.

The just launched sign up for a Safemoon Store (see image below, you can sign up if you want,) potential of ecommerce? Maybe just Safemoon stuff like shorts and hats? I dunno no details yet but we will see.

We only know 15% of the current plans.

So 1 billion volume? Its doable, Im willing to hold for a few years to find out. If Shiba can blow past that, Safemoon can reach it imo.

View attachment 210123
Good points. Thanks.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this dude .. hes actually pretty funny
@6:00
just like cardano holder .. asking its wife for action, bitcoin gave a nice big ol rejection
and then send to sleep on a couch just for even considering doing such a thing
cardano holders know what thats like
rest of us not so much

lmao cracked me up and angry at the same time since i hold cardano

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I had extra cash Id dump a chunk on ticker symbol CRO and diamond hand stake it for 5+ years. Not financial advice, Im just your average everyday idiot who loses money all the time.

And Id be careful with my entry point, it may jump but there is no support as it just jumped from .15 to .58 cents in 30 days. It might tank in the short term, or it might pop I really dont know.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I had extra cash Id dump a chunk on ticker symbol CRO and diamond hand stake it for 5+ years. Not financial advice, Im just your average everyday idiot who loses money all the time.

And Id be careful with my entry point, it may jump but there is no support as it just jumped from .15 to .58 cents in 30 days. It might tank in the short term, or it might pop I really dont know.
don't know about what the diamond hand is .. but ive been searching on CRO since yesterday and waiting for my Ilus gains to transfer from etrade to checking and looking to get into CRO .. support seems good at .64-.66 .. saw it bounce twice nicely.

monitoring it today .. i dont want it in the .70 for sure, even though along hold

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
don't know about what the diamond hand is .. but ive been searching on CRO since yesterday and waiting for my Ilus gains to transfer from etrade to checking and looking to get into CRO .. support seems good at .64-.66 .. saw it bounce twice nicely.

monitoring it today .. i dont want it in the .70 for sure, even though along hold
It was 58 when I posted, .75 right now. Trying not to feel bad because I really cant play with my money lol.

Crypto.com just invested 700 million dollars to to change the name of the Staples Center to Crypto.com Arena for 10 years so there is some serious backing for it.

Im personally a fan of these exchange and swap coins they seem to do well when they are used as a utility on the platforms. Binance was a bit extra special since they created the Smart Chain platform last year so I wouldnt exactly compare them, not yet. It does seem like CRO has its own blockchain.. I owned KuCoin earlier this year at around $12 that did drop into single digits a huge chunk of the year but now is $24. It was just a couple bucks beginning of year but it has a low 80 million supply with 170 million max.

CRO otal supply is 30 billion with circulating at 25 billion. If I read right (not from source) the remaining 5 billion is being released as rewards for some people staking and it may take up to next 10 years. What I want to know is if the supply is capped or not and if they have any time of deflationary mechanism so if you run into that let me know.

CRO can certainly pull back we will see there is alot of social media hype but as I always say, maybe it wont. I need my AMC to squeeze!

At least we have Safemoon, I have no idea how big their platform is going to get, at this point I in no way have expectations it will get Crypto.com or KuCoin big but thats ok. We just dont have enough info yet.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It was 58 when I posted, .75 right now. Trying not to feel bad because I really cant play with my money lol.

Crypto.com just invested 700 million dollars to to change the name of the Staples Center to Crypto.com Arena for 10 years so there is some serious backing for it.

Im personally a fan of these exchange and swap coins they seem to do well when they are used as a utility on the platforms. Binance was a bit extra special since they created the Smart Chain platform last year so I wouldnt exactly compare them, not yet. It does seem like CRO has its own blockchain.. I owned KuCoin earlier this year at around $12 that did drop into single digits a huge chunk of the year but now is $24. It was just a couple bucks beginning of year but it has a low 80 million supply with 170 million max.

CRO otal supply is 30 billion with circulating at 25 billion. If I read right (not from source) the remaining 5 billion is being released as rewards for some people staking and it may take up to next 10 years. What I want to know is if the supply is capped or not and if they have any time of deflationary mechanism so if you run into that let me know.

CRO can certainly pull back we will see there is alot of social media hype but as I always say, maybe it wont. I need my AMC to squeeze!

At least we have Safemoon, I have no idea how big their platform is going to get, at this point I in no way have expectations it will get Crypto.com or KuCoin big but thats ok. We just dont have enough info yet.
hope it pulls back .. and naming right is for 20 years .. and i think matt damon signed a huge contract with them as well.

they are def spending $ and should recoup it well .. still own your kucoin ? wow thats a crazy dop and nice comeback on it

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hope it pulls back .. and naming right is for 20 years .. and i think matt damon signed a huge contract with them as well.

they are def spending $ and should recoup it well .. still own your kucoin ? wow thats a crazy dop and nice comeback on it
No more KuCoin. I got rid of everything Ive ever had from the past 4 years not including Shib for Safemoon. I do also have Bone and Ryoshi's Vision from staking and some Viper thats locked until next year. But other than some remaining sprinkles with a couple bucks here and there thats my full crypto portfolio, Not diverse but this is the path I chose with no regrets, but I do want to diversify back when I have more funds to play with however my two plays Ill be holding probably for at least a few years unless anything changes.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Potential of Safemoon linked to Elon’s Starlink, global internet service and DOGE-1 (our Papa worked on the DOGE-1 software) or OneWeb.

(You can start at minute 2:00)

This is just an update, Safemoon Tim has covered this in much more detail in previous updates.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jumped in cro @72 w/ 200coins

Goal is to have 500 by xmas.. if it consolidates by now till dec around 70-75 will double up

Xmas day is when the staples center changes its name so feel like bullish run will come again

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jumped in cro @72 w/ 200coins

Goal is to have 500 by xmas.. if it consolidates by now till dec around 70-75 will double up

Xmas day is when the staples center changes its name so feel like bullish run will come again
So did you go directly on their site and pick it up? Are you able to stake it easily without paying fees? I havent signed up with them yet.

I think thats a really good low risk and very good long term reward trade you made. Even if it dipped and cools off it wouldnt bother me too much in the short term.